Pooooor Grizzzzlies!

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Counter Assault
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Pooooor Grizzzzlies!

Post by Counter Assault » Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:45 pm

Well, Care Bears on this site aside. Takes the sting out a bit for me.

Go Cats!
Last edited by Counter Assault on Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Doc3kgt
BobcatNation Team Captain

Re: Pooooor Grizzzzlies!

Post by Doc3kgt » Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:51 pm

Weltercat
Member # Retired

Post by Weltercat » Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:55 pm

After hearing all week how cold it was in Missoula and how the carolina team couldn't possibly play in that condition I was so glad to see the griz lose.

"The conservation of natural resources is the fundamental problem. Unless we solve that problem it will avail us little to solve all others." Theodore Roosevelt

gtapp
Golden Bobcat

Post by gtapp » Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:04 pm

Had it been 50 degrees CC would have won by 40!

Gary Tapp
Graduated MSU 1981
Hamilton High School
Minneapolis, MN

golden77
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by golden77 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:54 pm

hopefully this grizzly playoff loss will shut-up all the smack talkers that post how the bobcats choke and embarrass themselves every year in the playoffs. for the last week all we have heard about is how this team from a warm conference wont know what hit them when they play in the finest football stadium ever built in the history of organized sports, or how their is no way they will be able to compete because of the cold weather. CC flat outplayed the grizzlies and didn't buy into all of the hype, they just played the game.The grizzlies won three games this year where they were completely outplayed and this game their luck finally ran out.

ugfgriz
New Recruit

Post by ugfgriz » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:47 pm

Oh sorry.... Who played the cats today and what was the score?

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:54 pm

ugfgriz wrote:Oh sorry.... Who played the cats today and what was the score?
Ooooh burn!

:roll:

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

TrueCat
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by TrueCat » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:01 pm

[quote="ugfgriz"]Oh sorry.... Who played the cats today and what was the score?[/quote]

The Cats have just as many playoff wins that the griz have this year :-$

gocats
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by gocats » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:23 pm

You've been excited all day to use that line haven't you. The first mean Cat fan that says something about my beloved griz, I'm gonna cut them to the quick with this zinger. Well it worked, you got us. Ouch, good one.
The Cats played the same team as the griz did in 2010 and 2012. To the same identical score and stats.

ESG

Alcohol doesn't make you fat, it makes you lean.... on chairs, tables and random ugly people....

BFcatfan

Post by BFcatfan » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:30 pm

gocats wrote:
You've been excited all day to use that line haven't you. The first mean Cat fan that says something about my beloved griz, I'm gonna cut them to the quick with this zinger. Well it worked, you got us. Ouch, good one.
The Cats played the same team as the griz did in 2010 and 2012. To the same identical score and stats.

ESG
So true..laughing my ass off right now....only difference is they had ****** refs...or they woulda won #-o

With success comes attention, with attention comes cockiness, with cockiness comes arrogance, with arrogance comes rudeness...and they wonder why I hate the Griz ! FTG

bobcat92
Member # Retired

Post by bobcat92 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:39 pm

Using the same standard some Griz fans applied to last years Cats season the Griz loss in the first playoff game means this season was a failure. You must at least make the semi finals to have it mean something! Oh the embarrassment for the state of Montana and the BSC. :D

GoldstoneCat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by GoldstoneCat » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:29 pm

Come on, we all know they were just looking for an excuse to bail on their date with NDSU next week, as they were clearly scared to go out there and play... :lol:

Doc3kgt

Post by Doc3kgt » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:58 pm

Griz bit the big one today, brings joy to my heart. Arrogance courts defeat. It would have been nice to see them get rolled by NDSU by a laughable margin though. Although I will take a griz beatdown at wajizz anyday of the week. Pooooor pooor grizzlies.

codecat
Member # Retired

Post by codecat » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:30 pm

GoldstoneCat wrote:Come on, we all know they were just looking for an excuse to bail on their date with NDSU next week, as they were clearly scared to go out there and play... :lol:
You beat me to it Goldstone, I was going to say the griz seem to go to any length to dodge NDSU :)

London Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down, London Bridge is falling down, Bye-Bye Fauci!

94VegasCat
Golden Bobcat
Location: Physically in northern Montana but my heart and soul are in Bobcat Stadium

Post by 94VegasCat » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:25 am

codecat wrote:
GoldstoneCat wrote:Come on, we all know they were just looking for an excuse to bail on their date with NDSU next week, as they were clearly scared to go out there and play... :lol:
You beat me to it Goldstone, I was going to say the griz seem to go to any length to dodge NDSU :)
Isn't this the 3rd time dUMb has dodged NDSU, since the Bison beat them in Missoula as a D-II?

GO CATS GO. ESG! GO CATS GO

Bobcatsinmso
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by Bobcatsinmso » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:57 am

Yup, 2003, I had seats with the Bison Alumni, it was a great 2nd half comeback by NDSU, Got stink eye from griz fans as we chanted pooooor grizzlies at the end. What a great day.

The State of Montana is Bobcat country.
missoula....still just 20 miles from Montana.
FTG

Jobu

Post by Jobu » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:20 pm

Cat fans mocking the Griz for losing in the playoffs after they soundly beat us and kept us out of the playoffs is damn stupid.

As I said last week, some of you seem to care more about the Griz losing than the Cats winning. #-o

Hats for bats. Keeps bats warm.

BadlandsGrizFan
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by BadlandsGrizFan » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:14 pm

bobcat92 wrote:Using the same standard some Griz fans applied to last years Cats season the Griz loss in the first playoff game means this season was a failure. You must at least make the semi finals to have it mean something! Oh the embarrassment for the state of Montana and the BSC. :D
That's the difference between our two programs, losing in the 2nd round is a failure to the Griz, while for the Cats making it to the 2nd round is just like the mental participant in the special Olympics, heck your just happy to be there aren't you. You and your program are truly pathetic. I cant wait to see the next few years without your regular season savior Denarius..back to middle of the pack for the kitties, we all know it. And to even enhance your idiotic comments..there are actually Cats fans mocking the Griz for not wanting to play NDSU???? you guys cant get out of your own way sometimes.

GoldstoneCat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by GoldstoneCat » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:55 pm

And to even enhance your idiotic comments..there are actually Cats fans mocking the Griz for not wanting to play NDSU???? you guys cant get out of your own way sometimes.
No, you half-wit, we aren't actually mocking the griz for not wanting to play NDSU, we are mocking all their dumb s%&$ fans for coming on our board and harassing us about the Cats supposedly "bailing" on NDSU, when in fact we scheduled a money game in their place. Although I do think Coastal did UM a favor, NDSU on the Craig Bohl victory tour was gonna be flat embarrassing.

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:43 pm

BadlandsGrizFan wrote:
bobcat92 wrote:Using the same standard some Griz fans applied to last years Cats season the Griz loss in the first playoff game means this season was a failure. You must at least make the semi finals to have it mean something! Oh the embarrassment for the state of Montana and the BSC. :D
That's the difference between our two programs, losing in the 2nd round is a failure to the Griz, while for the Cats making it to the 2nd round is just like the mental participant in the special Olympics, heck your just happy to be there aren't you. You and your program are truly pathetic. I cant wait to see the next few years without your regular season savior Denarius..back to middle of the pack for the kitties, we all know it. And to even enhance your idiotic comments..there are actually Cats fans mocking the Griz for not wanting to play NDSU???? you guys cant get out of your own way sometimes.
Keep it classy cub fans... :roll:

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl: