Really Zach?

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

[cat_bracket]
Golden Bobcat

Re: Really Zach?

Post by [cat_bracket] » Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:50 am

BadlandsGrizFan wrote:
Cats15 wrote:Why are they carrying around a pile of poop with a footbal atop? :wink:

anyone see it in person to see exactly what the bronze section really is?

Ya idk if youre serious or not...but its a grizzly on one side..and a bobcat on the other..both are clawing up the mountain....I think its an awesome trophy
You can't make out the detail on it unless you look close. If the artist had made the animals more pronounced it'd be better. People see it and wonder what it is all the time.

TomCatface
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by TomCatface » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:07 pm

[cat_bracket] wrote:
BadlandsGrizFan wrote:
Cats15 wrote:Why are they carrying around a pile of poop with a footbal atop? :wink:

Ya idk if youre serious or not...but its a grizzly on one side..and a bobcat on the other..both are clawing up the mountain....I think its an awesome trophy
You can't make out the detail on it unless you look close. If the artist had made the animals more pronounced it'd be better. People see it and wonder what it is all the time.
Its Bear Mountain, near the continental divide. You can see it to the north of I90 when you drive over Homestake pass.

BadlandsGrizFan
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by BadlandsGrizFan » Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:43 pm

TomCatface wrote:
[cat_bracket] wrote:
BadlandsGrizFan wrote:

Its Bear Mountain, near the continental divide. You can see it to the north of I90 when you drive over Homestake pass.
I did not know this...in that case..they should have carved out a giant hole in the back for the winning team to ****** in for a year and call it Butte!

Bobcatsinmso
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by Bobcatsinmso » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:42 pm

Obviously bdg you will not be visiting any time soon in Butte, for if you do, you may not get out alive, even if you wear grits gear... :-^

The State of Montana is Bobcat country.
missoula....still just 20 miles from Montana.
FTG

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:11 pm

I believe that the way he lives with the insult, he is someone that has hidden behind something in all of his real life activities. You can be certain that he is not badassgriz.

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

webdav
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by webdav » Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:55 pm

He can say what he wants. Heck of a football player. But the best linebacker in the state wears 43, not 37.

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Post by 91catAlum » Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:37 pm

Isn't Zach a DE?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

webdav
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by webdav » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:21 am

91catAlum wrote:Isn't Zach a DE?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
Yeah, but he stands up often it seems. He's involved in a lot of plays. Good player, like I said. But I still think Singleton is better. Just plays on a bad D.