Number Two is back in the Zoo!

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Post Reply
Cat Grad
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6321
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 11:05 am

Number Two is back in the Zoo!

Post by Cat Grad » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:13 am

Dang it! When I was younger, I could talk smack with the best and because our kids ought to win against Northern Colorado setting the stage for the return of a coach who led the Griz to the championship game three times only to lose each time...well, I like to think he ought to be referred to here as the big number two! And, to make it even more meaningful, this is what? Number two in uncle Denny's catbox of a stadium for him!

I know, not really creative but it's the best an old guy can do given the "State" of affairs with both programs. So, you can take a Hauck up to the M above the stadium and take a number two! It's rumored he's up there to greet his kids some mornings after player rep gets them out of jail.



User avatar
allcat
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 7246
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:13 pm
Location: 90 miles from Nirvana (Bobcat Stadium)

Re: Number Two is back in the Zoo!

Post by allcat » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:51 am

You do realize this is the BOBCAT football forum?


Joining the whiners club till we never lose a game again.

Cat Grad
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6321
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 11:05 am

Re: Number Two is back in the Zoo!

Post by Cat Grad » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:54 am

allcat wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:51 am
You do realize this is the BOBCAT football forum?
Who do we play in two weeks? Go drink some coffee and sober up.



User avatar
allcat
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 7246
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:13 pm
Location: 90 miles from Nirvana (Bobcat Stadium)

Re: Number Two is back in the Zoo!

Post by allcat » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:46 am

Cat Grad wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:54 am
allcat wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:51 am
You do realize this is the BOBCAT football forum?
Who do we play in two weeks? Go drink some coffee and sober up.
I don't think it is I that naiads to sober up. You did not reference that game, but if you want to just ignore UNCU I guess that is okay. I just hope the team does not follow your lead. As to the sober issue, I'm hoping you are not off your meds.


Joining the whiners club till we never lose a game again.

Cat Grad
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6321
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 11:05 am

Re: Number Two is back in the Zoo!

Post by Cat Grad » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:01 pm

allcat wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:46 am
Cat Grad wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:54 am
allcat wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:51 am
You do realize this is the BOBCAT football forum?
Who do we play in two weeks? Go drink some coffee and sober up.
I don't think it is I that naiads to sober up. You did not reference that game, but if you want to just ignore UNCU I guess that is okay. I just hope the team does not follow your lead. As to the sober issue, I'm hoping you are not off your meds.
Whatever. Creative word you have: naiads. Typical from you and I hope the team is not reading any of the babble b.s. being posted on a chat site such as this by you and the other Sunday Morning Quarterbacks. I suggest instead of pissing in your cheerios every morning you increase your fiber intake. Or get counselling. Tell somebody who gives a sh*t (and gets paid for it) what you think and how you "feel." Ah hell, would you like to tell us: "How does that make you feel?" Now contribute to a charity of your choice for this wonderful opportunity to express your inner thoughts and "feelings."

And remember I once "told" you: "When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you." Go get counselling. Somewhere. You need it.



User avatar
allcat
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 7246
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:13 pm
Location: 90 miles from Nirvana (Bobcat Stadium)

Re: Number Two is back in the Zoo!

Post by allcat » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:15 pm

You're back from your nap already?


Joining the whiners club till we never lose a game again.

Cat Grad
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6321
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 11:05 am

Re: Number Two is back in the Zoo!

Post by Cat Grad » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:42 pm

allcat wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:15 pm
You're back from your nap already?
You sobered up enough to type again? Go pass out again.



HelenaCat
BobcatNation Team Captain
Posts: 597
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:26 pm
Location: Helena, MT

Re: Number Two is back in the Zoo!

Post by HelenaCat » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:32 pm

Well, this thread made me feel like I just wasted 5 minutes of my life.....😀



Cat Grad
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6321
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 11:05 am

Re: Number Two is back in the Zoo!

Post by Cat Grad » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:39 pm

HelenaCat wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:32 pm
Well, this thread made me feel like I just wasted 5 minutes of my life.....😀
Go have a beer. Put it on allcat's tab.



User avatar
allcat
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 7246
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:13 pm
Location: 90 miles from Nirvana (Bobcat Stadium)

Re: Number Two is back in the Zoo!

Post by allcat » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:05 pm

Cat Grad wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:39 pm
HelenaCat wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:32 pm
Well, this thread made me feel like I just wasted 5 minutes of my life.....😀
Go have a beer. Put it on allcat's tab.
I would buy a beer. :suds: :deadhorse:


Joining the whiners club till we never lose a game again.

Cat Grad
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6321
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 11:05 am

Re: Number Two is back in the Zoo!

Post by Cat Grad » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:08 pm

allcat wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:05 pm
Cat Grad wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:39 pm
HelenaCat wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:32 pm
Well, this thread made me feel like I just wasted 5 minutes of my life.....😀
Go have a beer. Put it on allcat's tab.
I would buy a beer. :suds: :deadhorse:
For yourself you cheap bastard! 😂



User avatar
allcat
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 7246
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:13 pm
Location: 90 miles from Nirvana (Bobcat Stadium)

Re: Number Two is back in the Zoo!

Post by allcat » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:55 am

Cat Grad wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:08 pm
allcat wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:05 pm
Cat Grad wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:39 pm
HelenaCat wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:32 pm
Well, this thread made me feel like I just wasted 5 minutes of my life.....😀
Go have a beer. Put it on allcat's tab.
I would buy a beer. :suds: :deadhorse:
For yourself you cheap bastard! 😂
Why would I not include myself if I'm buying a beer? Once again you get lost in easy logic.


Joining the whiners club till we never lose a game again.

Post Reply