Mariani Injury

The place for news, information and discussion about anything related to pro sports.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

kennethnoisewater
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Mariani Injury

Post by kennethnoisewater » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:23 pm

I just watched Marc Mariani's leg snap. It was gross. That's too bad...he's really a great guy, Grizzly or not.

kennethnoisewater
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Re: Mariani Injury

Post by kennethnoisewater » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:31 pm

Fractured tibia. I'm sure he'll be back next year. Trent Dilfer was just raving about him.

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:34 pm

Man that sucks. Not a good year for Cats or Griz in the NFL this year.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

gocats
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by gocats » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:38 pm

That was terrible. Too bad, he is a good dude.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

Alcohol doesn't make you fat, it makes you lean.... on chairs, tables and random ugly people....

DaCats21
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by DaCats21 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:22 pm

Some guy's crappy DVR video. Only thing posted so far

[youtube][/youtube]

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:31 pm

Wow, that's one of the nastiest injury I've ever seen in football. Ranks up there with the Theismann break.

This makes Fletcher, Mariani, and McSurdy out for the year. I hear Schillinger was injured, too, but not too bad. Watch out Mike Person and Kroy Biermann, I guess. With the exception of McSurdy, if you're from Montana and you played at MSU or UM and you're in the NFL it's obviously a bad combo.

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:13 pm

Saw on twitter that it's being reported that the bone broke through his skin -- the full Theisman. Hope he has a good recovery -- that's gruesome.

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:27 am

TomCat88 wrote:Wow, that's one of the nastiest injury I've ever seen in football. Ranks up there with the Theismann break.

This makes Fletcher, Mariani, and McSurdy out for the year. I hear Schillinger was injured, too, but not too bad. Watch out Mike Person and Kroy Biermann, I guess. With the exception of McSurdy, if you're from Montana and you played at MSU or UM and you're in the NFL it's obviously a bad combo.
DeAndre Browns was pretty nasty.

[youtube][/youtube]

And there's this one... He kicks himself in the ear....

[youtube][/youtube]

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

catgrad05
Member # Retired

Post by catgrad05 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:36 pm

TomCat88 wrote:Wow, that's one of the nastiest injury I've ever seen in football. Ranks up there with the Theismann break.

Elvis is still healthy