1PM Tuesday

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Rich K
Golden Bobcat

Re: 1PM Tuesday

Post by Rich K » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:36 pm

BleedingBLue wrote:
Rich K wrote:I don't know whether to laugh or cry or shake my head......

https://www.change.org/p/lisa-davey-tel ... an-winning
Make enough noise and the University can't look the other way. Look at Tennessee and Schiano.
I really want Hauck to get hired just to hear some heads exploding.....

Favorite name of a law: Millstone Act

PapaG
Golden Bobcat

Post by PapaG » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:40 pm

Rich K wrote:
BleedingBLue wrote:

Make enough noise and the University can't look the other way. Look at Tennessee and Schiano.
Hauck was hired 6 weeks ago. UM is just slow-playing it to tease the Griz verbal commitments. It's a new strategy in recruiting. The Uncertainty Doctrine!

Anyhow, as I said, AG1 was full of sh*t about it being a done deal six weeks ago. He was so clearly trolling here, but it was a good troll act. I still think Bobby ends up back at UM, but like I posted earlier, there are some things to be worked out at Adams Center before it happens officially.

Seattle to Billings to Missoula to Bozeman to Portland to Billings

What a ride

Rich K
Golden Bobcat

Post by Rich K » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:49 pm

PapaG wrote:
Rich K wrote:
BleedingBLue wrote:

Hauck was hired 6 weeks ago. UM is just slow-playing it to tease the Griz verbal commitments. It's a new strategy in recruiting. The Uncertainty Doctrine!

Anyhow, as I said, AG1 was full of sh*t about it being a done deal six weeks ago. He was so clearly trolling here, but it was a good troll act. I still think Bobby ends up back at UM, but like I posted earlier, there are some things to be worked out at Adams Center before it happens officially.
Here's the twitter link to the UM employee that is the instigator of the petition: https://twitter.com/lisadavey25
I have some unexpected time away from work, this is great entertainment until I begin again....

=D^

The MICKSTER
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by The MICKSTER » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:17 pm

Colter_Nuanez wrote:
The two biggest differences: 1, as referenced, the early signing period did not exist yet. But two, when we put out our list of confirmed coaches with interest in the Montana State opening, then each morning released the coach who was on campus, Montana State followed suit by releasing the same information and confirming each interviewee was in fact in Bozeman. There wasn't a ton of secrets once the finalists were named. The transparency on Montana State's part was impressive. And has been completely absent on UM's part when it comes to this coaching search.
So Colter, after um announces their new HC, do you anticipate being able to find out what coaches applied and what coaches got interviews?

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:53 pm

cats2506 wrote:
St George wrote:If they don't announce Beavis by Friday at the latest every one in Missoula will go on a rape spree, women, children, dogs, cats, sheep, goats, chickens... I imagine the bar talk is fun to listen to.
I thought this was the latest griz recruit and kept looking for his hudl page...

msubobcats@outlook.com
Audiatur et altura pars: Let both sides be fairly heard.
Audi alteram partem: listen to the other side.

85CatGrad
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by 85CatGrad » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:13 pm

Rich K wrote:
PapaG wrote:
Rich K wrote:
BleedingBLue wrote:

Here's the twitter link to the UM employee that is the instigator of the petition: https://twitter.com/lisadavey25
I have some unexpected time away from work, this is great entertainment until I begin again....

=D^
What a mess!

Although I am not fond of Bobby's obnoxious style, I don't think he is the kind of person this lady is making him out to be. Honestly, if I were a griz fan I would want him back. He's a nasty SOB who truly understands what the rivalry is all about. I say, bring him back and "LET'S GO TO WAR!!!!"

Plus both fan bases get enjoy watching that whiny little bitch Alphy, wallow in his tears. :lol: :lol: :lol: Priceless!!!

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:47 pm

So........coldImageImage

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com
www.championshipsubdivision.com

St George
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by St George » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:13 am

Anyway you look at it, win, loose, or draw, with the petition against Beavis it is a huge sh*t stain on dUMb.

Rich K
Golden Bobcat

Post by Rich K » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:36 am

St George wrote:Anyway you look at it, win, loose, or draw, with the petition against Beavis it is a huge sh*t stain on dUMb.
Hauck's a jerk. But I hope he lawyers up and goes after Lisa Davey.

robgriz
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by robgriz » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:49 pm

Rich K wrote:
St George wrote:Anyway you look at it, win, loose, or draw, with the petition against Beavis it is a huge sh*t stain on dUMb.
I’d bet he extends the olive branch and because he’s Bobby, she walks away with her heart all twitterpaited.

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:28 pm

robgriz wrote:
Rich K wrote:
I’d bet he extends the olive branch and because he’s Bobby, she walks away with her heart all twitterpaited.
:lol:

Good one!

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

robgriz
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by robgriz » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:38 am

grizzh8r wrote:
robgriz wrote:
Rich K wrote:
:lol:

Good one!
I know, right? She’s gonna hate Hauck until the day she dies. Anything less would be admitting she was wrong and that just ain’t gonna happen.

autocat
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by autocat » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:36 pm

I know you are viewing this alpha, I believe you said Cooper Kupp wouldn't make in the NFL. Well, in this Philly-Rams game he has five catches 118 yards receiving and a TD. Once again, you're wrong!!!!

Rich K
Golden Bobcat

Post by Rich K » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:15 am

Nobody seems to listen to feminists like Wendy while morons like LIsa get all the attention.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3_ty5jKkX0