Trevor Plouffe - Minnesota Twins (Montanan)

The place for news, information and discussion about anything related to pro sports.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Trevor Plouffe - Minnesota Twins (Montanan)

Post by TomCat88 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:28 pm

I saw an article in the Tribune today by Scott Mansch showing that Plouffe has Montana ties. His grandparents live in Great Falls and are originally from Malta and Glasgow. I remember some Plouffe's from Saco as well. He's from California, but a couple generations removed is Montana enough for me.

Plouffe is have a decent year with 14 HRs and is a .252 BA. He leads the Twins with a .560 slugging pct. He had an RBI single in a 2-1 win over the Pirates today.

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Re: Trevor Plouffe - Minnesota Twins (Montanan)

Post by wbtfg » Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:04 am

TomCat88 wrote:I saw an article in the Tribune today by Scott Mansch showing that Plouffe has Montana ties. His grandparents live in Great Falls and are originally from Malta and Glasgow. I remember some Plouffe's from Saco as well. He's from California, but a couple generations removed is Montana enough for me.

Plouffe is have a decent year with 14 HRs and is a .252 BA. He leads the Twins with a .560 slugging pct. He had an RBI single in a 2-1 win over the Pirates today.
Is Chris Atteberry still doing TV for the Twins?

catamaran
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Re: Trevor Plouffe - Minnesota Twins (Montanan)

Post by catamaran » Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:22 am

i know he does pregame for the radio broadcasts plus game break updates (mlb at bat app is awesome)

if you're keeping score, France gave us Burgundy wine, cigarettes, berets, B.O., brie and the Napoleon complex-Bill Simmons