TROLL BAIT

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

LIBBYCAT
BobcatNation Team Captain

TROLL BAIT

Post by LIBBYCAT » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:43 pm

bb- Mama Bear, please tell me again how great the Grizzlies are! Our esteemed friends Griz Nationalist, BAdLandsGriz, HTownGriz and the other Trolls must have bad hangovers. They haven't been around today to remind us?

MB-now now baby bear, give them time to recover and get their excuses lined up. They will be back after they get their paws out of their mouths, and finish choking down the last few bites of Crow.

PB- hey now, don't bring up the fact that they were beaten by a lower ranked team, or that they managed to dodge a much wanted matchup with the two time national champs. It's a good thing too, that way it might have been less embarrassing than
Losing at home like they did. Those darn refs anyway.

bb- now papa you told those nasty old cat fans it wasn't the refs fault, they should just get over it. How is that different than our game?

PB- it's not baby bear but we must keep those cat fans in their place.

MB- don't worry, we can pad our schedule again next year and maybe get by one more time because we are the mighty Grizzlies and we were the greatest!

Now I realize this is smack talk and should be treated as such. Please keep in mind this is sarcasm and is only meant for entertainment purposes. No actual Grizzlies or there fans were harmed while writing this skit. Though the events resemble current happenings, the characters and events are all based on "fictional" events.

merff33
BobcatNation Letterman

Re: TROLL BAIT

Post by merff33 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:56 pm

I don't care who you are. That s@#t is funny right there. Poooooor grizzlies. :lol: =D^ :lol: =D^

OVER THE LINE SMOKEY!!!...........Dude...mark it zero.

LIBBYCAT

Post by LIBBYCAT » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:33 pm

95 views, 0 Griz Troll responses? Sorry it was the best I could do sitting in a gym in Anaconda for the kids basketball tournament. Well I guess it's ok to be a troll on another board, the moderators don't mind that regardless of what crap you post. Here's to the Cat fans who actually post meaningful info and insight! Sorry I succumbed to the pressure to respond. Here's to recruiting and next year !

GRIZFNZ

Post by GRIZFNZ » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:01 pm

I'll bite. You are correct we padded our schedule. You should see the patsy we schedule every year for our final regular season game.

LIBBYCAT

Post by LIBBYCAT » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:55 pm

To bad you've dropped three if the last four to them! Ya I'm gonna count the one the NCAA gave us back! Nice try. Go hibernate till next year, and tell yourself again how great your program once was.

GRIZFNZ

Post by GRIZFNZ » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:16 pm

LIBBYCAT wrote:To bad you've dropped three if the last four to them! Ya I'm gonna count the one the NCAA gave us back! Nice try. Go hibernate till next year, and tell yourself again how great your program once was.
Boy you ain't to bright, even though the NCAA vacated our win you never get to claim it. All knowledgable cat fans know that. Perhaps you should go back and tell yourself how great your program once was. I'm betting you weren't around in 84 so that might be hard for you.

LIBBYCAT

Post by LIBBYCAT » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:42 am

Personal attack? Ain't to bright? Nice! As advertised, "Griz Fans, keeping it Classy since never". P.S. My first year at MSU was '83 and I managed to scratch out a degree in spite of my lack of intelligence according to you. Since I have relatively few posts maybe you can next say something about that? Or maybe you'd like to go straight for the jugular and say something about my mom? Or sister? Keep working on it, something will come to you! Or(the point of the whole post) go back to EGriz and be with your brethren. No one here cares what you think or say. Other than being like an occasional small chafed spot on my backside that requires ointment, you and your opinion mean nothing here. Re-read the title for the post and keep responding.

GRIZFNZ

Post by GRIZFNZ » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:05 pm

LIBBYCAT wrote:Personal attack? Ain't to bright? Nice! As advertised, "Griz Fans, keeping it Classy since never". P.S. My first year at MSU was '83 and I managed to scratch out a degree in spite of my lack of intelligence according to you. Since I have relatively few posts maybe you can next say something about that? Or maybe you'd like to go straight for the jugular and say something about my mom? Or sister? Keep working on it, something will come to you! Or(the point of the whole post) go back to EGriz and be with your brethren. No one here cares what you think or say. Other than being like an occasional small chafed spot on my backside that requires ointment, you and your opinion mean nothing here. Re-read the title for the post and keep responding.
:cry::cry::cry:....and yet you've responded twice. As they say fish on...

Griznationalist
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Griznationalist » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:01 pm

First I've seen of this thread -- wasn't shy or hung over. Happy to weigh in. It sucked to lose to Coastal Carolina by 7. Griz got beat. No excuses. I raise a toast to the Cats for a good season and a hard-fought Griz-Cat game (28-14). It's a fun rivalry.

LIBBYCAT

Post by LIBBYCAT » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:59 pm

Your taking all of the fun out of smack talk. Thanks GN and good luck with recruiting and the off season. You guys beat us fair and square. Not sure we could field a team more banged up than we were this year. It was hard to watch a class as great as this one has been for us leave the field unable to compete at the level they deserved to go out on. A bit puzzled why the next man up theory that was preached all year didn't materialize, but thank god we aren't cubs fans and there actually is hope for next year.