done

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Re: done

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:31 pm

#owned

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com
www.championshipsubdivision.com

KittieKop
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by KittieKop » Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:54 pm

While I think at times the last week or so dencat took the criticism too far, those of you rejoicing he left so there's less confluct on the board are missing out on why boards are great - to have spirited discussion, to maybe reconsider your opinions on things, listen to what others have to say on a subject. When everyone agrees and there's no challenging opinions, life gets pretty boring and there's no room for improvement

"It was like a coordinated effort by the Missoulian and the police to bring UM Football program down..." eGriz 11/30/12

Now where did I leave my tinfoil hat?

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:45 pm

kmax wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
kmax wrote:As a matter of fact I already did boot him a couple years ago during the great AlphaGriz ebay username sale farce. You all have your fellow Cat fans to thank for Alpha being back actually. So much whining about how unjust it was that I kicked him off. Not even kidding. Alpha didn't care, I didn't really care, everyone else just thought it was a big deal. Actually I'm fairly certain he and I drank together at Cat/Griz just a few weeks after I kicked him off if memory serves.
Can't convince me he is a good guy. After his defense of DUIs, racial insensitivity and blatant assholish behavior, he deserves to be removed. And it has nothing to with being a Griz fan.
Fair enough, not even going to try and convince you, I was just explaining. He is kind of an asshole, and from a moderator standpoint he is a pain in the ass. He would even agree and usually does. That said, for an opinionated idiot he's a decent guy (as I am sure a lot of the people that I have issues with here are, even dencat most likely) outside of the cess pool that is anonymous internet message boards.
Understandable. I can appreciate the difficulty of your task. I will say that AG1 crosses the line far more than any others. If you polled BN, I would exoect a vast majority would give him the boot.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 pm

AlphaGriz1 wrote:#owned

What are you, 10?

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:39 pm

KittieKop wrote:While I think at times the last week or so dencat took the criticism too far, those of you rejoicing he left so there's less confluct on the board are missing out on why boards are great - to have spirited discussion, to maybe reconsider your opinions on things, listen to what others have to say on a subject. When everyone agrees and there's no challenging opinions, life gets pretty boring and there's no room for improvement
Yep, when everyone thinks the same itseems generic and stale. Hell if cataHOMO ever added anything football related most of us wouldn't think he's such a ginormous pussy but hey everyone has to be all they can be.

It's fun to do nothing but name call like a little girl......tee hee hee hee

Last edited by AlphaGriz1 on Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:40 pm

Cataholic wrote:
kmax wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
kmax wrote:As a matter of fact I already did boot him a couple years ago during the great AlphaGriz ebay username sale farce. You all have your fellow Cat fans to thank for Alpha being back actually. So much whining about how unjust it was that I kicked him off. Not even kidding. Alpha didn't care, I didn't really care, everyone else just thought it was a big deal. Actually I'm fairly certain he and I drank together at Cat/Griz just a few weeks after I kicked him off if memory serves.
Can't convince me he is a good guy. After his defense of DUIs, racial insensitivity and blatant assholish behavior, he deserves to be removed. And it has nothing to with being a Griz fan.
Fair enough, not even going to try and convince you, I was just explaining. He is kind of an asshole, and from a moderator standpoint he is a pain in the ass. He would even agree and usually does. That said, for an opinionated idiot he's a decent guy (as I am sure a lot of the people that I have issues with here are, even dencat most likely) outside of the cess pool that is anonymous internet message boards.
Understandable. I can appreciate the difficulty of your task. I will say that AG1 crosses the line far more than any others. If you polled BN, I would exoect a vast majority would give him the boot.
You would be wrong, most people are not thin skinned little bitches.

www.maroonblood.com

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:32 am

AlphaGriz1 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
kmax wrote:
Cataholic wrote:

So help me out KMAX. Are you okay with AG1's last two posts?

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:09 am

Cataholic wrote:
AlphaGriz1 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
kmax wrote:
Cataholic wrote:

So help me out KMAX. Are you okay with AG1's last two posts?
No, it's not ok and I am talking to him about it.

That said, I will stress that the only reason I am even on the board (smack board) is because this is a thread I moved here after dencat called me out specifically. In general, the Smack Board is the one are on this site that we mods don't really spend much time on and don't really care too awful much about what goes on in here.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:08 pm

AlphaGriz1 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
kmax wrote:
Cataholic wrote:

:coffee:

www.maroonblood.com

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:55 pm

www.maroonblood.com

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:10 pm

Best laugh I had all day. What a moron. Seriously dude, you are a complete jackass. Did you just create the username Catty and post something yourself? You think people are laughing at your jokes, but everybody is laughing at you.

I enjoy BN to discuss the Cats and MSU. Your sole intention is to stir up sh1t. Can't understand why mods have not acted. I have no interest in meeting you or making friends because you are a complete douche! Anybody who is a friend of yours always have the disclaimer that he is an asshole but... that is quite an accomplishment as even your friends say you are an asshole. Well I am a little picky with my friends and douchebags are shown the door.

By the way AG1, you don't know anything about me but that I love the Cats. I also hate DUI defenders, bullies, racists and bigots. You seem to know a little bit about each of those. I have plenty of fiends and only post on BN because I am Cat fan with a busy schedule and a fulfilled life. I know you are a distinguished alum of Devry but you seem to have a lot of time on your hands with so many usernames and different websites. I try to be a good person and am 100% confident that your approval means zilch to me.

To the mods at BN. WTF??? I have been very civil and toe the line. I have been passionate about some things but I have apologized publicly for those instances where I may have crossed the line. As of late, I have been one of the few regularly positive people on the board. Always respectful until someone is otherwise. Even then, I try to be civil. I understand seeking diversity in the posters but this guy regularly crosses the line. What is the point keeping him?

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:36 pm

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:44 pm

Two things...

1. I don't pay attention to either of those boards nor do I care what anyone is posting to them, it has 0 effect on what I do with our board or the posters here.

2. I'm once again done with the smack board, including this thread. I suggest all rational people that actually enjoy talking with other fans do the same, but should you wish to stay the no holds barred approach is back in effect.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:14 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Best laugh I had all day. What a moron. Seriously dude, you are a complete jackass. Did you just create the username Catty and post something yourself? You think people are laughing at your jokes, but everybody is laughing at you.

I enjoy BN to discuss the Cats and MSU. Your sole intention is to stir up sh1t. Can't understand why mods have not acted. I have no interest in meeting you or making friends because you are a complete douche! Anybody who is a friend of yours always have the disclaimer that he is an asshole but... that is quite an accomplishment as even your friends say you are an asshole. Well I am a little picky with my friends and douchebags are shown the door.

By the way AG1, you don't know anything about me but that I love the Cats. I also hate DUI defenders, bullies, racists and bigots. You seem to know a little bit about each of those. I have plenty of fiends and only post on BN because I am Cat fan with a busy schedule and a fulfilled life. I know you are a distinguished alum of Devry but you seem to have a lot of time on your hands with so many usernames and different websites. I try to be a good person and am 100% confident that your approval means zilch to me.

To the mods at BN. WTF??? I have been very civil and toe the line. I have been passionate about some things but I have apologized publicly for those instances where I may have crossed the line. As of late, I have been one of the few regularly positive people on the board. Always respectful until someone is otherwise. Even then, I try to be civil. I understand seeking diversity in the posters but this guy regularly crosses the line. What is the point keeping him?
I don't want or give a damn about your approval! You are a complete joke dude.......seriously turn in your man card and start attending whine and cheese festivals. Never started that thread on MBA and you know it. It's amazing the amount of your fans that don't like your chickification when it comes to your posts and crying foul.

I have one screen name and I use it on all the boards I post on except eGriz......there is an AG1 but 99% of the time it's not me.

Enjoy being civil and please make sure to stay off all of the boards I own we don't want your kind posting there your thin skin can't handle it. :coffee:

www.maroonblood.com

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:43 pm

Cataholic wrote:This is the type of guy AG1 is:

http://www.championshipsubdivision.com/ ... hp?t=23880
He's an asshole, I'm an asshole. I suppose that's why we get along.

I'm pretty sure I suggested this earlier, but if anything he posts triggers you, put him on your "foe" list so the rest of us don't have to read the back and forth bitch fest.

You seem like a knowledgeable, level headed poster. I know I pissed you off with the Ash ouster, but my advice is just ignore him if he bothers you this much. Its just words on the internet. Try to keep it in perspective.[emoji41]

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:37 pm

AlphaGriz1 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:

I don't want or give a damn about your approval! You are a complete joke dude.......seriously turn in your man card and start attending whine and cheese festivals. Never started that thread on MBA and you know it. It's amazing the amount of your fans that don't like your chickification when it comes to your posts and crying foul.

I have one screen name and I use it on all the boards I post on except eGriz......there is an AG1 but 99% of the time it's not me.

Enjoy being civil and please make sure to stay off all of the boards I own we don't want your kind posting there your thin skin can't handle it. :coffee:

Talk about thin skin. Geez... Did I hurt your feelings? Poor little guy... so sad for you.

Funny how this AG1 and the other AG1 have the same first name??? Must be a complete coincidence. Amazing what a google search will turn up...

I am going to hold on to my man card. You might want to lose your BN password though.

LTCF - appreciate the advice but gonna pass. This jackass has attacked me personally and I'm not cool with that. Your right that this is a fan forum, but that shouldn't be a license to be a jackass. I have an analogy for you. Somebody starts crap with your neighbor, do you ignore it or do you fight back? You don't strike me as the kind to walk away from it. Some guy posts demeaning crap, shouldn't we call them on it?

By the way, it appears Mike here actually owns the website referenced above, www.maroonblood.com.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:51 pm

Lastly, I am not interested in getting into another pissing match. Just quit being an ass on BN. Nobody what you do elsewhere.

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:54 pm

Cataholic wrote:
AlphaGriz1 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:

Talk about thin skin. Geez... Did I hurt your feelings? Poor little guy... so sad for you.

Funny how this AG1 and the other AG1 have the same first name??? Must be a complete coincidence. Amazing what a google search will turn up...

I am going to hold on to my man card. You might want to lose your BN password though.

LTCF - appreciate the advice but gonna pass. This jackass has attacked me personally and I'm not cool with that. Your right that this is a fan forum, but that shouldn't be a license to be a jackass. I have an analogy for you. Somebody starts crap with your neighbor, do you ignore it or do you fight back? You don't strike me as the kind to walk away from it. Some guy posts demeaning crap, shouldn't we call them on it?
Damn! [emoji23]You have me pegged. I'm laughing because, well, yeah, ask my neighbors. Nobody screws with me or my neighbors, period.

But that's real life. This?

This is just bullshiit. Your reaction is his entertainment. He doesn't know you. How could he offend you personally?

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:00 pm

When you are defending DUI's (not just the Counts offense but all DUI's) and multiple other items like racism and bigotry, I get a little offended. Some things just are not funny.

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:28 pm

Cataholic wrote:When you are defending DUI's (not just the Counts offense but all DUI's) and multiple other items like racism and bigotry, I get a little offended. Some things just are not funny.
You're not offended. You're triggered. There's a difference.