IFANSE BSC POW

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

User avatar
BLACKnBLUEnGOLD
Member # Retired
Posts: 2146
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:00 pm
Location: A completely different country from Bobcat Country

Re: IFANSE BSC POW

Post by BLACKnBLUEnGOLD » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:13 am

1042-824. I think they call this an "enthusiasm gap."

EDIT: and since I started a new page, here's the link again: https://herosports.com/fcs-football/vot ... 11-04-rsrs


"What's our job? Gettin the offense the ball! How we gonna do it? By any means necessary!"

-Trent King, Playmakers

User avatar
Cledus
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3674
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:18 pm
Location: Billings Heights

Re: IFANSE BSC POW

Post by Cledus » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:16 am

BLACKnBLUEnGOLD wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:13 am
1042-824. I think they call this an "enthusiasm gap."

EDIT: and since I started a new page, here's the link again: https://herosports.com/fcs-football/vot ... 11-04-rsrs
They’re starting to realize they don’t have the horses to keep up with us.



Rich K
Member # Retired
Posts: 2939
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:40 pm
Location: Cody WY

Re: IFANSE BSC POW

Post by Rich K » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:12 am

Cledus wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:16 am
BLACKnBLUEnGOLD wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:13 am
1042-824. I think they call this an "enthusiasm gap."

EDIT: and since I started a new page, here's the link again: https://herosports.com/fcs-football/vot ... 11-04-rsrs
They’re starting to realize they don’t have the horses to keep up with us.
Keep voting. A plurality is nice, but a majority is better. Get Ifanse over 50% by voting early and often.


Image

77matcat
Member # Retired
Posts: 2222
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:12 pm

Re: IFANSE BSC POW

Post by 77matcat » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:43 am

1086 - 867

Must have the same folks voting for both players. Keepin about the same margin.

😄😄😄



User avatar
RickRund
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3016
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Post Falls ID

Re: IFANSE BSC POW

Post by RickRund » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:47 am

1118-874.....

Now at 1149-883.....



catscat
2nd Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1138
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:13 pm

Re: IFANSE BSC POW

Post by catscat » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:43 pm

1166-900. Slowly pulling away!



thefrank1
BobcatNation Letterman
Posts: 262
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:14 pm
Location: Bozeman

Re: IFANSE BSC POW

Post by thefrank1 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:42 pm

Currently 1192-902



User avatar
RickRund
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3016
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Post Falls ID

Re: IFANSE BSC POW

Post by RickRund » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:16 pm

1203-908.....



ilovethecats
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3198
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:12 pm

Re: IFANSE BSC POW

Post by ilovethecats » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:34 pm

1211 - 911



ilovethecats
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3198
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:12 pm

Re: IFANSE BSC POW

Post by ilovethecats » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:59 pm

1221 - 914



User avatar
RickRund
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3016
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Post Falls ID

Re: IFANSE BSC POW

Post by RickRund » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:38 pm

1236-920 !!!!!



User avatar
BLACKnBLUEnGOLD
Member # Retired
Posts: 2146
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:00 pm
Location: A completely different country from Bobcat Country

Re: IFANSE BSC POW

Post by BLACKnBLUEnGOLD » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:10 pm

Rich K wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:12 am
Cledus wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:16 am
BLACKnBLUEnGOLD wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:13 am
1042-824. I think they call this an "enthusiasm gap."

EDIT: and since I started a new page, here's the link again: https://herosports.com/fcs-football/vot ... 11-04-rsrs
They’re starting to realize they don’t have the horses to keep up with us.
Keep voting. A plurality is nice, but a majority is better. Get Ifanse over 50% by voting early and often.
Depending on when they close voting, this is a viable goal. Ifanse is currently sitting at 49.66% of the vote!


"What's our job? Gettin the offense the ball! How we gonna do it? By any means necessary!"

-Trent King, Playmakers

catscat
2nd Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1138
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:13 pm

Re: IFANSE BSC POW

Post by catscat » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:27 pm

BLACKnBLUEnGOLD wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:10 pm
Rich K wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:12 am
Cledus wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:16 am
BLACKnBLUEnGOLD wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:13 am
1042-824. I think they call this an "enthusiasm gap."

EDIT: and since I started a new page, here's the link again: https://herosports.com/fcs-football/vot ... 11-04-rsrs
They’re starting to realize they don’t have the horses to keep up with us.
Keep voting. A plurality is nice, but a majority is better. Get Ifanse over 50% by voting early and often.
Depending on when they close voting, this is a viable goal. Ifanse is currently sitting at 49.66% of the vote!
1249-923 Voting closes at 11 AM Pacific on Friday.



bcatfan1
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation
Posts: 783
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:55 am
Location: The Highline, MT

Re: IFANSE BSC POW

Post by bcatfan1 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:52 pm

1262-925 49.98% of the vote!


Some people are a lot like slinkies....... Not really good for much, but it puts a smile on your face to watch them fall down a set of stairs.

Image

User avatar
technoCat
Member # Retired
Posts: 2367
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:06 pm
Location: Bozeman

Re: IFANSE BSC POW

Post by technoCat » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:53 pm

Exactly 50% now!


DIE HARD CATS FAN SINCE 01/05/1984

blueandgoldblitz
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation
Posts: 976
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:02 pm

Re: IFANSE BSC POW

Post by blueandgoldblitz » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:04 pm

1265 - 927! Holding steady at 50%!

Note: Poor Noah Johnson has less votes than "Other" :)

Alcorn State must not have the power BN.com brings a player that needs votes :lol:


We could say TG makes the freshman wear pink thongs to every practice and you would say, "I'm so glad he left Missoula he tried that here and it didn't work either. LOL LMAF OMG LOL BAE" and whatever else you fruits over in Missoula say -Hi-Line

arvcat2
BobcatNation Letterman
Posts: 137
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:41 pm

Re: IFANSE BSC POW

Post by arvcat2 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:11 pm

Man, this is like how they count votes in Florida & Arizona😉



User avatar
RickRund
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3016
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Post Falls ID

Re: IFANSE BSC POW

Post by RickRund » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:20 pm

1273-928... OVER 50% now.



User avatar
RobertCats
2nd Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1086
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:08 pm
Location: Conrad, MT

Re: IFANSE BSC POW

Post by RobertCats » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:39 pm

blueandgoldblitz wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:04 pm
1265 - 927! Holding steady at 50%!

Note: Poor Noah Johnson has less votes than "Other" :)

Alcorn State must not have the power BN.com brings a player that needs votes :lol:
Or ISU for Gueller, he had a GREAT week and only 66 votes!? Hopefully a certain Juco Qb is paying attention to this thread :wink:



User avatar
RickRund
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3016
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Post Falls ID

Re: IFANSE BSC POW

Post by RickRund » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:09 am

1324-957..... 50.25%



Post Reply