Reality Check: Does Anyone Really Suck?

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

MaZooLaGriz
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Reality Check: Does Anyone Really Suck?

Post by MaZooLaGriz » Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:46 pm

I post "Scats suck" as much as anyone on here, and on our own board. Heck, it's fun. But you know, if there ever was a season where the Cats alone were making their way through the playoffs, wouldn't it be only right that even Cat "haters" root for the "other" Montana team? I know... we're not there yet (God forbid) and right now we each stand to gain by the other's loss. But at some point - at SOME point - we've got to get back to the "Montana" thing.

Everything is always on its way somewhere.

MaZooLaGriz

Post by MaZooLaGriz » Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:48 pm

Wonderful post, MaZooLaGriz... very logical and well put. Amazing intellect.

bozbobcat
Member # Retired

Post by bozbobcat » Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:15 pm

Posting back to yourself? Must be a Griz thing. And so humble too. :crazy: Yeah, it would be great to see Grizzly fans rooting for the Cats, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

GO CATS!
It's always a good day to be a Bobcat fan! :) =D^ \:D/
My name is Steve, if you'd like to know.

MaZooLaGriz

Post by MaZooLaGriz » Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:04 pm

bozbobcat wrote:Posting back to yourself? Must be a Griz thing. Yeah, it would be great to see Grizzly fans rooting for the Cats, but I'm not going to hold my breath.
Hey... Mom said that you'e got to talk to somebody sensible.

So, what about Cat fans, rooting for the Griz? Just as mind-boggling?

UMclassof2002
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by UMclassof2002 » Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:05 am

I more or less root for the Cats when they are not playing the Griz. I was definitely on board with you guys for the Jokelahomo State game. In my dream world, every year the Brawl would be for the BSC title. Don't like the way it is shaping up this year, however.

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:34 am

UMclassof2002 wrote:I more or less root for the Cats when they are not playing the Griz. I was definitely on board with you guys for the Jokelahomo State game. In my dream world, every year the Brawl would be for the BSC title. Don't like the way it is shaping up this year, however.
I don't buy it - and I hear that from a lot of my Griz friends but IF the Cat's make the playoffs and the Griz are left home - via a Cat win in Bozeman - I doubt you would truly see many Griz fans (Less than 1% in my estimation) actually rooting for the Cats. Most would rather us lose so you can continue the "You guys still suck - win a single playoff game and get back to us" attitude. Hopefully we can test the theory this year...

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

UMclassof2002
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by UMclassof2002 » Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:40 am

catatac wrote:
UMclassof2002 wrote:I more or less root for the Cats when they are not playing the Griz. I was definitely on board with you guys for the Jokelahomo State game. In my dream world, every year the Brawl would be for the BSC title. Don't like the way it is shaping up this year, however.
I don't buy it - and I hear that from a lot of my Griz friends but IF the Cat's make the playoffs and the Griz are left home - via a Cat win in Bozeman - I doubt you would truly see many Griz fans (Less than 1% in my estimation) actually rooting for the Cats. Most would rather us lose so you can continue the "You guys still suck - win a single playoff game and get back to us" attitude. Hopefully we can test the theory this year...
I take it back

gtapp
Golden Bobcat

Post by gtapp » Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:16 pm

I said it once before but it bear's repeating:

"If the griz played the Devil, I would cheer for the Devil"

Gary Tapp
Graduated MSU 1981
Hamilton High School
Minneapolis, MN

JahGriz
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by JahGriz » Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:22 pm

The most I've ever rooted for the cats was against McNeese St. I wonder why. :-k

Was rooting for the cats a bit against NDSU. Even the cats don't deserve the torture of NDSU fans reminding them every other day of their loss to NDSU. The Griz will never live that one down, and as long as a NDSU fan is on a message board, it will be brought up at even irrelevant points in the discussions so we can remember that terrible day. ](*,)

MaZooLaGriz

Post by MaZooLaGriz » Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:39 pm

gtapp wrote:If the griz played the Devil, I would cheer for the Devil
We're talking a "Montana thing", gtapp. Since you live in MN, I don't give a s**t.

Uncle Rico
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Uncle Rico » Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:16 pm

Keep flapping your gums dumbbac.
I've noticed that your posts have been few and far between until after you beat CP.
Are you sure you won't have a let down against PSU? Are youi sure you are going to win the remaining conferece games on the road? Are you convinced that you will beat THE Montana State University in Bozeman?
Are you sure DumB is going to the playoffs?
Keep talking mouth.

Hell's Bells
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hell's Bells » Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:44 pm

bearBAC wrote:
Uncle Rico wrote:Keep flapping your gums dumbbac.
I've noticed that your posts have been few and far between until after you beat CP.
Are you sure you won't have a let down against PSU? Are youi sure you are going to win the remaining conferece games on the road? Are you convinced that you will beat THE Montana State University in Bozeman?
Are you sure DumB is going to the playoffs?
Keep talking mouth.
One thing my mother alway told me

" Unncle Rico maybe a person of questionable sexual orientation , but he's always a kitten"

How are your sheep feelinG?

So, you must be close to getting your degree in animal HUSBUNDRY>

:shock: :oops: :oops: :oops:
i think we can add this to the "bear back insulting to everyone including sheep" post of the week

This space for rent....

Hell's Bells
Golden Bobcat

our favroite troll shows us his soft side over on egriz

Post by Hell's Bells » Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:57 pm

Bear Axed wrote:I have a problem with the play calling; and yes I DID address my problem with coach Phenice as he was exiting the "BOX" after the first half of the EWU game. I told him " ConGrats' my wife predicted you'd run on every 1st down, regardless of how many they'd pack in the box", and Now I owe my kitty wife a lob dinner!" I then said "Well, at least your predictable" much to my chagrin and a $120.00 lobster dinner for a kitten alum.
Maybe he heard me ? maybe someone with some clout, came down on him hard. CB threw on on 1st the next three series.
anyone willing to guess how long this marrage is going to last??

This space for rent....