I'm sorry Alpha

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

BFcatfan
BobcatNation Team Captain

I'm sorry Alpha

Post by BFcatfan » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:26 pm

I can't get over the arrogance and egos of dumb F--- Griz fans. I live in the Flathead Valley which to my estimates is approx. 60-70% Griz fans. My phone exploded with ego, small dick and brains comments after the first TD scored by UM last night..... Really this is who you want to call your fan base. It has been worse today just going about everyday life.. Clerks in convience stores, dudes in restaurants and bars, all throwing comments at me and or friends, siblings , basically Cat fans, because they WON the game out of the gate. I guess if you ride the bar at the top for 20 plus years, thinking you will stay there the next 20, then fall, bite your tongue off, get castrated, win a game.... You need to teach these brainless bastards a little of the class you seem to have. Cheers!

With success comes attention, with attention comes cockiness, with cockiness comes arrogance, with arrogance comes rudeness...and they wonder why I hate the Griz ! FTG

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Re: I'm sorry Alpha

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:25 am

BFcatfan wrote:I can't get over the arrogance and egos of dumb F--- Griz fans. I live in the Flathead Valley which to my estimates is approx. 60-70% Griz fans. My phone exploded with ego, small dick and brains comments after the first TD scored by UM last night..... Really this is who you want to call your fan base. It has been worse today just going about everyday life.. Clerks in convience stores, dudes in restaurants and bars, all throwing comments at me and or friends, siblings , basically Cat fans, because they WON the game out of the gate. I guess if you ride the bar at the top for 20 plus years, thinking you will stay there the next 20, then fall, bite your tongue off, get castrated, win a game.... You need to teach these brainless bastards a little of the class you seem to have. Cheers!
Agreed

You would think we won the Superbowl the way most people are acting. Its ONE game. String 7 together then get back to me. Griz fans are great at the "one game fixes everything mentality."

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com
www.championshipsubdivision.com

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:25 am

Oh and BF..........I will quit sending you texts for the rest of the week. ;)

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com

WalkOn79
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by WalkOn79 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:40 pm

Also sorry about the car, Alpha. Hope it doesn't keep you away next time u have the opportunity!

"One of the greatest feelings in the world, moving someone from point A to point B against their will"

Mitch Brott - 2019 Cat / Griz

tdub
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by tdub » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:21 am

AlphaGriz1 wrote:Oh and BF..........I will quit sending you texts for the rest of the week. ;)

Stop sending him those texts and I'm sure he'll stop keying your car. :wink:

Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts. - Dan Gable

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:47 pm

Touche :grin:

www.maroonblood.com