This weekend of FCS

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

BadlandsReturns
BobcatNation Redshirt

This weekend of FCS

Post by BadlandsReturns » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:53 am

Sooooo...are you guys gonna watch the classlessess and integrity lacking Grizzlies play in the 2nd round of the playoffs this weekend.....or is there a wet blanket coaching marathon on where you can find your next coaching candidate? Make sure you hire a coach like Stitt that in no way will be able to implement his offense succesfully for about 3-5 years!!!

VimSince03
Golden Bobcat

Re: This weekend of FCS

Post by VimSince03 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:56 am

BadlandsReturns wrote:Sooooo...are you guys gonna watch the classlessess and integrity lacking Grizzlies play in the 2nd round of the playoffs this weekend.....or is there a wet blanket coaching marathon on where you can find your next coaching candidate? Make sure you hire a coach like Stitt that in no way will be able to implement his offense succesfully for about 3-5 years!!!

"There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season."

VimSince03
Golden Bobcat

Post by VimSince03 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:57 am

That's all I got Badlands. Stitt did a great job this year.

"There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season."

BadlandsReturns
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by BadlandsReturns » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:05 am

VimSince03 wrote:
BadlandsReturns wrote:Sooooo...are you guys gonna watch the classlessess and integrity lacking Grizzlies play in the 2nd round of the playoffs this weekend.....or is there a wet blanket coaching marathon on where you can find your next coaching candidate? Make sure you hire a coach like Stitt that in no way will be able to implement his offense succesfully for about 3-5 years!!!

This is pure gold!

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Post by 91catAlum » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:07 am

Oh how I wish Idaho State could snap a football on a FG attempt. The griz and Stitt Almighty would be at home instead of on Bobcat Nation.

VimSince03
Golden Bobcat

Post by VimSince03 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:08 am

BadlandsReturns wrote:
VimSince03 wrote:

This is pure gold!
I searched "punching gif" and that was the first one to come up. The Internet wins!

LIBBYCAT
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by LIBBYCAT » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:09 am

How you get so much douche in one bag?
Seriously? You have 3 morons back on your team after committing crimes in your community. One got injured last week and I wouldn't wish that on anyone, but the Karma train she keeps a rolling! Good luck this weekend and really the best we can hope for is your owners have you neutered prior to any more sibling inbreeding occurs in your family =D^

BadlandsReturns
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by BadlandsReturns » Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:01 pm

LIBBYCAT wrote:How you get so much douche in one bag?
Seriously? You have 3 morons back on your team after committing crimes in your community. One got injured last week and I wouldn't wish that on anyone, but the Karma train she keeps a rolling! Good luck this weekend and really the best we can hope for is your owners have you neutered prior to any more sibling inbreeding occurs in your family =D^

I wish I could tell you good luck this weekend as well but generally we're never able to give such nice compliments to Bobscats on December 1st!

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:07 pm

I have nothing but high hopes for PSU .

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

77matcat
Member # Retired

Post by 77matcat » Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:12 pm

Agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doc3kgt
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by Doc3kgt » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:39 am

PSU and SUU are the only two teams that were truly worthy of going to the post season...badlands can gloat all he wants, but the griz aren't that good. Like someone said earlier, if ISU could just execute a simple chip shot field goal....

77matcat
Member # Retired

This weekend of FCS

Post by 77matcat » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:28 am

I tend to agree with you. But let's see what happens this weekend. If NDSU can successfully man up against the u receivers and get pressure on the u QB then I think they are out (hopefully in curb stomp fashion) if not, ?????

BadlandsReturns
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by BadlandsReturns » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:47 pm

Ya ya ya..the Griz are NEVER that good.....we hear the same ****** every year while you're watching us in the 2nd round. I dont know if we beat NDSU this weekend or not....but regardless this years Griz were pretty good. And I think most MSU fans wish their team was "NOT THAT GOOD" like this years Griz.

77matcat
Member # Retired

Post by 77matcat » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:23 pm

They (griz) are so good they all know their local law enforcements personal. Civic minded lot.

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:18 am

BadlandsReturns wrote:Ya ya ya..the Griz are NEVER that good.....we hear the same ****** every year while you're watching us in the 2nd round. I dont know if we beat NDSU this weekend or not....but regardless this years Griz were pretty good. And I think most MSU fans wish their team was "NOT THAT GOOD" like this years Griz.
You know what? No, they really aren't. If it weren't for buying first round wins against inferior and/or warm weather teams and good old-fashioned "griz luck", your favorite team wouldn't have half of the playoff wins that they have enjoyed over the past few decades. And and that's not even counting the many regular season victories snatched from the jaws of defeat. It's mind boggling and a source of consternation from this Bobcats fan...

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

BadlandsReturns
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by BadlandsReturns » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:17 am

grizzh8r wrote:
BadlandsReturns wrote:Ya ya ya..the Griz are NEVER that good.....we hear the same ****** every year while you're watching us in the 2nd round. I dont know if we beat NDSU this weekend or not....but regardless this years Griz were pretty good. And I think most MSU fans wish their team was "NOT THAT GOOD" like this years Griz.
You know what? No, they really aren't. If it weren't for buying first round wins against inferior and/or warm weather teams and good old-fashioned "griz luck", your favorite team wouldn't have half of the playoff wins that they have enjoyed over the past few decades. And and that's not even counting the many regular season victories snatched from the jaws of defeat. It's mind boggling and a source of consternation from this Bobcats fan...

Then why don't you guys do the same?

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:52 pm

BadlandsReturns wrote:
grizzh8r wrote:

Then why don't you guys do the same?
You tell me. There's no explaining "griz luck"...

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

77matcat
Member # Retired

Post by 77matcat » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:09 pm

Deal with the devil is the only thing I can figure.