Griz (and some Cat) Info

The place for news, information and discussion of athletics at "other" schools.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Grizfan7
BobcatNation Letterman

Re: Griz (and some Cat) Info

Post by Grizfan7 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:22 pm

tdub wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:52 pm
Grizfan7 wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:14 am
tdub wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:47 am
Grizfan7 wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:16 pm
tdub wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:28 pm
I firmly believe this year’s MSU team is significantly better than 2022’s. Offense is significantly better and more dynamic. The 2’s and 3’s have played a lot of minutes later in games this season, including the 3rd QB in the entire 2nd half of EWU game. If the 1’s played the same percentage of snaps as last season, the on-paper numbers would jump even higher. They’ve played a much tougher schedule this year and still have improved statistically across the board. [MSU passing is better, with better accuracy and fewer picks. My limited observation makes me think the run game is a bit inconsistent. In some halves, or more, the run game hasn't been that good.] If averaging 300+ yards on the season and 7.5 per carry is an inconsistent run game, then I sure hope they keep that same inconsistency. I would have figured you knew that run games tend to get stronger as games go on, so some halves don’t look as good.

Defense across the board is much more sound and has given up very few big plays compared to last season. Front 4 continues to be the huge strength that drives the success of the defense. [I don't think the Cat D is great. UM D is better.] A) I didn’t say the Cats D was great. I said much mor sound than last year. B)What does UM’s D have to do with comparing 2022 Cats to this years Cats?

The depth overall is far superior this year as compared to last year. Which is good because it has been tested this year.

In the wins: there haven’t been any games that were really in doubt going into the 4th quarter. So they haven’t had that moment yet this year where they grabbed victory from the jaws of defeat. 2 chances to do so, but neither turned out well.
In the losses:
SDSU: I don’t feel MSU’s offense was nearly as dynamic then as it has evolved into throughout the season. I feel MSU across the board is about on par with SDSU and that game showed it. SDSU was without their top LB and WR, and MSU didn’t play even close to potential on offense (partially due to SDSU’s defense of course). I think a rematch would have a similar margin of score, no matter who wins. This game result was literally an inch and a replay review from going the other way.
Idaho: I think we saw a culmination of factors that led the Cats to a very sub-par performance. Went to SAC and had a late game, back to Bozeman early Sunday morning. Then winter storm hits and definitely affects practice that week. The right back on the road to 2nd top 5 game in a row, with Idaho coming off a bend two weeks of prep. Idaho earned the win, but MSU had a lot of non-game hurdles to overcome. But MSU still dang near pulled out a victory. [I call BS on the Cat "problems". A good team does let that affect them.] B.S.?? If you don’t think all that stuff doesn’t effect student athletes and can impact a game it’s been way too long since you played the game. And another good team having 2 weeks of prep vs. the other team with a weather-impacted week doesn’t also affect a game? These aren’t NFL professionals. They’re young men and and aren’t perfect machines. It’s not an excuse for losing the game, but part of the equation that made up a bad day for the Cats. I said Idaho earned the win. They game-planned very well, and the Cats played flat. There’s a difference between factors and excuses. The Cats didn’t overcome the factors.

I expect MSU defensively will game plan similar to Idaho, where they blitzed very little and left virtually no running lanes or roll outs or McCoy. They were very gap sound and it wasn’t until they had been on the field for damn near 40 minutes when they just wore down (see the other factors above). I think UM will find it very hard to run the ball. Their success will come in the quick passing game. MSU has tackled receivers well this year, with not much YAC given up. But I think this is the win/loss formula for the gris offense this week. Longer developing pass routes won’t work as MSU’s very good D-line should overpower an injury-riddled O-line for UM. [UM has tackled better this year than the Cats have.] What does that have to do with MSU’s defensive game plan and how I think the UM offense can succeed? And again, how do you know this if you don’t know much about the Cats?

On MSU offense: not much to discuss as this all hinges on MSU running the ball and effectively throwing off that and taking advantage of what a very aggressive downhill defense can leave open.

I think MSU wins this game, unless the gris get one or two early major momentum shifting plays that result in MSU being down a couple scores. That’s what UM feeds off of, as well as the crowd. Aside from that happening, I don’t see UM having the depth (like D-line rotation of 8-10 guys) to stay with MSU if it comes down to a 4th quarter game. UM absolutely has a path to win this game too, I’d just put the odds in MSU’s favor. [UM's d-line depth has gotten pretty good this season. UM lacks beef on the d-line, but it has some speed and fitness. The d-line problem has been that 3 of top 4 lineman have been out all or most of season. That hurt.]
3 or 4 guys out, hence current lack of depth. I’m friends with the Nuce family and was super bummed when Hank went down this year. Love that guy, great kid. But now they don’t have 8-10 guys that can effectively rotate without much drop off. Gubner doesn’t come off much. Even a stud like him can get worn down late. That’s why I’m saying if it comes down to a 4th quarter slugfest, advantage Cats.
See my comments embedded in brackets/bold above. Good info. Thx.
For saying you know very little about the Cats team, you sure jump to conclusions pretty quick about comparing the Cats and gris. You asked is the Cats this year are better than last. Most of what I said was comparing seasons. In fact, I didn’t compare any MSU unit to a UM unit (like MSU D vs. UM D).

But since you went there, my answers are in italics after your bolds.
I don't recall saying that I didn't know much about the Cats, as opposed to some position groups. If I said that, then I amend to say that I do know a decent amount about the Cats overall. Mostly from talking to former and current Big Sky coaches and high school coaches. For example, if I happened to know something like Pflu, and talked to him from time to time, and we discussed Big Sky football, then I would learn something about Big Sky football. I would also ask how you can compare MSU's strength and talent to UM's, if you don't know much about UM's strength and talent? The "significant more talent" of MSU comment still hasn't been explained enough to me.

1. The inconsistency of the run game is from half to half. Stats for a season don't show inconsistencies.

2. I will look at some Cat D stats that I think may be more important. MSU has lost 2 of its 3 toughest games, and only beat SS by 12 points.

3. If Mayginness comes back for the game, UM's o-line won't be injury-riddled.

4. The title of the thread is UM and MSU info. It is not limited to MSU. And threads evolve.

5. UM generally plays 3 down d-lineman. UM doesn't 8-10 d-lineman for depth. In any event, UM does rotate a number of d-linemen during games. Gubner plays a lot, and I assume there's drop off behind him because he is so good a disruptive.

6. If you Cats think MSU's D is better this year than last, that's good enough for me.
I’m not one that has said the Cats have significantly more talent, so I won’t feed into that comment. There are clearly plenty of very good athletes on both teams. I really don’t care who you talk to. I talk to people too. I do understand how human communication works, but thanks for the explanation. I have played that game, a lot. And that’s a pretty big assumption that I don’t know much about the strengths and talents of UM.

1. Like I said above, or course there isn’t total consistency half to half. Game plans evolve over the course of a game and most times rushing stats, especially when winning, in the first half and 2nd half are vastly different.

2. MSU was up 42-24 with 5 minutes left at Sac and most the 2’s were in at that time and gave up a late TD. Offense sputtered early and then came on strong. 3 score lead late on a top 10 team on the road (maybe top 5 at the time) is nothing to to scoff at.

3. Is Mayginness the only injured regular starter? I though there were more injuries. Was it his backup that went out on crutches against Sac?

4. I thought your injections of comparing were just odd and had absolutely nothing to do with what I said. I didn’t ever discuss which position groups were better. I discussed matchups this weekend I see. But that seems to be what you’re trying to do…get someone to bite on telling you why the Cats are “significantly more talented”, which is nothing but an unsubstantiated opinion as talent isn’t an objective quality. Most of your posts seem to take that tone. If you want to discuss matchups of this game, provide insight on where and how you think UM will (or MSU) find success, I’m in on that discussion. If it’s just about who’s more talented, then I’m out, as that’s a never-ending pissing match.

5. Yes, the 3-3-5 defense. My mistake, had the Cats 4-2-5 stuck on the brain when I wrote that. So 6-8 guys rotating without drop off. Do you think they still have that much quality depth with the injuries?

6. Glad we are on the same page.

Since you seem so hell bent on comparing strengths and talents, I’ll do this, my view of the matchups this weekend. But I won’t compare RB to RB, for example. It’s like comparing apples to broccoli. Both RB rooms would succeed in both offenses. There is no ground to compare, as RB production is typically a result of line play.

Key matchups I see, including why:
Cats O-line vs gris D-line. Most important matchup of the game in my view. If the Cats win this battle, they win the game as everything else launches from here. I think the rushing yards, avg per carry, lack of sacks, and point production all support that the Cats O-line is very, very good. The same metrics can be used for the gris D-line, making this on paper a good matchup. Where I see the Cats having the advantage is the UM d-line being undersized outside of Gubner. The gris are fast, but the Cats aren’t just big road graters that don’t move well. They move very well which is so important in a zone-based run game. And even though the gris run a 3-3-5 defense, it blocks more like a 3-4 where the key is getting the initial block and a d-lineman off their spot and getting to 2nd level to a LB/Safety. And that’s where the gris almost always succeed, using their speed and blitzing to get one guy free from the 2nd level. When it boils down to it, if the Cats handle the gris speed, Cats win. If not, then the gris can slow down MSU’s run game.

UM O-line vs Cats D-line. This one is tough to predict. The gris have been running well. But even just watching the PSU game, the Viks looked slow and consistently had bad run fits. Was the UM scheme or PSU lack of discipline the reason? Tough to tell. There has been inconsistency with the gris O-line this year. Some bad, some good. Definitely more good as of late. If they are down a starter or two, I give Cats D-line the advantage here. They have been rotating 8-10 guys all season and have consistently applied pressure with little/no blitz. Grebe is an absolute force off the edge. You’d be hard-pressed to find someone that goes harder than him whistle to whistle. Part of this matchup will hinge on if the zebras call much holding or not. My guess is they won’t call much, which all year holding Grebe seems to be the way he’s been slowed so I don’t expect anything different. If the refs are fast and loose on the line-play flags it could get interesting.

I not going to go into too much depth on skill position matchups because the vast majority of this game boils down to the lines. I think the gris WR are good. I’m impressed with them. RB’s are solid too, which is a product of the line play. I don’t fear McDowell and the QB run game much as the Cats have done a great job all year with containing the QB playmakers. Even though they lost to Idaho, they did a good job on McCoy. And they see a lot of QB runs all year long even out of season. Which is why I think the key to UM’s success is the short/intermediate pass game, and if they break some of those to big plays.

I’m expecting a good game. Both teams have multiple years of film and experience against each other, which closes the gap.
1. Mayginnes is only missing starter, I believe. I expect him to play, but I don't know and my info is a week old. I thought you knew all about the Griz. Ha.

2. Which former coaches do you talk to regularly who know more about the Big Sky than Pflu? Just curious. Ha.

3. Some of the Cats have said over the fall that UM's would be the no. 6 back at MSU. I'm fine saying both sets of backs are good.

4. The UM backers are very good. I think the UM front 6/7 is better than the Cats'. In any event, the game is not the MSU o-line v. the UM d-line, in my view. Broader than that. If the UM backers get faked out even 1/3 as much as they did last year, the Cats will beat the Griz. My impression is that the UM D is not quite as aggressive to the ball (or where they think the ball is) as last season. I would emphasizing keeping Mellott open off the edge. He's good there, and he gets a lot of yards with his nice speed.

5. On running consistency, of course, games ebb and flow. However, if you can't pick up first downs in one half or the other, a team is likely to dig themselves a hole, or not be able to come back. UM had trouble picking up 3d/4th short last season. Lately, UM's run game has been showing up right away or earlier in the game. That's positive, but I don't know it's just several good games or more permanent.

6. Some of what I've tried to address are the extreme comments of some of the extreme Cats. Nothing you said. I agree, or almost agree, with almost everything you've said.

7. Short passing. I don't know if that's key to the game or not, but UM is pretty good at shorter passes. Both qb's. It would nice for UM to get Fontes back. If, as some said, he was just sick, that would be positive.

tdub
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by tdub » Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:24 pm

Grizfan7 wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:22 pm
1. Mayginnes is only missing starter, I believe. I expect him to play, but I don't know and my info is a week old. I thought you knew all about the Griz. Ha.

2. Which former coaches do you talk to regularly who know more about the Big Sky than Pflu? Just curious. Ha.

3. Some of the Cats have said over the fall that UM's would be the no. 6 back at MSU. I'm fine saying both sets of backs are good.

4. The UM backers are very good. I think the UM front 6/7 is better than the Cats'. In any event, the game is not the MSU o-line v. the UM d-line, in my view. Broader than that. If the UM backers get faked out even 1/3 as much as they did last year, the Cats will beat the Griz. My impression is that the UM D is not quite as aggressive to the ball (or where they think the ball is) as last season. I would emphasizing keeping Mellott open off the edge. He's good there, and he gets a lot of yards with his nice speed.

5. On running consistency, of course, games ebb and flow. However, if you can't pick up first downs in one half or the other, a team is likely to dig themselves a hole, or not be able to come back. UM had trouble picking up 3d/4th short last season. Lately, UM's run game has been showing up right away or earlier in the game. That's positive, but I don't know it's just several good games or more permanent.

6. Some of what I've tried to address are the extreme comments of some of the extreme Cats. Nothing you said. I agree, or almost agree, with almost everything you've said.

7. Short passing. I don't know if that's key to the game or not, but UM is pretty good at shorter passes. Both qb's. It would nice for UM to get Fontes back. If, as some said, he was just sick, that would be positive.
1. I didn’t ever say I knew all about them. But I definitely know enough to analyze an upcoming game.

2. *Shrugging my shoulders*. Good for you for talking with Pflu if it makes you feel happy and accomplished to share that. What did he actually say? I’d be curious. Fun fact: I was the last person he shook hand with before heading out to the field to coach his last game at wa-gris (at least before he went down with the team anyway)? I respect that man, and my opinion is one of the biggest mistakes UM ever made by firing him. You’re not the only one that knows people. Who I know doesn’t make me more less valid in my opinion of an upcoming game. My opinion and analysis are mine, it’s what I enjoy doing.
3. Yep
4. Yes, the UM linebackers are good. Are you saying the front 6/7 is better than the Cats defensive front 6/7? Or saying they are better than the Cats offensive front 7? Because Cats D vs. gris D simply doesn’t matter. I addressed my opinion of this matchup before.
5. Any perceived inconsistency is likely based off coaches not hammering the run game early. More cute calls, trickery, pass plays. It wasn’t lack of execution of then normal run game. It happened a few times, including PSU and Sac games. And then the less-than-ideal play calling on the run game finally hurt at Idaho, which has been hammered to death around here. Seems like early game planning has improved since.

Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts. - Dan Gable

BelligerentBobcat
Member # Retired

Post by BelligerentBobcat » Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:03 pm

I despise the way the NCAA does rushing numbers for a defense, because they count sacks as a loss of rushing yards. Which is dumb. Anyways, here’s where MSU and UM are when you take sacks out of the equation.

MSU: 1329 yards on 286 attempts for 4.64 YPC

UM: 1017 yards on 265 attempts for 3.83 YPC

I think these are more accurate when it comes to run defense, fwiw. I wish there was a way to take out QB scrambles to more effectively evaluate run defense, but that would take more time than I’m willing to spend.

Grizfan7
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Grizfan7 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:59 pm

BelligerentBobcat wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:03 pm
I despise the way the NCAA does rushing numbers for a defense, because they count sacks as a loss of rushing yards. Which is dumb. Anyways, here’s where MSU and UM are when you take sacks out of the equation.

MSU: 1329 yards on 286 attempts for 4.64 YPC

UM: 1017 yards on 265 attempts for 3.83 YPC

I think these are more accurate when it comes to run defense, fwiw. I wish there was a way to take out QB scrambles to more effectively evaluate run defense, but that would take more time than I’m willing to spend.
I generally agree with you.

I tried to do UM's rushing stats, backing out sacks, for the last 6 games (i.e. after NAU loss). I came up with 5.4 yards per carry. Note that I was trying to do UM's rushing stats (not their defense against the rush). So, I wasn't doing your stat. UM's stat for the season, done with sacks included, is 4.3. What I was trying to determine, was how good has UM's rushing game, measured by average per rush, been the last 6 games (since NAU and with McDowell as a starter), calculated by backing sacks (and related yards lost).

Grizfan7
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Grizfan7 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:07 pm

tdub wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:24 pm
Grizfan7 wrote:

1. I didn’t ever say I knew all about them. But I definitely know enough to analyze an upcoming game.

2. *Shrugging my shoulders*. Good for you for talking with Pflu if it makes you feel happy and accomplished to share that. What did he actually say? I’d be curious. Fun fact: I was the last person he shook hand with before heading out to the field to coach his last game at wa-gris (at least before he went down with the team anyway)? I respect that man, and my opinion is one of the biggest mistakes UM ever made by firing him. You’re not the only one that knows people. Who I know doesn’t make me more less valid in my opinion of an upcoming game. My opinion and analysis are mine, it’s what I enjoy doing.
3. Yep
4. Yes, the UM linebackers are good. Are you saying the front 6/7 is better than the Cats defensive front 6/7? Or saying they are better than the Cats offensive front 7? Because Cats D vs. gris D simply doesn’t matter. I addressed my opinion of this matchup before.
5. Any perceived inconsistency is likely based off coaches not hammering the run game early. More cute calls, trickery, pass plays. It wasn’t lack of execution of then normal run game. It happened a few times, including PSU and Sac games. And then the less-than-ideal play calling on the run game finally hurt at Idaho, which has been hammered to death around here. Seems like early game planning has improved since.
Pflu says quite a bit, about a lot of things. But I can't divulge what he says. He's a great guy. I've gotten to be very good friends with him, especially in the last dozen years. Yes, I was comparing front 6/7's of the 2 teams, and wasn't trying to match the UM front 6 to Cats' o-line. Okay, on your no. 5. Interesting.

Rich K
Golden Bobcat

Post by Rich K » Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:05 am

Several of us have known about that Division II and even NAIA games that are played may be considered as part of the criteria for tournament participation and seeding for quite some time. The notion that 7 D! games is a threshold for tournament participation is just one of the misnomers that have been allowed to float through the fanbase was just one of those things that was never really addressed by any member of the committee. Quite frankly it rarely has ever been relevant in the actual process.

Haslam clarified that this year. He made more than one major (in FCS terms) podcast appearance and did his best to clarify that each member of the committee (there is not one set standard for how to view these games) can indeed use performances against D-II teams as part of the process. Why this year? This year he came out and made sure everybody and their aunt knew that D-II games might indeed be considered in the process. My unprovable but unshakable belief is that Haslam didn't want to see his dear Grizzlies left out, as it certainly looked like they may have been early in the season. He's been on the board for six years and could have clarified the position quite easily way before he did.

Wankers like the head usher pretending they have insider information from the board is hilarious.

Favorite name of a law: Millstone Act

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Post by 91catAlum » Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:52 am

Rich K wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:05 am
Several of us have known about that Division II and even NAIA games that are played may be considered as part of the criteria for tournament participation and seeding for quite some time. The notion that 7 D! games is a threshold for tournament participation is just one of the misnomers that have been allowed to float through the fanbase was just one of those things that was never really addressed by any member of the committee. Quite frankly it rarely has ever been relevant in the actual process.

Haslam clarified that this year. He made more than one major (in FCS terms) podcast appearance and did his best to clarify that each member of the committee (there is not one set standard for how to view these games) can indeed use performances against D-II teams as part of the process. Why this year? This year he came out and made sure everybody and their aunt knew that D-II games might indeed be considered in the process. My unprovable but unshakable belief is that Haslam didn't want to see his dear Grizzlies left out, as it certainly looked like they may have been early in the season. He's been on the board for six years and could have clarified the position quite easily way before he did.

Wankers like the head usher pretending they have insider information from the board is hilarious.
That's a good point. Seems like its been a long-time rule, whether written or unwritten, that D2 games do not count for playoff consideration, then suddenly that changes this season... I found that very surprising when I heard it, as did many people. But your thoughts about Haslam make sense.

coloradocat
Golden Bobcat

Post by coloradocat » Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:37 am

Grizfan7 wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:07 pm
tdub wrote:
Grizfan7 wrote:

3. Yep
Pflu says quite a bit, about a lot of things. But I can't divulge what he says. He's a great guy. I've gotten to be very good friends with him, especially in the last dozen years. Yes, I was comparing front 6/7's of the 2 teams, and wasn't trying to match the UM front 6 to Cats' o-line. Okay, on your no. 5. Interesting.
Is he talking to you right now? Which other voices are you hearing?

Eastwood, did not make it. Ball out! Recovered, by Montana State!! The Bobcats hold!!! The Bobcats hold!!!

Grizfan7
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Grizfan7 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:07 pm

Rich K wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:05 am

While I don't know why Haslam discussed this when he did, I do know that I had contacted the committee (including him, last year's chair and O'Day) before he spoke publicly. I had asked the question (whether D2's are considered) and had provided a couple examples of Sam Herder saying that D2's, or D2 wins, were not considered by the committee and were not part of a team's playoff resume. As you probably know, there was a large amount of chatter out there saying what Herder had been saying for at least a couple years. I had also made multiple posts on egriz on the subject, and set forth my views discussing my research and a close reading of the criteria. And I had referred specifically to Herder multiple times. I know he looks at egriz, at least at times, as he has posted in the past and he responded to some stuff I wrote about his picking Harvard's recruiting class as the top recruiting class a number of years ago. I wonder how Haslam's initial interview, which came at a game I believe, maybe an away game, came up. Again, that was after I had contacted the committee. I didn't listen to the interview for several days, as I wasn't aware of it, but I had already received my response from the committee. The interview info was basically what I had already been told.

Here's an example of what I sent to the committee with my question. I believe I sent them a later similar statement that he made.

"Here is that statement from the Hero Sports-Sam Herder article: “For the teams looking to position themselves in the playoff seeds or earn an at-large bid, non-D1 wins are not included on playoff resumes."

I also sent this to the committee:

"Sam Herder is backpedaling."

https://herosports.com/fcs-playoffs-non ... AiMwNugc5U

"How Does The FCS Playoff Committee View Non-D1 Wins?"

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:18 pm

Wow. There is super fan, and then there is super demented obsessive narcissistic arrogant fan. Time to seek counseling when you are contacting committees to make an argument on behalf of your team. I am sure U of M is super happy and proud that a super fan has to carry some of the heavy lifting for them.

Grizfan7
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Grizfan7 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:09 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:18 pm
Wow. There is super fan, and then there is super demented obsessive narcissistic arrogant fan. Time to seek counseling when you are contacting committees to make an argument on behalf of your team. I am sure U of M is super happy and proud that a super fan has to carry some of the heavy lifting for them.
I was merely asking a question. I didn't make any argument on behalf of any team. I didn't mention any team.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:27 pm

Grizfan7 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:09 pm
Cataholic wrote:
I was merely asking a question. I didn't make any argument on behalf of any team. I didn't mention any team.
Yeah…. Just like you are not arguing at BN on behalf of the Gris….. Do you ever actually step back and evaluate your actions or message? Your actions are not normal.

Grizfan7
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Grizfan7 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:30 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:27 pm
Grizfan7 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Yeah…. Just like you are not arguing at BN on behalf of the Gris….. Do you ever actually step back and evaluate your actions or message? Your actions are not normal.
Where have I have said, on BN, that the Griz are a good team? I provide info on the Griz, as well as the Cats. Not arguing at all.

Rich K
Golden Bobcat

Post by Rich K » Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:34 pm

Grizfan7 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:30 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Grizfan7 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Where have I have said, on BN, that the Griz are a good team? I provide info on the Griz, as well as the Cats. Not arguing at all.
You’re arguing right here. Nothing you write is not an argument.

Favorite name of a law: Millstone Act

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:36 pm

Grizfan7 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Grizfan7 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Are you kidding me? You have posted about a million times in the past couple of weeks about how great the Gris are. Maybe you need medical attention for amnesia.

nanacat
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by nanacat » Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:54 pm

Clearly there's a cry for help buried in all his posts. And multiple personality syndrome as well. C4L, G7, and many others it seems, living in his head and being shared with all of us lucky people.

Grizfan7
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Grizfan7 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:57 pm

Grizfan7 wrote:
tdub wrote:
Grizfan7 wrote:

3. Yep
Okay, here are a few Pflu things. Idaho spied on the Cat qb's effectively. Pflu was 11-1 against the Cats while coaching with the Griz. The spring after the loss (maybe 20-16) to the Cats, and coming home from the spring game in Billings, he had the bus drivers put that score on the digital screens in front of the seats on the bus. Just the score. Nothing said. Nothing else could be watched on the screens. In Bozeman, he had the bus drivers of the 3 busses drive up to the stadium, and drive through and around the stadium area, at 5 mph. Again, nothing said. After they left Bozeman, the screens were cleared and other things could be watched. He says the Big Sky conference is tougher than the playoffs (only partially a joke). This year, the Cats or Griz could get to Frisco. His daughter Amanda now works for the Suns, and left the Celtics.

Grizfan7
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Grizfan7 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:57 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:36 pm
Grizfan7 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Grizfan7 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Are you kidding me? You have posted about a million times in the past couple of weeks about how great the Gris are. Maybe you need medical attention for amnesia.
No, I have not posted about how great the Griz are as a team. Feel free to provide some quotes.

coloradocat
Golden Bobcat

Post by coloradocat » Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:08 pm

Grizfan7 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:57 pm
Grizfan7 wrote:
tdub wrote:
Grizfan7 wrote:

3. Yep
Okay, here are a few Pflu things. Idaho spied on the Cat qb's effectively. Pflu was 11-1 against the Cats while coaching with the Griz. The spring after the loss (maybe 20-16) to the Cats, and coming home from the spring game in Billings, he had the bus drivers put that score on the digital screens in front of the seats on the bus. Just the score. Nothing said. Nothing else could be watched on the screens. In Bozeman, he had the bus drivers of the 3 busses drive up to the stadium, and drive through and around the stadium area, at 5 mph. Again, nothing said. After they left Bozeman, the screens were cleared and other things could be watched. He says the Big Sky conference is tougher than the playoffs (only partially a joke). This year, the Cats or Griz could get to Frisco. His daughter Amanda now works for the Suns, and left the Celtics.

Eastwood, did not make it. Ball out! Recovered, by Montana State!! The Bobcats hold!!! The Bobcats hold!!!

Grizfan7
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Grizfan7 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:54 pm

Rich K wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:34 pm
Grizfan7 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Grizfan7 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
You’re arguing right here. Nothing you write is not an argument.
Nope, not arguing. Why can't you provide any quotes/examples of the many times I've argued that the UM team was good?