EWU vs. friz

The place for news, information and discussion of athletics at "other" schools.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

BozoneCat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

EWU vs. friz

Post by BozoneCat » Sat Oct 16, 2004 7:52 pm

I don't know what happened, if Eastern just laid a goose egg like so many teams seem to do against the griz, or if the griz magically improved by about 300% this week. I'm guessing the answer is probably somewhere in the middle. I'll have to re-post later this week when I get back to Missoula and can watch the game tape.

Either way, I have to eat a little crow here. I honestly thought the griz would get their lunch handed to them, and somehow they figured out a way to win.

GO CATS GO!!!

Cat-theotherwhitemeat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:52 pm

Other than the first quarter, the Griz finally looked good. Lex Hilliard is a stud and he's only a sophomore. 3 TD's for the young man. The Griz had two dropped balls for Touchdown's late in the game. The Griz and the Cats are a lot alike. Both play down/up to their competition.

I'd like to go on record that I picked both the Montana teams to win. I are smart. :shock: :wink:

My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.

goGriz
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by goGriz » Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:37 am

Griz dominated the game. They deserved this one.

WYCAT
Member # Retired

Post by WYCAT » Sun Oct 17, 2004 6:29 am

Like I said on the other post, I too would have lost a lot of money this week by betting against the Griz. As much as I hate to admit it, that has been proven time and time again to be a bad idea though. :oops: Way to go State and UM.

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Mon Oct 18, 2004 9:04 am

ME 2! :oops: My hat is off to them. They stepped up and played their best game of the year by far, and I knew they'd need it, (and for Eastern to choke a little at the end!) I sit corrected. I would have been bitter if the Cat's would have lost yesterday, but luckily it's all good and I actually didn't mind seeing the Griz take down Eastern except that I lost a little bet. As long as this Griz win doesn't go straight to the heads of the masses, it's cool with me! :D

Great time to be a BOBCAT!