Page 5 of 5

Re: New BZN High school concept

Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:20 pm
by RickRund
Bobcat4Ever wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:54 pm
allcat wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:40 pm
Mountaineers is not as hard to say as Banana Slugs.
Quite true :D
Save that name for the next high school in missoula...

Re: New BZN High school concept

Posted: Tue May 07, 2019 8:09 am
by Hawks86

Re: New BZN High school concept

Posted: Tue May 07, 2019 3:23 pm
by 3-7-77
School Board members AND top Administrators are a bunch of prima donna's, everyone of them. Elections have consequences. :roll: After reading the description of the Toronto Raptoresque mascot, I picture Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Laa Laa, and Po from Teletubbies. These are Bozeman's 'leaders' in public education? :roll:

Re: New BZN High school concept

Posted: Wed May 08, 2019 11:59 am
by SACCAT
3-7-77 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 3:23 pm
School Board members AND top Administrators are a bunch of prima donna's, everyone of them. Elections have consequences. :roll: After reading the description of the Toronto Raptoresque mascot, I picture Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Laa Laa, and Po from Teletubbies. These are Bozeman's 'leaders' in public education? :roll:
My kid loves the Raptors idea... He was thinking something like this...

Image

Re: New BZN High school concept

Posted: Wed May 08, 2019 12:32 pm
by allcat
SACCAT wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 11:59 am
3-7-77 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 3:23 pm
School Board members AND top Administrators are a bunch of prima donna's, everyone of them. Elections have consequences. :roll: After reading the description of the Toronto Raptoresque mascot, I picture Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Laa Laa, and Po from Teletubbies. These are Bozeman's 'leaders' in public education? :roll:
My kid loves the Raptors idea... He was thinking something like this...

Image
Holy cow, what is that coming out of the rear of that mascot?

Re: New BZN High school concept

Posted: Wed May 08, 2019 1:14 pm
by SACCAT
allcat wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 12:32 pm
SACCAT wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 11:59 am
3-7-77 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 3:23 pm
School Board members AND top Administrators are a bunch of prima donna's, everyone of them. Elections have consequences. :roll: After reading the description of the Toronto Raptoresque mascot, I picture Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Laa Laa, and Po from Teletubbies. These are Bozeman's 'leaders' in public education? :roll:
My kid loves the Raptors idea... He was thinking something like this...

Image
Holy cow, what is that coming out of the rear of that mascot?
Your mom

Re: New BZN High school concept

Posted: Wed May 08, 2019 2:20 pm
by allcat
SACCAT wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 1:14 pm
allcat wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 12:32 pm
SACCAT wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 11:59 am
3-7-77 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 3:23 pm
School Board members AND top Administrators are a bunch of prima donna's, everyone of them. Elections have consequences. :roll: After reading the description of the Toronto Raptoresque mascot, I picture Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Laa Laa, and Po from Teletubbies. These are Bozeman's 'leaders' in public education? :roll:
My kid loves the Raptors idea... He was thinking something like this...

Image
Holy cow, what is that coming out of the rear of that mascot?
Your mom
I think you are wrong. My mom was cremated.

Re: New BZN High school concept

Posted: Wed May 08, 2019 4:10 pm
by SACCAT
allcat wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 2:20 pm
SACCAT wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 1:14 pm
allcat wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 12:32 pm
SACCAT wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 11:59 am
3-7-77 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 3:23 pm
School Board members AND top Administrators are a bunch of prima donna's, everyone of them. Elections have consequences. :roll: After reading the description of the Toronto Raptoresque mascot, I picture Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Laa Laa, and Po from Teletubbies. These are Bozeman's 'leaders' in public education? :roll:
My kid loves the Raptors idea... He was thinking something like this...

Image
Holy cow, what is that coming out of the rear of that mascot?
Your mom
I think you are wrong. My mom was cremated.
That escalated quickly....

Re: New BZN High school concept

Posted: Wed May 08, 2019 5:54 pm
by allcat
SACCAT wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 4:10 pm
allcat wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 2:20 pm
SACCAT wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 1:14 pm
allcat wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 12:32 pm
SACCAT wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 11:59 am
3-7-77 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 3:23 pm
School Board members AND top Administrators are a bunch of prima donna's, everyone of them. Elections have consequences. :roll: After reading the description of the Toronto Raptoresque mascot, I picture Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Laa Laa, and Po from Teletubbies. These are Bozeman's 'leaders' in public education? :roll:
My kid loves the Raptors idea... He was thinking something like this...

Image
Holy cow, what is that coming out of the rear of that mascot?
Your mom
I think you are wrong. My mom was cremated.
That escalated quickly....
Sorry, I meant it in same mode that I took it. Light hearted. I would say that was a swing and a miss.

Re: New BZN High school concept

Posted: Tue May 14, 2019 10:16 am
by Hawks86

Re: New BZN High school concept

Posted: Tue May 14, 2019 10:58 am
by 3-7-77
Well, that was a seamless, painless operation. :roll: A win-win. The second win was sending Watson to MISSOULA! :lol:

Re: New BZN High school concept

Posted: Wed May 15, 2019 8:16 am
by LTown Cat
On another note I love the Vigilante mascot for East Helena. Well done there!

Re: New BZN High school concept

Posted: Wed May 15, 2019 2:06 pm
by CatBlitz
Love it.

Re: New BZN High school concept

Posted: Wed May 22, 2019 1:18 pm
by WeedKillinCat
LTown Cat wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 8:16 am
On another note I love the Vigilante mascot for East Helena. Well done there!
Looks like the old Billings Outlaws logo....Was there any opposition to the Vigalantes?

Re: New BZN High school concept

Posted: Wed May 22, 2019 1:48 pm
by allcat
WeedKillinCat wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 1:18 pm
LTown Cat wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 8:16 am
On another note I love the Vigilante mascot for East Helena. Well done there!
Looks like the old Billings Outlaws logo....Was there any opposition to the Vigalantes?
I would be willing to object if no-one else has. I don't know what I'd object to, but I am at least willing. \:D/