Griz RB arrested for DUI

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Re: Griz RB arrested for DUI

Post by Cataholic » Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:36 pm

AlphaGriz1 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:Regardless of Daly's condition, can't we give Choate and company credit for doing the right thing? Why is there always the second guessing? Didn't he do the right thing with Tappan? Hasn't Choate carried himself well and delivered the right messages. For example, his guidance with the kids on drinking and girls and doing the right thing. From what I have seen, I would expect Choate to take the same type of action with a starter.

I wont give him credit, in fact I think hes an asshole for suspending Daly before the facts come out or he gets his day in court. This WAS America and in the former greatest country in the world its always been INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. People that infringe on that should lose their jobs and posting privileges on message boards, its ignorant, wrong and insanely unfair to the person being judged before the courts get a hold of them.

Dont respond, you are wrong, an you wont change anything by beating your millennial drum. You dont have a leg to stand on
Coming from the a-hole who says a DUI is no big deal. Do us a favor and lose your password to this site. Since you feel this is not the greatest country in the world, LEAVE you pompous jerk!

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:53 pm

luckyirishguy25 wrote:
AlphaGriz1 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:Regardless of Daly's condition, can't we give Choate and company credit for doing the right thing? Why is there always the second guessing? Didn't he do the right thing with Tappan? Hasn't Choate carried himself well and delivered the right messages. For example, his guidance with the kids on drinking and girls and doing the right thing. From what I have seen, I would expect Choate to take the same type of action with a starter.

I wont give him credit, in fact I think hes an asshole for suspending Daly before the facts come out or he gets his day in court. This WAS America and in the former greatest country in the world its always been INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. People that infringe on that should lose their jobs and posting privileges on message boards, its ignorant, wrong and insanely unfair to the person being judged before the courts get a hold of them.

Dont respond, you are wrong, an you wont change anything by beating your millennial drum. You dont have a leg to stand on
I wish I knew everything like you, I bet your house is real fun when the fam gets together. :roll:
Its not just me.........its most of the people.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/presump ... _innocence

It is really fun, guns, whiskey, pit BBQs and football.......swing by and dont be a pussy for once!

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com
www.championshipsubdivision.com

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:31 pm

AlphaGriz1 wrote:
luckyirishguy25 wrote:
AlphaGriz1 wrote:

I wish I knew everything like you, I bet your house is real fun when the fam gets together. :roll:
Its not just me.........its most of the people.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/presump ... _innocence

It is really fun, guns, whiskey, pit BBQs and football.......swing by and dont be a pussy for once!
Does it get awkward when you are the only there? Probably jump in your car after just show how stupid you are.

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:56 pm

At least I can put a sentence together. :coffee:

You must have a miserable life, bad football team, bad grammar and bad at trying to be a badass online.

#sadcat

Gotta go for now, I have a long drive ahead of me..............cheers

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:37 pm

AlphaGriz1 wrote:At least I can put a sentence together. :coffee:

You must have a miserable life, bad football team, bad grammar and bad at trying to be a badass online.

#sadcat

Gotta go for now, I have a long drive ahead of me..............cheers
Bay Area cat... Hasn't this a-hole done enough to get suspended??

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:43 pm

You are the one that is talking ******, if you want I can really go of on you and make everyone happy? You are weak sauce

www.maroonblood.com

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:53 pm

We are asked to maintain an amount of decorum when posting. This guy continues to cross the lines we are all asked to keep. What does it take to get suspended from this site?

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:11 am

http://billingsgazette.com/sports/colle ... 504b7.html

Another poster PM'd me asking to see this article again due to a post I made in this thread. Thought I'd just post here in case anyone else missed it. Great stuff from Choate. True leader.

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:52 am

"As Choate indicated, it’s not his job or the job of his coaching staff to be judge, jury and executioner in response to any disciplinary issues serious enough to require police involvement."

Yet that is what he did and HE made my point for me! :lol: :lol:

www.maroonblood.com

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:58 am

Cataholic wrote:We are asked to maintain an amount of decorum when posting. This guy continues to cross the lines we are all asked to keep. What does it take to get suspended from this site?

Decorum like this?
Cataholic wrote: Coming from the a-hole who says a DUI is no big deal. Do us a favor and lose your password to this site. Since you feel this is not the greatest country in the world, LEAVE you pompous jerk!
VERY fine example of decorum....namecallaholic :roll:

www.maroonblood.com

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:31 am

AlphaGriz1 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:We are asked to maintain an amount of decorum when posting. This guy continues to cross the lines we are all asked to keep. What does it take to get suspended from this site?

Decorum like this?
Cataholic wrote: Coming from the a-hole who says a DUI is no big deal. Do us a favor and lose your password to this site. Since you feel this is not the greatest country in the world, LEAVE you pompous jerk!
VERY fine example of decorum....namecallaholic :roll:

Do you remember why I used those words? We're you too intoxicated posting before and can't remember what you posted just before you got into your vehicle? My posting was in response to the crap you are well known for putting here.

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:45 am

So now you are justifying your actions? (Decorum) You know addicts do that dont you?

www.maroonblood.com

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:31 am

AlphaGriz1 wrote:So now you are justifying your actions? (Decorum) You know addicts do that dont you?
See AG, if you don't start this crap, people don't have a reason to respond in the same manner. Virtually all of your posts are meant to start a pissing match. Very sad. From supporting DUIs to racist remarks, you are a drain on this website. Hope that makes you feel good. Do us a favor on your next trip to Bozeman, wear a name tag with AG1 on it and see how many fans you have.

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:38 am

Wrong on so many levels and now you are just lying

You do not get to tell me how to think, what you deem as racist or what to say I have every right to my own opinion.

I dont start any threads or comments to start a pissing match its just that knee jerk pussies like you (since you started the name calling why not) are so hypersensitive about being the little brother you cry foul every time anyone with the word Griz in their screen name. I know this because I say the EXACT same things on here with a different screen name and you have never once commented on it.

You are the one looking for a pissing match

www.maroonblood.com

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:38 pm

I made my point. People are tired of your crap. There is a difference between opinion and being an jerk. If you carry on like this in life, it must be very lonely.

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:58 pm

AlphaGriz1 wrote:

I dont start any threads or comments to start a pissing match its just that knee jerk pussies like you (since you started the name calling why not) are so hypersensitive about being the little brother you cry foul every time anyone with the word Griz in their screen name. I know this because I say the EXACT same things on here with a different screen name and you have never once commented on it.
:-k

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

Grizaddict
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Grizaddict » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:37 pm

Stitt just announced on the Big Sky conference call that Counts will not play Saturday night due to off the field issues. So maybe he will sit him every game until this is settled or guessing this is going toward the 30% suspension mandate in the code until determined if he is gone for good

lutecat
Member # Retired

Post by lutecat » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:00 pm

I will take my hundy from everyone that didn't have the guts to bet me =D^ =D^ =D^ ............Sorry, I had to gloat a little.

PapaG
Golden Bobcat

Post by PapaG » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:17 pm

lutecat wrote:I will take my hundy from everyone that didn't have the guts to bet me =D^ =D^ =D^ ............Sorry, I had to gloat a little.
That wasn't the point at all of what others were posting regarding a potential Counts suspension, but gloat away, I guess.

The question is why Stitt injected "bias" into this suspension when the UM Code of Conduct is cut and dry according to grizaddict. :-k

Seattle to Billings to Missoula to Bozeman to Portland to Billings

What a ride

lutecat
Member # Retired

Post by lutecat » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:42 pm

I know it's tough to say "you were right". That's all I ask. Keep the hundies guys. Give them to Bobcat athletics.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk