Running Game>

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

WYCAT
Member # Retired

Post by WYCAT » Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:57 am

No idiot we ended up with somewhere around 115 yards I think. The good news is that was on around 20 carries which even you can do the math and see is over 5 yards per carry. We really didn't do much to establish the running game so I was pleased with these numbers.

By the way, don't you have something better to do than harrass us on this board? You seem like such a sad individual.

GavinDonos
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by GavinDonos » Sun Sep 26, 2004 9:16 am

You are such an ignorant fool, bear bac. If you go back and look at the posts over the off season, you'll find that us 'Cat fans were mainly exited because we had acquired two running backs that were clearly better than anything we tried back there last season.

I don't remember anyone predicting 240 rushing yards per game on this board, but I saw quite a bit of that talk concerning Lex and the Fat Man over on eFriz. Maybe you need to sober up and get your bearings set, smokey.
Last edited by GavinDonos on Sun Sep 26, 2004 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

GavinDonos
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by GavinDonos » Sun Sep 26, 2004 9:29 am

Don't come over here and bitch about how we treat you after the way you behave, you moron.

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Sun Sep 26, 2004 1:38 pm

bearBAC wrote:After ISU ? how does 1-3 sound? Things aren't lookin' so good when your punters got the most running yards
Wow - are you serious? A Griz fan talking smack about how the Bobcat's are looking? After yesterday I breathed a huge sigh of relief after watching the passing game come around. Couple hundred yards, couple of TD's and should have been a couple more scores... do big deal, we weren't expected to win this one. Looks like we're starting to click just as we enter Big Sky play. How the Griz doin? Looks like Northern Colorado put up some pretty huge #'s against you (500+ yards???) as all teams this year have. I'm guessing your 1st game was the best you'll play all year. See ya in November... heh heh. 8)

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

WYCAT
Member # Retired

Post by WYCAT » Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:37 am

Exactly Catatac. We made some big strides Saturday and most importantly on offense. I read Gatewood didn't play due to injury - I hope that doesn't change next week Sullivan played well and as Cardiac said, is a nice fit with Roosevelt and Guinn. They are the speed/big plays guys and Sullivan a more tough possession type receiver. Good group and you could see Travis playing much better because of their play. I think Bearbac's efforts to hammer our team shows just how little he has to be proud of about his. Yes the W/L record looks good but they have some huge issues and conference play is now upon us.

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:57 am

bearBAC wrote:
bearBAC wrote:
GavinDonos wrote:You are such an ignorant fool, bear bac. If you go back and look at the posts over the off season, you'll find that us 'Cat fans were mainly exited because we had acquired two running backs that were clearly better than anything we tried back there last season.

I don't remember anyone predicting 240 rushing yards per game on this board, but I saw quite a bit of that talk concerning Lex and the Fat Man over on eFriz. Maybe you need to sober up and get your bearings set, smokey.
check bacs fact's at trying to be clever, know nuts
Are you really as dumb as you try to convince us, bb, or are you simply trying to be disingenuous for the sake of being annoying? Either way, it's really, really sad.

As you well know, what I was said in my post long ago was that I would be HAPPY if our RB's averaged 80 yards per game in response to your post criticizing our RB's because they averaged 80 yards per game at their previous schools.

This has been proven time and time again, but you should never try to argue logic with anyone on this board -- you have never and will never do anything other than look stupid.

Best of luck in trying to dumb down this board, but it's really not working all that well.

Click click. Later.

bronco
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by bronco » Mon Sep 27, 2004 3:14 pm

GavinDonos wrote:Don't come over here and bitch about how we treat you after the way you behave, you moron.
You must have thought I was BearBac last Nov. Now I understand.

Throw stuff at everyone in Griz Colors because one of them must be BearBAC. You are the moron.

Bozgriz

Post by Bozgriz » Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:00 am

Wow, a ton of hostility in cat fans right now! Let the record show the cats are 1-2 and the Griz are 3-1...As cat fans are so fond of saying, "who cares about rankings, wins are all that count" :D

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:50 am

Bozgriz wrote:Wow, a ton of hostility in cat fans right now! Let the record show the cats are 1-2 and the Griz are 3-1...As cat fans are so fond of saying, "who cares about rankings, wins are all that count" :D
Griz 0-0 in conference ... Cats 0-0 in conference. Nuf said.

jagur1
Member # Retired

Post by jagur1 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:57 am

cats one lose away from not hosting a playoff game AGAIN. nuf said.

Never mistake activity for accomplishment.

I'm sick of the man because the man is a thief.

Four

WYCAT
Member # Retired

Post by WYCAT » Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:23 am

Griz about 3 losses away from new coach Nuff said.

Cat-theotherwhitemeat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:53 am

Whoever this guy is.....Nuff.....he sure says a lot of crap. Is he like a guru or something? I may have to start a web page called Nuffsaid.com
:D :D

My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.

jagur1
Member # Retired

Post by jagur1 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 12:12 pm

I'm not to sure how BH will get fired with a 11-4 record this year?

Never mistake activity for accomplishment.

I'm sick of the man because the man is a thief.

Four