Holloween.......Scarry time in Bozo!

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

VictorG
BobcatNation Team Captain

Holloween.......Scarry time in Bozo!

Post by VictorG » Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:23 pm

Because your worst nightmare is coming true AGAIN! The Griz just keep getting better and better and better..................

BOO!!!!

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Re: Holloween.......Scarry time in Bozo!

Post by catatac » Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:33 am

VictorG wrote:Because your worst nightmare is coming true AGAIN! The Griz just keep getting better and better and better..................

BOO!!!!
You're always good at home (well except against Eastern W. a couple weeks ago :wink: ) - let's see how you handle a 3 game road trip! :shock:
Last edited by catatac on Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:06 pm

Griz defense is good against running teams, bad against passing teams (Sam Houston/EW/MSU). Our crowd will be ready .. I can guarantee it.

anacondagriz

Post by anacondagriz » Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:40 pm

CARDIAC_CATS wrote:Griz defense is good against running teams, bad against passing teams (Sam Houston/EW/MSU). Our crowd will be ready .. I can guarantee it.
Cardiac, do you think your O-Line will give Lulay enough time to accurately throw the ball against us? No smack, just a serious ?

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by CelticCat » Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:53 pm

bearBAC wrote:
anacondagriz wrote:
CARDIAC_CATS wrote:Griz defense is good against running teams, bad against passing teams (Sam Houston/EW/MSU). Our crowd will be ready .. I can guarantee it.
Cardiac, do you think your O-Line will give Lulay enough time to accurately throw the ball against us? No smack, just a serious ?
I think he means unlike last year!

R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

whitetrashgriz
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

anacondagriz

Post by whitetrashgriz » Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:56 pm

i think you hit the nail on the head with that one. our o has showed they can be explosive. and the griz have a great d. but our o-line is a bit shaky sometimes. they'll have 1 or 2 posessions where they look great, followed by 1 0r 2 where they should have just stayed on the sideline! how's the griz defensive front? from what i've seen your linebackers and secondary look pretty solid. should be a battle. and thanks for some actual football talk. sometimes i think we forget that just because this is a smackboard, doesn't mean that we dont talk football and have to try to be asses! go cats.

whitetrashgriz
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

victor

Post by whitetrashgriz » Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:59 pm

better, and better, and better? you are in a tie for 1st my friend. did you think you were bad before? guess the cats are better and better, and better too. we are in first too! YES!

tacoma_griz
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by tacoma_griz » Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:22 pm

catatac wrote:
VictorG wrote:Because your worst nightmare is coming true AGAIN! The Griz just keep getting better and better and better..................

BOO!!!!
You're always good at home (well except against Eastern W. a couple weeks ago :wink: ) - let's see how you handle a 3 game road trip! :shock:
let's see.........they usually blow out nau in flagstaff (99, 01, 03)
never lost in sacramento
and, well..........i'm sure you know the record in bozo :P

catsrback76
Golden Bobcat

Post by catsrback76 » Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:27 pm

tacoma_griz wrote:
catatac wrote:

BOO!!!!
let's see.........they usually blow out nau in flagstaff (99, 01, 03)
never lost in sacramento
and, well..........i'm sure you know the record in bozo :P
History is also recent. 2 of 3 ain't bad Tacoma :-^

Do you REAALLLYYYY think Lulay is going to lose to the Griz during his senior season with Gatewood, Murray, Guinn, and Co.? Boy you need to visit a counselor.

The grizzles need to start praying now for a really bad flu bug to take out Lulay--because it ain't going to happen. [-o<

El_Gato
Member # Retired

Post by El_Gato » Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:37 pm

VictorG,

Why would it be SCARRY time in Bozeman? Has there been a rash of laseration wounds that will leave behind scars?

Or perhaps reknowned children's author Richard SCARRY is making an appearance in Bozeman? If so, please provide the dates; my kids LOVE his books.

Or, because it's Halloween, did you perhaps mean it's SCARY time in Bozeman?

You griz fans; it takes so damn long just to figure out what the hell you're talking about most of the time, your (lame) messages get lost along the way. I'm going to start downloading a GPS program before I start deciphering your posts from now on...

Grizzlies: 2-5 when it matters most

anacondagriz

Re: anacondagriz

Post by anacondagriz » Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:08 pm

whitetrashgriz wrote:i think you hit the nail on the head with that one. our o has showed they can be explosive. and the griz have a great d. but our o-line is a bit shaky sometimes. they'll have 1 or 2 posessions where they look great, followed by 1 0r 2 where they should have just stayed on the sideline! how's the griz defensive front? from what i've seen your linebackers and secondary look pretty solid. should be a battle. and thanks for some actual football talk. sometimes i think we forget that just because this is a smackboard, doesn't mean that we dont talk football and have to try to be asses! go cats.
I think I our D-Line & Linebackers have a chance to play a huge role in the game if they can get pressure on Lulay. If Lulay has all day to throw well our secondary can be exposed & they have many times this year. Fortunately for the Griz it seems like Dlouhy & Murphy are hitting their stride. Torrey Thomas is turning into a bright spot in the secondary also.

El_Gato
Member # Retired

Post by El_Gato » Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:24 pm

It will be interesting to see how both teams respond after the Griz's blitzing was so successful last year.

The Cats are doing a MUCH better job dealing with blitzes this season and I suspect the Griz will see Travis run more than he did a year ago.

HEY! Wait a minute! This is the smack board, anaconda; what're you doing trying to talk legit football????

:wink:

Grizzlies: 2-5 when it matters most

catsrback76
Golden Bobcat

Post by catsrback76 » Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:04 pm

bearBAC wrote:
El_Gato wrote:It will be interesting to see how both teams respond after the Griz's blitzing was so successful last year.

The Cats are doing a MUCH better job dealing with blitzes this season and I suspect the Griz will see Travis run more than he did a year ago.

HEY! Wait a minute! This is the smack board, anaconda; what're you doing trying to talk legit football????

:wink:
We saw Travisty run alot last year. The problem was all's he ever ran into was the Ground!
Trick or Treat?

VictorG

Post by VictorG » Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:31 am

El_Gato wrote:VictorG,

Why would it be SCARRY time in Bozeman? Has there been a rash of laseration wounds that will leave behind scars?

Or perhaps reknowned children's author Richard SCARRY is making an appearance in Bozeman? If so, please provide the dates; my kids LOVE his books.

Or, because it's Halloween, did you perhaps mean it's SCARY time in Bozeman?

You griz fans; it takes so damn long just to figure out what the hell you're talking about most of the time, your (lame) messages get lost along the way. I'm going to start downloading a GPS program before I start deciphering your posts from now on...
I was referring to Halloween PLUS the fact that just like last year, the Griz ARE getting better each game.

As a side note, for Halloween last night, I dressed up as a Cat fan getting ready for the playoffs. I wore my GRIZ jacket!! :D

Also, as far as you getting tired of trying to figure out what Griz fans mean in their posts, do you have any more predictions for the Griz this year?