Another gimmick from you know who

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

[cat_bracket]
Golden Bobcat

Re: Another gimmick from you know who

Post by [cat_bracket] » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:10 am

grizcountry420 wrote:
[cat_bracket] wrote:
91catAlum wrote:

And you guys have a permanent sign in your stadium about the bobcats.......:roll:

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
And your skanky, classless fans chant FTC before, during and after your road and home games at the inspiration of your old prick coach Hauck, who used to do the same with his future convict players at midfield after Cat-grizz and some of your players wear that on their arms during Cat-grizz.

So when you can say all that about us and esg gcg come back and we'll talk. Might want to take a quick look in the mirror.
Right.... you guys are sure letting your insecurities of little brother syndrome really show its true colors.. I STATE a fact and you guys get all butt hurt. Both of your statements hold no weight, your just typing to be typing.. There is no "permanent" sign in our stadium about the cats and we dont chant FTC during and after road and home games, you dumbasses!
Then why are grizz posters on egriz saying the redcoats had to tell the students to stop doing it then?

Personally, I think all of it is funny, but grizz fans piss n moan about esg gcg so much, yet are completely fine with all the equally or less tasteful crap your own fans do. One of our players went to grab a jacket at Cat-grizz last year and it was covered in spit. I'll take our fans chanting esg gcg over that.

John K
Golden Bobcat

Post by John K » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:48 am

I would really like to see everyone on both sides drop all this "your fans are worse than ours" crap. 99% of the fans on both sides are good fans, who may hate the other team, but can still treat their players, coaches, and fans with respect, and they don't condone the behavior of the other 1%. I hate the Griz as much as anyone, but I know we have some a*****e fans, and they certainly have some as well. I believe "the streak" contributed greatly to a loss of civility between the two sides. Many Griz fans become too arrogant, and many Bobcat fans became too bitter, and those sentiments have lingered, even though the rivalry has evened out again over the past 11 years.

Back in 2009, I rode the Grizzly booster bus over to Missoula for the UM-App St. playoff game (decked out head to toe in Bobcat gear of course) with some friends of mine who are big Griz fans. Almost everyone on the bus was very gracious, and thanked me for supporting their team (although my "support" was fairly half-hearted, but they didn't need to know that). On the way back though, as we were nearing GF, a couple guys sitting in front of me, who were very drunk, said something about the Cats that really pissed me off (and I'm sure it was intended specifically for my ears, even though they didn't say it directly to me). It was all I could do to keep from saying something back to them, but at that point i figured it was best just to let it go. My takeaway from that experience was not to think that all Griz fans are a bunch of douchebags, just because of those two guys, and that our fans would never act that way. Rather, I found myself thinking that I hoped the situation would be similar, if the roles had been reversed. That if there was a lone Griz fan on a bus full of Bobcats, I would hope that everyone would be equally as gracious, and that there wouldn't be any more than just a couple of drunken idiots who acted like jerks.

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Post by 91catAlum » Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:32 am

grizcountry420 wrote:
[cat_bracket] wrote:
91catAlum wrote:

And you guys have a permanent sign in your stadium about the bobcats.......:roll:

And your skanky, classless fans chant FTC before, during and after your road and home games at the inspiration of your old prick coach Hauck, who used to do the same with his future convict players at midfield after Cat-grizz and some of your players wear that on their arms during Cat-grizz.

So when you can say all that about us and esg gcg come back and we'll talk. Might want to take a quick look in the mirror.
Right.... you guys are sure letting your insecurities of little brother syndrome really show its true colors.. I STATE a fact and you guys get all butt hurt. Both of your statements hold no weight, your just typing to be typing.. There is no "permanent" sign in our stadium about the cats and we dont chant FTC during and after road and home games, you dumbasses!
Watch the name calling on our board, please - this isn't egriz.

There used to be a sign inside WA-griz that said something to the effect of "... the cats keep losing and losing...", maybe it was removed. I haven't been to WA griz in probably 10+ years now. But it was there, ask some of your griz friends that are older than you (I assume you're about 13?)

cats2506
Golden Bobcat

Post by cats2506 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:37 am

Htowngriz wrote:
[cat_bracket] wrote:
91catAlum wrote:
grizcountry420 wrote:
WeedKillinCat wrote:
CelticCat wrote:Griz players have their own branding irons, and somehow MSU is the hick school.
And they dance around like mushroom high hippies when they play Cotton Eyed Joe....
and you guys chant ESG GCG when you're not even playing Montana....... :roll:

I've never once heard this, even in the student section. Stop making things up.
Postby havgrizfan » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:39 pm
I witnessed a large group of kids filing down behind the redshirts well before the game started and they were chanting FTC

http://www.egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopi ... 43#p887143" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Yeah, it doesnt happen over there

PlayerRep wrote:The point is not the record of the teams UM beat, it's the quality and record of the teams UM almost beat.

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:44 am

John K wrote:I would really like to see everyone on both sides drop all this "your fans are worse than ours" crap. 99% of the fans on both sides are good fans, who may hate the other team, but can still treat their players, coaches, and fans with respect, and they don't condone the behavior of the other 1%. I hate the Griz as much as anyone, but I know we have some a*****e fans, and they certainly have some as well. I believe "the streak" contributed greatly to a loss of civility between the two sides. Many Griz fans become too arrogant, and many Bobcat fans became too bitter, and those sentiments have lingered, even though the rivalry has evened out again over the past 11 years.

Back in 2009, I rode the Grizzly booster bus over to Missoula for the UM-App St. playoff game (decked out head to toe in Bobcat gear of course) with some friends of mine who are big Griz fans. Almost everyone on the bus was very gracious, and thanked me for supporting their team (although my "support" was fairly half-hearted, but they didn't need to know that). On the way back though, as we were nearing GF, a couple guys sitting in front of me, who were very drunk, said something about the Cats that really pissed me off (and I'm sure it was intended specifically for my ears, even though they didn't say it directly to me). It was all I could do to keep from saying something back to them, but at that point i figured it was best just to let it go. My takeaway from that experience was not to think that all Griz fans are a bunch of douchebags, just because of those two guys, and that our fans would never act that way. Rather, I found myself thinking that I hoped the situation would be similar, if the roles had been reversed. That if there was a lone Griz fan on a bus full of Bobcats, I would hope that everyone would be equally as gracious, and that there wouldn't be any more than just a couple of drunken idiots who acted like jerks.
So THATS why you dont like me......................

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com
www.championshipsubdivision.com

John K
Golden Bobcat

Post by John K » Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:56 am

AlphaGriz1 wrote:
John K wrote:I would really like to see everyone on both sides drop all this "your fans are worse than ours" crap. 99% of the fans on both sides are good fans, who may hate the other team, but can still treat their players, coaches, and fans with respect, and they don't condone the behavior of the other 1%. I hate the Griz as much as anyone, but I know we have some a*****e fans, and they certainly have some as well. I believe "the streak" contributed greatly to a loss of civility between the two sides. Many Griz fans become too arrogant, and many Bobcat fans became too bitter, and those sentiments have lingered, even though the rivalry has evened out again over the past 11 years.

So THATS why you dont like me......................
So one of those guys was you?? :lol:

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:58 am

I dont gossip............

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com

msuhunter
Member # Retired

Post by msuhunter » Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:15 pm

grizzh8r wrote:
09griz wrote:#grizenvy
Haha nope; it's simply #grizhubris
don't use big words like that, it confuses those missoula community college people

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:07 am

Can you smoke hubris........a friend of mine wants to know

www.maroonblood.com

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:55 am

'You know, I've always liked that word... "gimmick"... so rarely have an opportunity to use it in a sentence.'

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

BadlandsGrizFan
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by BadlandsGrizFan » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:29 pm

grizcountry420 wrote:
[cat_bracket] wrote:
91catAlum wrote:

So let me get this straight...this convo is about big brother constantly bullying little brother? And they wonder why we give them so much ******. #GRIZENVY #MSUwereRelevant

Counter Assault
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Counter Assault » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:15 pm

Ohhhhhh TOILET BOY?!!!!

BadlandsGrizFan
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by BadlandsGrizFan » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:24 pm

Counter Assault wrote:Ohhhhhh TOILET BOY?!!!!

Toilet Boy, that kinda has a ring to it. BadlandsToiletBoy..can I steal it?

Counter Assault

Post by Counter Assault » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:32 pm

BadlandsGrizFan wrote:

Like you steal laundry detergent from WalMart? Be my guest.

BadlandsGrizFan
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by BadlandsGrizFan » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:56 pm

Counter Assault wrote:
BadlandsGrizFan wrote:

Im a bit confused where you are coming from insinuating that I clean toilets? Does it have something to do with the Badlands in my name? Or the fact that I'm living in the oilfield, but that wouldn't make much sense either. It sure seems like living in the region with the best economy in the US would lead one to believe that I have other options than cleaning toilets. In fact I work with many Cats on a regular basis. Enlightening me genius!

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:41 pm

BadlandsGrizFan wrote:
Counter Assault wrote:
BadlandsGrizFan wrote:

Im a bit confused where you are coming from insinuating that I clean toilets? Does it have something to do with the Badlands in my name? Or the fact that I'm living in the oilfield, but that wouldn't make much sense either. It sure seems like living in the region with the best economy in the US would lead one to believe that I have other options than cleaning toilets. In fact I work with many Cats on a regular basis. Enlightening me genius!
You have options, but you are proud of what you do. Hang in there, you are special.

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

Counter Assault

Post by Counter Assault » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:58 pm

allcat wrote:
BadlandsGrizFan wrote:
Counter Assault wrote:
BadlandsGrizFan wrote:

You have options, but you are proud of what you do. Hang in there, you are special.
:rofl: :lol: :crazy:

Counter Assault

Post by Counter Assault » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:00 pm

BadlandsGrizFan wrote:
Counter Assault wrote:
BadlandsGrizFan wrote:

You are the toolbox that came on here and started spewing. Now I own you and you can't do anything about.

You clean truck stop toilets, we all know it. We all great laughs out of envisioning you doing your job.

Deal.

BadlandsGrizFan
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by BadlandsGrizFan » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:57 am

Counter Assault wrote:
BadlandsGrizFan wrote:
Counter Assault wrote:
BadlandsGrizFan wrote:

You are the toolbox that came on here and started spewing. Now I own you and you can't do anything about.

You clean truck stop toilets, we all know it. We all great laughs out of envisioning you doing your job.

Deal.
No body works at flying J anymore, I'm a high quality toilet cleaner, I work at Loves. Get with it.

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:20 am

BadlandsGrizFan wrote:
Counter Assault wrote:
BadlandsGrizFan wrote:
Counter Assault wrote:
BadlandsGrizFan wrote:

Deal.
No body works at flying J anymore, I'm a high quality toilet cleaner, I work at Loves. Get with it.
See, he is special.

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic