Are you ready for some football....and smack talk??

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Cat-theotherwhitemeat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Are you ready for some football....and smack talk??

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:00 am

Ok, so the season is just around the corner....BAC, New Cat Fan, Cardiac, mslacat, and all you others, here's to a good season for both the Cats and the Griz. Hopefully, the game on November 20th will be for all the marbles. No more Co-stuff.

I hope the smack is plentiful and nasty, but not too personal. Maybe I'll go to a game in Bozeman and meet some of you rotten Cat fans.

p.s. I drink Bud Light

My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.

jagur1
Member # Retired

Post by jagur1 » Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:13 am

BAC, New Cat Fan, Cardiac, mslacat, and all you others, might as well start warming up your ovens for Thanksgiving left overs becouse you won't be attending a football game. :D

Never mistake activity for accomplishment.

I'm sick of the man because the man is a thief.

Four

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:25 am

jagur1 wrote:BAC, New Cat Fan, Cardiac, mslacat, and all you others, might as well start warming up your ovens for Thanksgiving left overs becouse you won't be attending a football game. :D
Mmmmm, thanksgiving leftovers. I bet our leftovers are a lot better than the banquet turkey TV dinner you'll be popping into your microwave come November Jaeger? :)

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Re: Are you ready for some football....and smack talk??

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:27 am

Cat-theotherwhitemeat wrote:Ok, so the season is just around the corner....BAC, New Cat Fan, Cardiac, mslacat, and all you others, here's to a good season for both the Cats and the Griz. Hopefully, the game on November 20th will be for all the marbles. No more Co-stuff.

I hope the smack is plentiful and nasty, but not too personal. Maybe I'll go to a game in Bozeman and meet some of you rotten Cat fans.

p.s. I drink Bud Light
COWM - be sure to pop in for a Bobcat game/tailgate. I'm sure you'll want to see the 2004 Big Sky Champs up close and personal this year before you see them roast some Grizzly in November. We'll have bud light/coors light/Yaeger (maybe Jagr will stop by for a free shot??? eh?). Should be fun.

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:28 am

Ahh yes - consorting with the enemy. This year I'll be pulling down my "new" camper, a 20 ft. trailer. First game I'm hitting is Cal Poly. Cat & Griz fans alike will be welcome to stop by and tailgate!

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

Cat-theotherwhitemeat

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:33 am

catatac, how could I forget to mention you. The "enemy" hopes to take in a game and maybe I'll bring my 26' camper and park it next to yours. :D

My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.

Cat-theotherwhitemeat

Re: Are you ready for some football....and smack talk??

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:36 am

CARDIAC_CATS wrote:COWM - be sure to pop in for a Bobcat game/tailgate. I'm sure you'll want to see the 2004 Big Sky Champs up close and personal this year before you see them roast some Grizzly in November. We'll have bud light/coors light/Yaeger (maybe Jagr will stop by for a free shot??? eh?). Should be fun.
If I go to a game early in the season, you're "Champs" will hopefully do better than the last couple of years. How's their early season record?

jagur1
Member # Retired

Post by jagur1 » Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:43 am

Playing CSU for money won't help the record. If you only could sell 23K tickets for a home game you could avoid the yearly 1-A loss. As they say, "Life is a $itch if you don't have any cash flow."

Four

Cat-theotherwhitemeat

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:47 am

jagur1 wrote:Playing CSU for money won't help the record. If you only could sell 23K tickets for a home game you could avoid the yearly 1-A loss. As they say, "Life is a $itch if you don't have any cash flow."
Jagur, you know that the "what about the UM deficit?" chants will start coming out now.

I'm thinking the only game I could possibly make is the Cal-Poly game. The Griz are on the road at Sam Houston and the game times are separated by 4 hours so I could still watch it on T.V.

jagur1
Member # Retired

Post by jagur1 » Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:50 am

I'm going to the SDSU game since the Griz are off that week.

I always thought 1 million is nothing when you can sched. 7 home games a year that generate $600 to $700K a game. Bozo on the other hand from what I read may be stuck in debt forever.
Last edited by jagur1 on Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Four

Cat-theotherwhitemeat

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:55 am

jagur1 wrote:I'm going to the SDSU game since the Griz are off that week.

I always thought 1 million is nothing when you can sched. 7 home games a year that generate $600 to $700K a game. Bozo on the other hand from what I read may be stuck in debt forever.
Isn't that the start of hunting season?

Cat-theotherwhitemeat

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:56 am

Nevermind, it starts on a Sunday anyway.

jagur1
Member # Retired

Post by jagur1 » Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:00 am

I only hunt Pheasant, and I can do that on my way to Bozo in the morning, and still make the game. I'll also have enough time to drink Wildcat under the table. I have no idea when Dear/Elk season starts? From what I hear at least puppy season has started. :oops:

Four

Cat-theotherwhitemeat

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:02 am

jagur1 wrote:From what I hear at least puppy season has started. :oops:
Now I have to go home and hug my dog. :)

jagur1
Member # Retired

Post by jagur1 » Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:55 am

My dog is getting so excited. We went camping last weekend and she kept running to the gun safe as we packed. "you forgot the gun, the gun, the gun, don't forget the GUN, Hey Dumba$$ you're forgetting the GUN" I honestly think she likes hunting more than I like the Griz.
Last edited by jagur1 on Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Four

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Tue Aug 10, 2004 4:15 pm

jagur1 wrote:I only hunt Pheasant, and I can do that on my way to Bozo in the morning, and still make the game. I'll also have enough time to drink Wildcat under the table. I have no idea when Dear/Elk season starts? From what I hear at least puppy season has started. :oops:
Remember Yaeger, you can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning.