Sports net picks !

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

jagur1
Member # Retired

Post by jagur1 » Wed Sep 08, 2004 2:35 pm

See BearBAC does a lot of dirty work for you guys. :) You should be nicer to him. A little passive agressive but not to bad.

Never mistake activity for accomplishment.

I'm sick of the man because the man is a thief.

Four

snake
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by snake » Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:00 pm

You think that is pathetic? Coach Lew wanted to schedule Carroll College which would have been an embarrassment in itself. Glad we picked up SDSU instead.

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Fri Sep 10, 2004 8:21 am

snake wrote:You think that is pathetic? Coach Lew wanted to schedule Carroll College which would have been an embarrassment in itself. Glad we picked up SDSU instead.
Hi Snake - welcome to the board! Actually, there's been an ongoing debate about that game and general concensus is that Carroll would have probably made it interesting. You would have probably won easily in the end, but Carroll is unbelievably good for an NAIA team. For example, they would beat Adams State IMO, (I may revise that statement after Saturday's game but we'll see!).

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

snake
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by snake » Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:47 pm

I agree. CC would be a good game. I would compare it to any BSC team playing NDSU. They are a smaller football program, but they play with heart and determination.

Just kidding all you *Bison*!!!

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:33 pm

snake wrote:I agree. CC would be a good game. I would compare it to any BSC team playing NDSU. They are a smaller football program, but they play with heart and determination.

Just kidding all you *Bison*!!!
Yes, and it goes to show you that anything can happen. I don't think that anybody in this state really figured that NDSU had it in them to give UM a good full game last year, let alone beat them at their house!!! The Bobcats really need to put Adams State away early and eliminate any chance of them making a comeback.

Great time to be a BOBCAT!