selective "history"

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Grizlaw
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Grizlaw » Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:46 pm

MM7CAT wrote:
Grizlaw wrote:Are you being dense on purpose, or do you really not understand Remax's point?
On purpose......it kind of fun to talk smack in an idiotic manner like some griz posters on this board.
Good, I was worried about you for a second there. I was going to suggest that you remove all sharp objects from your home. ;)

I work as an attorney so that I can afford good scotch, which helps me to forget that I work as an attorney.

Scrogger
BobcatNation Redshirt

Re: re/max

Post by Scrogger » Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:52 pm

whitetrashgriz wrote:you just proved my point. and i'm not targeting just griz fans. the fact is, we are still talking history! now we are doing records of the last 3-4 years. that is great, but it's better for you because the griz played so well during that stretch. so if i was so inclined, i could find a stretch in "history" where the cats performed better than the griz. that's totally my point. there really is no comparison because i dont think you can do that. it's like when you're watchin a game on espn or something and they talk about the all-time record between the 2 teams is 50-30 going back to the 1950's! who cares? so, because the team was very good in the 90's, they are superior? i agree you guys have a good team and a great tradition in missoula. but if you ask anyone who really knows what they are talking about such as players, coaches and true fans, they know that every season is different. and as of this season....the "present", the cats and the griz are tied at the top. i don't care about records in the past, playoff games in the past, or even national championships in the PAST! that's all i'm saying.
Wow I'm lost here :oops: So, no matter who wins the cat/griz game we can't smack because the game would be over, thus in the past :shock:

thuss
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by thuss » Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:44 pm

If kOolaid plays as well against the Griz this year as he did last year, I won't be upset! :cry:[/quote]

you should be upset he threw for 386 yds against your griz. That is nine yards less than meyer threw when he single handedly destroyed all hope for a national championship for griz fans this year. You know after that game you were thinking boy this doesn't look good for Cat/Griz this year.

If Lulay throws for another 386 the griz are done. Especially since you don't have Sunshine Ochs. But nice statement you must be going for the cats. I always knew there was something different about you. GO CATS! Right!

thuss
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by thuss » Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:36 pm

bearBAC wrote:
thuss wrote:If kOolaid plays as well against the Griz this year as he did last year, I won't be upset! :cry:
Play your little stat fest how ever you want ! It's really all you can do when you "Almost :bs: Won"
You simply said that you wouldn't be upset if lulay played as well this year as last. Just so i am clear we both won't be upset when he throws for 386 yards on way to a BIG BIG CAT "W".

Actually, your right. I wouldn't be upset either if I were you. I would just simply take a for sale sign and pound it in to Boberts front yard. Loosing to the cats just isn't accepted in Missoula, you know that. Maybe Hauck could get a coaching job at his alma mater in Big Timber.

You wouldn't have this problem if your initial statement would have said something to the affect of "If Travis "Best QB in MT history" Lulay does as well as he did last year (often stated by griz fans "past") he will easily handle the griz in route to another Big Sky Championship.

Lulay will simply finish his career against the griz the same way he started it. "W" "W"

thuss
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by thuss » Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:12 pm

bearBAC wrote:Who did the kittens look past, this week last year? Look What happened?
good one buddy, way to shy away from your first statement. Its not to hard to get up for Cat/ Griz.

mquast53000
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by mquast53000 » Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:25 pm

bearBAC, I can safely say that you have once again been out smacked. You can add thuss to the list of posters that have made you their bitch. :oops:
bearBAC you should go talk smack to some kindergartners. Maybe then you would have a chance at a verbal victory. :wink:

FTG

thuss
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by thuss » Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:56 pm

bearBAC wrote:
mquast53000 wrote:bearBAC, I can safely say that you have once again been out smacked. You can add thuss to the list of posters that have made you their bitch. :oops:
bearBAC you should go talk smack to some kindergartners. Maybe then you would have a chance at a verbal victory. :wink:
Thanks for the good advice, But it's expected from someone thats bound & determined to be MY Bytch!
No, Quast is right!! Your smack is seriously at a lower level than the rest of the posters. Don't get me wrong, you do post alot, but alot of it doesn't make sense. The rests of your posts are.
"Hey we're good"
"We used to win championships"
" I love DDick"
"Cats are bad"

You need to come up with better stuff before you start typing. Once your material is better than mayber somebody could be your bitch. However Quast will never be your bitch. Good post though I bet it took much time to come up with it :oops:

BWahlberg

Post by BWahlberg » Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:01 pm

thuss wrote:Cole Berquist would be nothing without Lex Hilliard. If defenses did not have to stack the box to stop Joe Glenns- Lex Hilliard, they would be happily picking off the lame ducks that CB seems to complete. Now a QB that is expected to throw like Lulay (especially because the lack of a RB) and still is successful that is something to talk about!
And what would the bobcats be without Lulay?

BWahlberg

Post by BWahlberg » Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:07 pm

thuss wrote:If kOolaid plays as well against the Griz this year as he did last year, I won't be upset! :cry:
you should be upset he threw for 386 yds against your griz. That is nine yards less than meyer threw when he single handedly destroyed all hope for a national championship for griz fans this year. You know after that game you were thinking boy this doesn't look good for Cat/Griz this year.

If Lulay throws for another 386 the griz are done. Especially since you don't have Sunshine Ochs. But nice statement you must be going for the cats. I always knew there was something different about you. GO CATS! Right![/quote]

Thuss - last year there were times where a high school JV team could put 200 yards on our inexperienced pass D, this year Lulay can throw for 500 yards against the Griz for all I care, as long a the Griz win.

EWU single handedly destroyed our national championship hopes? Wow...how is that? So did PSU, Cal Poly or OKst do that to the cats as well? If not, then 3 losses is better than 2 huh? This Griz team is young, I don't think hardly anyone thought they'd win a NC this year, we've got talent and potential to make the playoffs and possibly go deep in them, but I don't think many Griz fans see this as a championship year.

PS - If EWU can avoid how they played against ISU and Weber, look out, they'll beat the Cats by double digits.

bleedbluegold
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by bleedbluegold » Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:17 pm

Re/Max Griz wrote:And what would the bobcats be without Lulay?
That's a question of kind-of different nature - a quarterback without a running back compared to an offense without a quarterback - but I'll be the first to admit we wouldn't be where we are right now without Lulay. However, there is no running game to back up Lulay, which is just a tribute to him. Bergquist is decent, and Hilliard helps of course just like Ryan Johnson helped Lulay his frosh year. But the corps around Lulay is pretty good, but inconsistent (SEE: Northern Arizona second half, Portland State)

And in response to the "Offense with more than one guy on it", the UM secondary has some work to do covering 4 or 5 very dangerous wideouts, including Gatewood - I'm sure you Griz fans remember him from last year :lol:

Cats 16, Griz 6 -- Eat Sh@t Grizzlies!

Eastcoastgriz
Member # Retired

Post by Eastcoastgriz » Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:33 pm

thuss wrote:
bearBAC wrote:Who did the kittens look past, this week last year? Look What happened?
good one buddy, way to shy away from your first statement. Its not to hard to get up for Cat/ Griz.
It was last year. Go back and refresh your memory.

The GRIZ, a quarter century of total football dominance over the cats.

Eastcoastgriz
Member # Retired

Post by Eastcoastgriz » Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:38 pm

thuss wrote: If kOolaid plays as well against the Griz this year as he did last year, I won't be upset! :cry:
you should be upset he threw for 386 yds against your griz. [/quote]

How did that work out for the cats???
thuss wrote: That is nine yards less than meyer threw when he single handedly destroyed all hope for a national championship for griz fans this year.
???? I'm pretty sure that we still have a chance for a National Championship!! Do you not know how the selection and playoff system works?

The GRIZ, a quarter century of total football dominance over the cats.

whitetrashgriz
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

bearbac

Post by whitetrashgriz » Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:04 pm

how is it that you classify us as a one man team? then what are you? we have lulay. you have hilliard. period. if we are one man, you are easily a one man squad. hypocrite.

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Re: bearbac

Post by grizzh8r » Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:38 pm

bearBAC wrote:
whitetrailertrash wrote:how is it that you classify us as a one man team? then what are you? we have lulay. you have Hilliard. period. if we are one man, you are easily a one man squad. hypocrite.
Go to the main board, It's your kitten brethren who keep saying your team is nothing but a one man band, the recruiting sucks, your Ass. coaches should all be fired and your .500 coach should be run out of town if the kitties don't "Go deep into the playoffs"

and you whistle in the dark alley like a little boy that won't admit all is not well in kittyland!
I only know of two posters out of a few hundred cat posters who have said anything about wanting kramer to go if we don't "go deep into the playoffs." Only two or three posters want Bailey gone (one of which I think has a personal vendetta against Bailey). You are putting the words of a tiny minority in all of our mouths... Nice try bearBAC. Your attempts keep getting weaker and weaker. :roll:

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl: