Test

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Cats27Griz20
New Recruit

Test

Post by Cats27Griz20 » Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:42 am

Test

jagur1
Member # Retired

Post by jagur1 » Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:06 am

Cats27Griz20: and you're the one knocking U of M and Msla? Test, test ....hey mom I got it to work....Yea,

Never mistake activity for accomplishment.

I'm sick of the man because the man is a thief.

Four

Cat-theotherwhitemeat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:18 am

jagur1 wrote:Cats27Griz20: and you're the one knocking U of M and Msla? Test, test ....hey mom I got it to work....Yea,
No kidding...first time on a computer? I'm sure if you ask your parents, they'll spring for the IS-101 class at MSU. I think the only requirement is a beating heart and two missing front teeth. You'll fit right in. I also notice your screen name depicts the greatest game in MSU history. "We finally beat the Griz after 17 tries!!!!" "WOOHOO!" "Mommy, break out the Thunderbird wine!"

My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:25 am

Cat-theotherwhitemeat wrote:
jagur1 wrote:Cats27Griz20: and you're the one knocking U of M and Msla? Test, test ....hey mom I got it to work....Yea,
No kidding...first time on a computer? I'm sure if you ask your parents, they'll spring for the IS-101 class at MSU. I think the only requirement is a beating heart and two missing front teeth. You'll fit right in. I also notice your screen name depicts the greatest game in MSU history. "We finally beat the Griz after 17 tries!!!!" "WOOHOO!" "Mommy, break out the Thunderbird wine!"
Correction .. the score that broke the streak was 10-7, LAST year was 27-20 .. I know its been so long since you won that you forget about the details, but keep reciting those scores over and over and it will burn the memory into your brain so you can remember for all time. Just think of the overload on your brain when they notch win #3 over them this year :lol:

jagur1
Member # Retired

Post by jagur1 » Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:39 am

On the bright side of things at least the nation has a couple of new posters. Maybe they'll buy cat season tickets and help you guys fill the stadium one or two times next year.
Last edited by jagur1 on Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Four

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:51 am

Speaking of which, I wonder how many of the Griz fair-weather fans are switching over to the good side this year since the weather isn't so "fair" in Msla as of late. I know several have already. I predict that we'll fill the Bobcat Stadium several times this season. How about you CTOWM? You spend a lot of time over here. Don't you want to root for the winning team? Heck if you find me and you are wearing bobcat attire, I'll extend my previous offer to a six-pack!

jagur1
Member # Retired

Post by jagur1 » Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:14 am

Yes, technically speaking 7-6 is a winning record. We'll have to see about the several times. I'll waive to you all as I pass Bozeman going to Msla. Does it bother you more people from Billings would prefer a FB game in Msla than stop in Bozo? Just think if you could get more Billings people in Bozo you could fix up the stadium. Maybe Bozo needs more band wagon, since the Griz didn't have any trouble opening up 4k in new seats last year. Just think if you could get 4,000 new season ticket holders you could fix your end zone but you can't get 4,000 new ticket holders until you fix your endzone? Chicken or the egg. Good luck and don't go 4-7 or 5-6 becouse your band wagon will also come to a complete halt.

Four

Cat-theotherwhitemeat

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:48 am

LongTimeCatFan wrote:Speaking of which, I wonder how many of the Griz fair-weather fans are switching over to the good side this year since the weather isn't so "fair" in Msla as of late. I know several have already. I predict that we'll fill the Bobcat Stadium several times this season. How about you CTOWM? You spend a lot of time over here. Don't you want to root for the winning team? Heck if you find me and you are wearing bobcat attire, I'll extend my previous offer to a six-pack!
You might catch me at Cat game (when the Griz are on the road), and as I've stated before, when the Cats aren't playing the Griz I'll root for them (albeit, not like I root for the Griz). However, the day I wear bobcat attire...they'll be selling ice scrapers in hell. :D I've been watching the Griz since the early 80's...before they were the class of 1-AA football. :wink:

My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Fri Jul 23, 2004 1:04 pm

jagur1 wrote:Yes, technically speaking 7-6 is a winning record. We'll have to see about the several times. I'll waive to you all as I pass Bozeman going to Msla. Does it bother you more people from Billings would prefer a FB game in Msla than stop in Bozo? Just think if you could get more Billings people in Bozo you could fix up the stadium. Maybe Bozo needs more band wagon, since the Griz didn't have any trouble opening up 4k in new seats last year. Just think if you could get 4,000 new season ticket holders you could fix your end zone but you can't get 4,000 new ticket holders until you fix your endzone? Chicken or the egg. Good luck and don't go 4-7 or 5-6 becouse your band wagon will also come to a complete halt.
I'll waive back at you Jaeger as you pass by Bozeman. I know you can't waive to anyone in Missoula and have them see you do to grungy smog weather there so we understand. By the way, funny you talk about Billings fans going to football games. I have about 3-4 more people coming up this year with me to Bobcat games (and 3 of them are Griz fans :).

jagur1
Member # Retired

Post by jagur1 » Fri Jul 23, 2004 1:14 pm

Well aren't you the ambassador of good will. :D Didn't you say once that everytime Griz fans come in groups of 3 or more they try to take you out in a fight. Be careful Wildrat it maybe a set up. :D
Last edited by jagur1 on Fri Jul 23, 2004 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Four

bronco
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by bronco » Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:33 pm

The cat fans that were waving to me last year didn't use all their fingers.
Hope you have better luck.

eRat-a-Cat-er
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by eRat-a-Cat-er » Mon Jul 26, 2004 2:22 pm

Was in Bozeman over the weekend, stopped by CTOWM's new Drive-Inn, great food and great location! The employees are real friendly and wave to everyone! If i'm not mistaken, this is CTOWM's 3rd Drive-Inn in the Bozeman area.
:wink:

What just thinkin' about the Griz does to most Cats! GO GRIZ!

Cat-theotherwhitemeat

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Mon Jul 26, 2004 2:31 pm

And, I'm planning on building one in Belgrade, but it will be the "Express" kind.

That's awesome baby!!

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:20 am

CTOWM:the day I wear bobcat attire...they'll be selling ice scrapers in hell.
Be careful what you ask for! I think it snowed in Houston last year! :lol:

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:29 am

:roll: Ugh, Vietnamese take-out...... ulllllaaaaaaahhhh.... no wonder you only have three customers there. You're serving vomit bugers.... gag me. I prefer beef, its whats for dinner!

Cat-theotherwhitemeat

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:33 am

So many Cats....so few recipe's.

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:11 pm

ok now you're just being gross

Cat-theotherwhitemeat

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:10 pm

what's your point?

jagur1
Member # Retired

Post by jagur1 » Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:12 pm

Test.

Four

Cat-theotherwhitemeat

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:05 pm

Is this thing on??