Jokeland Raiders

The place for news, information and discussion about anything related to pro sports.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

coachouert
Golden Bobcat

Re: Jokeland Raiders

Post by coachouert » Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:33 pm

cat_stache_fever wrote:
looks like charlie frye's gonna keep jamarcus off the field. ANYONE BUT JAMARCUS!!!!
I'm going this weekend and I'd like to hope that Frye plays the whole game and if they HAVE to bring in someone else, they give JP Losman a shot before they give Russell another chance to "experiment"...six sacks and an interception in a half last weekend is good enough for me. Cut his ass, take the cap hit, it's still less money than what they are going to paying him to sit his chunky butt on the sidelines.

On the plus side for me, here's a view of where my seats will be...I'll be a touch closer since we're in row 1. 8)

Cat_stache_fever listens to Nickelback...and enjoys it.

RMD
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by RMD » Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:50 pm

I just hope the raiders score 29 points on the nose!!

GOKATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by GOKATS » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:13 pm

As long as the Raiders beat the donkeys I don't care what the score is.

FTG!!
[quote="GrizinWashington"]The Griz suck.
[quote=" tampa_griz"] (because China isn't a part of "Asia") .....

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:58 am

GOKATS wrote:As long as the Raiders beat the donkeys I don't care what the score is.
:thumbup:

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

chester Spartanpot
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by chester Spartanpot » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:11 pm

coachouert wrote: On the plus side for me, here's a view of where my seats will be...I'll be a touch closer since we're in row 1. 8)

if thats your view, you have seats for a video game :lol:

i made the roadie to Pittsburgh and was in row 7 behind the Steelers bench a couple weeks ago when oakland went to the Steel City and won. it was awful. :rant: :thumbdown:

Ye... intruders... beware!!

coachouert
Golden Bobcat

Post by coachouert » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:38 pm

chester Spartanpot wrote:
coachouert wrote: On the plus side for me, here's a view of where my seats will be...I'll be a touch closer since we're in row 1. 8)

if thats your view, you have seats for a video game :lol:

i made the roadie to Pittsburgh and was in row 7 behind the Steelers bench a couple weeks ago when oakland went to the Steel City and won. it was awful. :rant: :thumbdown:
Haha! Crap, I've been duped! I'll have to try and get a similar picture of the real thing this weekend and post it for y'all. :D

By "awful" I'm going to assume you meant to type "glorious." ;) I was actually watching the Raiders/Steelers game with a friend who is a giant Steelers fan. Kept giving a lot of crap that whole game until the last minute or so... :twisted:

chester Spartanpot

Post by chester Spartanpot » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:47 pm

coachouert wrote: Haha! Crap, I've been duped! I'll have to try and get a similar picture of the real thing this weekend and post it for y'all. :D

By "awful" I'm going to assume you meant to type "glorious." ;) I was actually watching the Raiders/Steelers game with a friend who is a giant Steelers fan. Kept giving a lot of crap that whole game until the last minute or so... :twisted:
yeah i meant AWFUL. i was sitting right on the 17yard line where that joke of a QB launched that wounded duck and that tall receiver for the convicts jumped up and hauled it in while being surrounded by 3 defending super bowl champion defenders during the final drive. :no:

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:57 pm

coachouert wrote: Haha! Crap, I've been duped! I'll have to try and get a similar picture of the real thing this weekend and post it for y'all. :D

yeah i meant AWFUL. i was sitting right on the 17yard line where that joke of a QB launched that wounded duck and that tall receiver for the convicts jumped up and hauled it in while being surrounded by 3 defending super bowl champion defenders during the final drive. :no:
Nope, coach had it right. Just too bad the Stealers had to go and cheapen the Silver and Black's accomplishment by following it up with a loss to the Browns also.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

coachouert
Golden Bobcat

Post by coachouert » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:04 pm

kmax wrote: Nope, coach had it right.
I'm always right, surprised you guys didn't know that. 8)

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:28 pm

coachouert wrote:
Well I did, of course, just had to make sure our friend from the other MSU did.

chester Spartanpot

Post by chester Spartanpot » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:43 pm

kmax wrote:
coachouert wrote:
well i guess Chester will just have to fall back on: 6 Rings to 3.... SCOREBOARD!!! 8)

continue.....

whitetrashgriz
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by whitetrashgriz » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:38 pm

kmax wrote:
coachouert wrote:
well i guess Chester will just have to fall back on: 6 Rings to 3.... SCOREBOARD!!! 8)

continue.....
nope, sorry. those rings don't count. i was informed by griznationalist this week that past championships don't count. the steelers have zero championships. same as the browns. surprised you didn't know that. hang around our board for a while and you'll learn all sorts of great stuff... :roll:

do you have to know everything to post here? or just think you do?

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:12 am

coachouert wrote:
cat_stache_fever wrote:
looks like charlie frye's gonna keep jamarcus off the field. ANYONE BUT JAMARCUS!!!!
I'm going this weekend and I'd like to hope that Frye plays the whole game and if they HAVE to bring in someone else, they give JP Losman a shot before they give Russell another chance to "experiment"...six sacks and an interception in a half last weekend is good enough for me. Cut his ass, take the cap hit, it's still less money than what they are going to paying him to sit his chunky butt on the sidelines.

On the plus side for me, here's a view of where my seats will be...I'll be a touch closer since we're in row 1. 8)

I wonder if Coach is upright today, as I assume he was partying like it was 2003.

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:15 am

wbtfg wrote:
coachouert wrote:
cat_stache_fever wrote:

I wonder if Coach is upright today, as I assume he was partying like it was 2003.
I'm just hoping he made it out of there safely after the "incident." Good job distracting the donkeys with the laser pointer coach!! ;)

GOKATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by GOKATS » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:30 am

kmax wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
coachouert wrote:
cat_stache_fever wrote:

I'm just hoping he made it out of there safely after the "incident." Good job distracting the donkeys with the laser pointer coach!! ;)
:lol: I was thinking the same thing. A fan sporting a Raiders sweatshirt and a Cats hat.

FTG!!
[quote="GrizinWashington"]The Griz suck.
[quote=" tampa_griz"] (because China isn't a part of "Asia") .....

coachouert
Golden Bobcat

Post by coachouert » Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:33 pm

I just landed back in Bozeman and I couldn't be more excited to sleep tonight, as I'm in pretty rough shape today after celebrating yesterday's HUGE win over the Donkeys! It was a great game to be at and we had killer seats! We actually had no idea what was going on with the laser pointer until after the game since they just stopped play and didn't announce anything. Great day overall, 55 degrees out, fairly decent Bronco fans around us (after the initial comments questioning my sexuality, you can use your imagination, and telling security I had a knife (jokingly) of course) and a BIG Raiders win. Hell, Jamarcus actually looked like a real player for a drive. Here are some pics:

Image[/quote]

This was about as close as I could get to the image above

Right before Oakland scored to go up

Me doing a little dance in the parking lot after the game. Some Donkey fans had some choice words for me, and conveniently the guy who took this picture accidentally cut off my head so I can keep my annonymity. ;)

chester Spartanpot

Post by chester Spartanpot » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:07 pm

nice pics Coach, sounds like you had a great time!!!
the Defending (and 6x Super Bowl) Champions Steeler Nation would like to thank the raiders for beating denver and helping our beloved Black & Gold stay in the playoff hunt as they make a run for their 7th Super Bowl Championship. Since this is a raider thread, Chester feels that it is within the integrity of the thread to post some of his pics from the Steeler - Raider game back on dec 7th. :wink:

7th row at the 15yard line:

http://i824.photobucket.com/albums/zz16 ... 1261446855" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://i824.photobucket.com/albums/zz16 ... 1261446703" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://i824.photobucket.com/albums/zz16 ... 1261446812" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://i824.photobucket.com/albums/zz16 ... 1261446882" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://i824.photobucket.com/albums/zz16 ... 1261447347" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;