AA Playoffs

The place for news, information and discussion of High School Sports.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

SACCAT
Member # Retired

Re: AA Playoffs

Post by SACCAT » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:49 pm

Hawks win 56-26

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:43 am

Glacier had an impressive win over CMR. Can they give the Hawks a fight?

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

drider64
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by drider64 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:13 am

It will be a great game next Friday night. The last game in Bozeman was only 25-12 with Glacier giving up too many turnovers on a short field. Proud of my son, Todd Ogden, for stepping up and playing linebacker, running back, and punter last night. The only bad part: Cat/Griz weekend with no hotels in Bozeman. I may have to stay in Helena or drive all the way back to Kalispell after the game. Go Wolfpack!!

John K
Golden Bobcat

Post by John K » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:41 pm

TomCat88 wrote:Glacier had an impressive win over CMR. Can they give the Hawks a fight?
Wow...I did not see that coming. CMR lost to Glacier only 20-14 early in the season, when they had a bunch of players out with injuries. Glacier stopped them inside the 10 yard line at the end of the game, to preserve the win. With CMR healthy now, and having won 7 straight, I thought they'd definitely beat Glacier...just goes to show how wrong you can be. After that impressive win, I have to believe that Glacier might give Bozeman a pretty tough game. I might think about going to it, since I'll be in Bozeman next weekend anyway.

John K
Golden Bobcat

Post by John K » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:48 pm

It makes for quite a football weekend in Bozeman. I wonder if either Bozeman or Missoula has ever hosted the AA championship game and Cat-Griz during the same weekend before? Neither city has had teams in the AA title game very regularly over the years. And up until about 20 years ago, Cat-Griz was played earlier in the season, usually the last Saturday of October or the first Saturday in November. I'd be willing to bet this is the first time it's happened.

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:04 pm

I would go to this game if it was in Bobcat Stadium.

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Post by 91catAlum » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:17 pm

drider64 wrote:It will be a great game next Friday night. The last game in Bozeman was only 25-12 with Glacier giving up too many turnovers on a short field. Proud of my son, Todd Ogden, for stepping up and playing linebacker, running back, and punter last night. The only bad part: Cat/Griz weekend with no hotels in Bozeman. I may have to stay in Helena or drive all the way back to Kalispell after the game. Go Wolfpack!!
Isn't there a motel behind Wheat Montana? You could try that. Much easier drive than Helena.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

WeedKillinCat
Member # Retired

Post by WeedKillinCat » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:58 pm

91catAlum wrote:
drider64 wrote:It will be a great game next Friday night. The last game in Bozeman was only 25-12 with Glacier giving up too many turnovers on a short field. Proud of my son, Todd Ogden, for stepping up and playing linebacker, running back, and punter last night. The only bad part: Cat/Griz weekend with no hotels in Bozeman. I may have to stay in Helena or drive all the way back to Kalispell after the game. Go Wolfpack!!
Isn't there a motel behind Wheat Montana? You could try that. Much easier drive than Helena.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
On top of that Zac Brown Friday night

1993 Agronomy
If You Want To Get To Heaven-----You Gotta Raise A Little Hell