Montana-Western new stadium

The place for news, information and discussion of athletics at "other" schools.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

BelgradeBobcat
Golden Bobcat

Montana-Western new stadium

Post by BelgradeBobcat » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:41 pm

Compared to MT Tech, Carroll, and Rocky, Montana-Western's current stadium share with Beaverhead HIgh is not too great. Hope they can raise the money to get it done.

kennethnoisewater
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Re: Montana-Western new stadium

Post by kennethnoisewater » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:54 pm

There's a ton of pride among Western football alums. I hope they can come up with the money too. Problem is, all those guys who are proud of their program are teachers...

3-7-77
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by 3-7-77 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:57 am

Teachers.....from a teacher mill. That says it all. :lol: I had never really thought about it before this.

kennethnoisewater
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by kennethnoisewater » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:26 am

3-7-77 wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:57 am
Teachers.....from a teacher mill. That says it all. :lol: I had never really thought about it before this.
I used to be a school administrator and some of my closest friends went to school there. It's a great institution and I have recommended it to a ton of kids. I even thought about applying to be their AD a year or so ago, but I just knew fundraising would be tough there. And fundraising is an AD's biggest job anymore. I do think there's a ton of excitement around this though, and they'll get a ton of people giving to the project, even if they're not giving much individually. I'll probably throw in a little bit myself and I have no direct ties.