Could Bobby head to UW

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Re: Could Bobby head to UW

Post by allcat » Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:33 am

AFCAT wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:32 am
Are the people forcing you all to read this thread in the room with you right now?
You're right, but don't you think they have a point?

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:51 pm

Justwinbaby wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:50 am
AFCAT wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:29 pm
Justwinbaby wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:48 pm
Camo_Cat wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:17 am
CatsNoMatterWhat wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:50 am
Camo_Cat wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:31 am
I'm gonna be the a-hole one more time, but.......can someone tell me what this thread has to do with Bobcat Football? Can we please take discussions like this elsewhere and keep this forum about the Cats? Honestly... the obsession some of you have with the dark pinkies is just not healthy.
It's the offseason, I thought it was funny, figured it would be fun to talk about.

If you request the MODS to take this down my feelings wont be hurt. Just trying to have a laugh.
Nah, I'm not trying to get in a shouting match or be anybody's dad. I'm just get tired of opening Bobcat Nation and seeing yet another thread devoted to the dark pinkies. We have a College Athletics forum, so folks can talk about them over there.
Nice try - most posters here have griz Derangement Syndrome. They can't quit...they won't quit.
And you get so upset with it. Have you ever thought about not clicking on the threads that you know will make you so sad?
I'm not sad - Seems like you are however - not enough griz posts for your liking?
This coming from the guy that whines every time someone mentions the gris. Ask your Mommy for a juice box. Buck up, Skippy.

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

Justwinbaby
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by Justwinbaby » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:24 pm

AFCAT wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:51 pm
Justwinbaby wrote:
AFCAT wrote:
Justwinbaby wrote:
Camo_Cat wrote:
CatsNoMatterWhat wrote:
Camo_Cat wrote:
I'm gonna be the a-hole one more time, but.......can someone tell me what this thread has to do with Bobcat Football? Can we please take discussions like this elsewhere and keep this forum about the Cats? Honestly... the obsession some of you have with the dark pinkies is just not healthy.
It's the offseason, I thought it was funny, figured it would be fun to talk about.

If you request the MODS to take this down my feelings wont be hurt. Just trying to have a laugh.
Nah, I'm not trying to get in a shouting match or be anybody's dad. I'm just get tired of opening Bobcat Nation and seeing yet another thread devoted to the dark pinkies. We have a College Athletics forum, so folks can talk about them over there.
Nice try - most posters here have griz Derangement Syndrome. They can't quit...they won't quit.
And you get so upset with it. Have you ever thought about not clicking on the threads that you know will make you so sad?
I'm not sad - Seems like you are however - not enough griz posts for your liking?
This coming from the guy that whines every time someone mentions the gris. Ask your Mommy for a juice box. Buck up, Skippy.
Why mention them? They are your juice box...your pacifier to stem the waves of your deeply ingrained griz Derangement Syndrome.

Sad really.

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:32 pm

Justwinbaby wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:24 pm
AFCAT wrote:
Justwinbaby wrote:
AFCAT wrote:
Justwinbaby wrote:
Camo_Cat wrote:
CatsNoMatterWhat wrote:
Camo_Cat wrote:

Why mention them? They are your juice box...your pacifier to stem the waves of your deeply ingrained griz Derangement Syndrome.

Sad really.
Right, almost every comment you have made on here has to do with others commenting on the gris. You are desperate to control what others think and say here. Go back to the gris fan board. By the way, "Baby" is the perfect chat room name for you.

“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

Justwinbaby
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by Justwinbaby » Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:05 am

AFCAT wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:32 pm
Justwinbaby wrote:
AFCAT wrote:
Justwinbaby wrote:
AFCAT wrote:
Justwinbaby wrote:
Camo_Cat wrote:
CatsNoMatterWhat wrote:
Camo_Cat wrote:

Sad really.
Right, almost every comment you have made on here has to do with others commenting on the gris. You are desperate to control what others think and say here. Go back to the gris fan board. By the way, "Baby" is the perfect chat room name for you.
No. I expect more from a fan base of an elite D1 football team. You think Michigan fans spend their time talking incessantly about Ohio State? They don't. They simply expect to piss pound them.

Is your screen name Almost Fond of the Cats, afcat?

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:14 am

Justwinbaby wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:05 am
AFCAT wrote:
Justwinbaby wrote:
AFCAT wrote:
Justwinbaby wrote:
AFCAT wrote:
Justwinbaby wrote:
Camo_Cat wrote:
CatsNoMatterWhat wrote:
Camo_Cat wrote:

Sad really.
No. I expect more from a fan base of an elite D1 football team. You think Michigan fans spend their time talking incessantly about Ohio State? They don't. They simply expect to piss pound them.

Yup, very clever. Did you have to ask your Mommy for help with that comeback? Go play on the Michigan fan board, Baby.

Justwinbaby
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by Justwinbaby » Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:37 am

AFCAT wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:14 am
Justwinbaby wrote:
AFCAT wrote:
Justwinbaby wrote:
AFCAT wrote:
Justwinbaby wrote:
AFCAT wrote:
Justwinbaby wrote:
Camo_Cat wrote:
CatsNoMatterWhat wrote:

Sad really.

Yup, very clever. Did you have to ask your Mommy for help with that comeback? Go play on the Michigan fan board, Baby.
Hey average fan - go see a doctor who might help you off the jocks of the griz. The syndrome runs deep in you dude. Gross. Do better.

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:13 am

Justwinbaby wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:37 am
AFCAT wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:14 am
Justwinbaby wrote:
AFCAT wrote:
Justwinbaby wrote:
AFCAT wrote:
Justwinbaby wrote:
AFCAT wrote:
Justwinbaby wrote:
Camo_Cat wrote:

Sad really.

Hey average fan - go see a doctor who might help you off the jocks of the griz. The syndrome runs deep in you dude. Gross. Do better.
Hah, Just give you a day and you bring a slightly better comeback. Still sad though. You’re a gris fan, Baby. We all know it. You are infatuated with how others express their fandom here. You have nothing else to offer, just trolling others. Give it a rest and go back to your bedroom in your parents basement.