CMR

The place for news, information and discussion of High School Sports.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

CMR

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:31 pm

Like I said last year..............

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com
www.championshipsubdivision.com

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Re: CMR

Post by TomCat88 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:46 pm

...and the year before?

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:20 pm

Sooner or later I was gonna be right.

Young team at CMR could be back next year as well not to mention they have the best highschool coach in the state

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com
www.championshipsubdivision.com

canyoncat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by canyoncat » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:29 pm

Wow, congrats to CMR! They really took it to Capital. I thought Dirkes and Petersen would be able to take over for Miller. Wrong on that! Really like the Bleskin kid. Hope he is a Cat in the next couple of years. I believe he is only a Junior.

GO CATS!!!

whitetrashgriz
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by whitetrashgriz » Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:36 am

#-o
i swear to god, if i bet on florida to beat rocky mountain college....rocky mountain would have the upset of the century! really in a slump! congrats to cmr. as a bozeman grad i didn't care either way. just assumed that capitals 30+ game win streak and 3 straight titles would continue! tomcat, let me know what your flavor is, and when you want it. :D

do you have to know everything to post here? or just think you do?

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:58 am

I didn't even want to win this bet. I never bet on my teams, always against. That way if they lose I have something to soothe the pain. You might want to adopt my style WTG, because I have the same kind of luck as you.

I like Bud. Just let me know when I can pick it up. No hurry. I have a good reserve.

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

Billings Cat
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by Billings Cat » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:43 am

Hats off to CMR...looks like "Patton" on the horse trumped the mohawks! Just curious, are there a ton of kids with shaved heads walking around the Helena Capital halls today? I can't imagine anyone keeping the "lucky" dyed mohawks for too long after Friday night's game. Then again, maybe they've always got rid of them after the game even when they've won...interestingly, it looks like they championship mohawks are catching on--kids from Billings Central and Huntley Project were both sporting them on Saturday although the mohawks were just 1-2 for the weekend.

Also, does anyone know what Capital is going to do with the pre-printed Championship tees that they've always had right after the game...maybe keep them in the box until the next 4-peat opportunity comes around!

rbm
New Recruit

Post by rbm » Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:01 pm

Billings Cat,

What are you even talking about?????? ("Also, does anyone know what Capital is going to do with the pre-printed Championship tees that they've always had right after the game...maybe keep them in the box until the next 4-peat opportunity comes around!") IT HAS NEVER HAPPENED.

Don't try to take away from the accomplishments of both teams. [-X CMR was definately the better team Friday...there is no denying that and I challenge you to find a single member of the Bruins who have tried to make any excuses. They got beat, plain and simple. However, they should not feel "bad" for what they have done this past season. They carried themselves very well and accomplished things that they can be proud of. I won't list all but you know what I'm talking about.

You on the other hand are trying to make yourself out to be a know-it-all, but really your coming off as an idiot. If your going to try to stir something up, at least be honest. I suppose a friend of a friend told you the Capital kids always do this right???? All it show is that your bitter about some shortcomings that you had/have during your highschool career and your a LIAR. :^o

Yes, I am a former Capital player and I do know what is the truth. :

Billings Cat
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by Billings Cat » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:31 pm

rbm wrote:Billings Cat,

What are you even talking about?????? ("Also, does anyone know what Capital is going to do with the pre-printed Championship tees that they've always had right after the game...maybe keep them in the box until the next 4-peat opportunity comes around!") IT HAS NEVER HAPPENED.

Don't try to take away from the accomplishments of both teams. [-X CMR was definately the better team Friday...there is no denying that and I challenge you to find a single member of the Bruins who have tried to make any excuses. They got beat, plain and simple. However, they should not feel "bad" for what they have done this past season. They carried themselves very well and accomplished things that they can be proud of. I won't list all but you know what I'm talking about.

You on the other hand are trying to make yourself out to be a know-it-all, but really your coming off as an idiot. If your going to try to stir something up, at least be honest. I suppose a friend of a friend told you the Capital kids always do this right???? All it show is that your bitter about some shortcomings that you had/have during your highschool career and your a LIAR. :^o

Yes, I am a former Capital player and I do know what is the truth. :