NDSU vs Gizz who ya got?

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Re: NDSU vs Gizz who ya got?

Post by allcat » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:00 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Htowngriz wrote:
94VegasCat wrote:As much as I'd like to see both teams lose.......I'd love to see the Bison embarrass the whiny ass griz on national television
Win, lose, beatdown, whatever. At least we have the balls to play them.
Sounds like Htown is preparing the excuses: "at least we are playing them", "the refs were paid off"', NDSU cheats, the sun was in my eyes and don't forget "what the Stitt just happened?".

By the way, I would love to see both teams disqualified for having too many A-hole fans!
They don't have any more than us. Successful teams bring out the jerk mentality. This of course manifests itself in guys that never actually played the game. Do you think Fakesbison ever played? Do you think Screeching Beagle ever played?

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

lakesbison
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by lakesbison » Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:36 pm

yes, Class 5A Minnesota, not class 1a montana or 9 man in cheney like screaming beagle

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:54 pm

lakesbison wrote:yes, Class 5A Minnesota, not class 1a montana or 9 man in cheney like screaming beagle
I meant college ball. The ones that played usually lead the others in class and respect for the other teams. Plus I don't know how they count in ND but I played 8 man football, which when I count that is the amount most class C put on the field.

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

MT2AK_CAT

Post by MT2AK_CAT » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:47 pm

Probably already been discussed but does anyone know how to watch this game on Saturday?

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Post by 91catAlum » Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:08 am

MT2AK_CAT wrote:Probably already been discussed but does anyone know how to watch this game on Saturday?
ESPN

SpeedCAT
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by SpeedCAT » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:22 am

The line this morning on Sportsbet has NDSU giving up 14.5.

To me, it feels like this game will go one way or the other, but not a 35 to 21 kind of an affair as the line suggests.

Nothing insightful, but the two big variables:

- D Line: Big shoes to fill on the D Line for the fizz. I don't think fizz nation fully appreciates how good the fizz D line was last year, and how the line helped the LBs play fast.

- Sustaining Drives: If The Stitt O hands the ball back to NDSU quickly during the first few drives, this thing could get out of hand quickly.

Excited for this game. More excited to watch the meltdown in fizzville that I predict will begin today.

Bear
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Bear » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:02 am

SpeedCAT wrote:The line this morning on Sportsbet has NDSU giving up 14.5.

To me, it feels like this game will go one way or the other, but not a 35 to 21 kind of an affair as the line suggests.

Nothing insightful, but the two big variables:

- D Line: Big shoes to fill on the D Line for the fizz. I don't think fizz nation fully appreciates how good the fizz D line was last year, and how the line helped the LBs play fast.

- Sustaining Drives: If The Stitt O hands the ball back to NDSU quickly during the first few drives, this thing could get out of hand quickly.

Excited for this game. More excited to watch the meltdown in fizzville that I predict will begin today.
How's that meltdown in fizzville going for ya?

SpeedCAT
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by SpeedCAT » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:53 pm

No doubt that was an epic win.

The fizz continue to disappoint me . . . by fielding what appears to be another good team.

lakesbison

Post by lakesbison » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:23 pm

well, NDSU QB had an awful game, NDSU secondary had 2 true freshman and defense only had 4 returners. not to mention, stupid decision to pass on 2nd & 3rd down up by 4 with 2:25 left..................all that and NDSU lost with 3 seconds left.

we'll be fine

NDSU 4 titles 4 years
Griz 1 title 14 years.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:34 pm

lakesbison wrote:well, NDSU QB had an awful game, NDSU secondary had 2 true freshman and defense only had 4 returners. not to mention, stupid decision to pass on 2nd & 3rd down up by 4 with 2:25 left..................all that and NDSU lost with 3 seconds left.

we'll be fine

NDSU 4 titles 4 years
Griz 1 title 14 years.
Good post till the end. Did you forget that you lost? Even in defeat you are cocky. A-hole

UMclassof2002
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by UMclassof2002 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:46 pm

lakesbison wrote:well, NDSU QB had an awful game, NDSU secondary had 2 true freshman and defense only had 4 returners. not to mention, stupid decision to pass on 2nd & 3rd down up by 4 with 2:25 left..................all that and NDSU lost with 3 seconds left.

we'll be fine

NDSU 4 titles 4 years
Griz 1 title 14 years.

HAHAHAHAHA the bitch bar has been elevated.

Fag.