Hair cuts: Jon Talmage & the PreMadonna's

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

94VegasCat
Golden Bobcat
Location: Physically in northern Montana but my heart and soul are in Bobcat Stadium

Post by 94VegasCat » Sun Sep 26, 2004 11:01 pm

OK OK OK, I know, this is not the snappiest comeback, but you are a ******!!

GO CATS GO. ESG! GO CATS GO

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Mon Sep 27, 2004 12:36 am

[Sigh] Okay, I'll bite. What the **** is a PreMadonna? Is that a reference to songs that came out before "Like a Virgin," or is it some obscure super double secret Catholic term relating to asexual reproduction B.C.?

Please, please, please start consulting a dictionary -- they have them all over the place online. At least then you can be learning something while you waste all of your time posting smack on the Bobcat board.

profisme
Member # Retired

Post by profisme » Wed Sep 29, 2004 10:24 pm

A "prima donna" is a conceited person, a "Pre-Madonna" would be someone before Madonna.

-Elias P. Harmon-

Cat-theotherwhitemeat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:49 am

bearBAC wrote:Like the last time the kittens won a game in a DOME ? pre- Madonna ..............Like a virgin.... for the very 1st time............
What is this fetish you have about the Cats losing in a dome?? You must have 30+ posts on this subject. What am I missing?

My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:59 am

Cat-theotherwhitemeat wrote:What am I missing?
The fact that he gets way more enjoyment out of a Cat loss than he ever does out of a Griz win. Said really...more like pathetic. Rumor has it the last two Cat-Griz outcomes have caused a chemical imbalance in his brain, thus partially explaining his infatuation with the Cats losing.
Last edited by kmax on Thu Sep 30, 2004 10:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon