Good news Raider fans...

The place for news, information and discussion about anything related to pro sports.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

coachouert
Golden Bobcat

Good news Raider fans...

Post by coachouert » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:42 am

Jamarcus supposedly showed up to camp "in shape" after working out the last MONTH. I'm sure that month did wonders for his wasteline and game...probably something he should have adopted three years ago. Can't wait until Al decides to give him another go this year and he $hits the bed...again. Ugh! #-o :bag: :hot: ](*,) :rant:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5002368" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cat_stache_fever listens to Nickelback...and enjoys it.

cat_stache_fever
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Re: Good news Raider fans...

Post by cat_stache_fever » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:26 pm

coachouert wrote:Jamarcus supposedly showed up to camp "in shape" after working out the last MONTH. I'm sure that month did wonders for his wasteline and game...probably something he should have adopted three years ago. Can't wait until Al decides to give him another go this year and he $hits the bed...again. Ugh! #-o :bag: :hot: ](*,) :rant:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5002368" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
just like when you were the 2nd best QB in the sting that one day, russell is the 3rd or 4th best QB on the raiders roster(behind shane lechler, the back-up long snapper, and bruce gradkowski)

i just got a gym membership. i'm thinking about showing up at raiders mini-camp to see if they'll let me compete for the job.

well.......we gonna pitch it!
"we gonna put something/somebody(?) on they ass...."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cXf-VrzznY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:42 pm

Uncle Rico > Jamarcus Russell

cat_stache_fever
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by cat_stache_fever » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:19 pm

wbtfg wrote:Uncle Rico > Jamarcus Russell
:lol: :lol: =D^ =D^

THAT'S FUNNY!! HOMERUN!!

well.......we gonna pitch it!
"we gonna put something/somebody(?) on they ass...."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cXf-VrzznY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

coachouert
Golden Bobcat

Post by coachouert » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:38 pm

cat_stache_fever wrote: just like when you were the 2nd best QB in the sting that one day, russell is the 3rd or 4th best QB on the raiders roster(behind shane lechler, the back-up long snapper, and bruce gradkowski)

i just got a gym membership. i'm thinking about showing up at raiders mini-camp to see if they'll let me compete for the job.
"Mikey, how does it feel to be the second best quarterback in here? It goes Brady, you, the waitress, me, the drunk guy with a mustache, Ryan Leaf." :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Uncle Rico may be able to throw a football over them mountains, but Jawalrus could throw a cheeseburger over them mountains. Suck on that.

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:52 pm

Jawalrus?

Thats funny sh*t!

It really is sad how bad the Raiders are a once proud franchise and now it fights to the death with Detroit and Cleveland for the cellar dweller title. That should be a battle between the cowboys, Detroit and Cleveland.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com
www.championshipsubdivision.com

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:50 pm

The day Al dies, a great roar of elation will be heard all over the East Bay.

Rumor had it that he was secretly interviewing coaches to replace Cable, but he wouldn't hire them unless they told him that Russell was going to be successful under them. None were dishonest enough to say that, so he just stuck with Cable by default. What a gem.

coachouert
Golden Bobcat

Post by coachouert » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:43 pm

Bay Area Cat wrote:The day Al dies, a great roar of elation will be heard all over the East Bay.

Rumor had it that he was secretly interviewing coaches to replace Cable, but he wouldn't hire them unless they told him that Russell was going to be successful under them. None were dishonest enough to say that, so he just stuck with Cable by default. What a gem.
Al Davis is never going to die. He's already 1037 yeards old. If he hasn't died by now, it's not going to happen.

Wouldn't suprise me one bit if he was secretly interviewing coaches. My bet is Cable makes it six games before being canned this season...regardless of whether they are 6-0 or 0-6. Al is just lost it that badly!

Oh yeah, Alpha, I wish I could take credit for Jawalrus, but Raiders fans have been calling him that for years...not that it is fitting or anything. He's gettin' biiiiiig.

GOKATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by GOKATS » Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:22 pm

Maybe a glimmer of hope...........................

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/oakl ... ell-042410" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Al can send Jawalrus off to the packing plant and recoup some of his wasted investment.

FTG!!
[quote="GrizinWashington"]The Griz suck.
[quote=" tampa_griz"] (because China isn't a part of "Asia") .....

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:10 pm

GOKATS wrote:Maybe a glimmer of hope...........................

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/oakl ... ell-042410" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Al can send Jawalrus off to the packing plant and recoup some of his wasted investment.
Wow. That's a big move for Oakland. Maybe Al finally is willing to admit that he was wrong about Russell?

coachouert
Golden Bobcat

Post by coachouert » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:26 am

Bay Area Cat wrote:
GOKATS wrote:Maybe a glimmer of hope...........................

Wow. That's a big move for Oakland. Maybe Al finally is willing to admit that he was wrong about Russell?
Sounds like JaWalrus will be hitting the road in the next few days...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5141392" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The most disturbing part about his tenure and lack of production:
"JaMarcus Russell has been paid more than $5 million per win, more than $2 million per touchdown pass and more than $100,000 per completion. "

:shock: :shock: :shock:

WetWaderMT
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by WetWaderMT » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:59 pm

How do those numbers compare to the poster boy for worst draft choice ever, Ryan Leaf?

Is there someone else in the discussion now?