Will Bobby get his 5 wins this season?

The place for news, information and discussion of athletics at "other" schools.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

griz5700
BobcatNation Team Captain

Re: Will Bobby get his 5 wins this season?

Post by griz5700 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:55 am

Be happy to put some $$ on the Griz going undefeated in Conference play.

PRIDE - TRADITION - GRIZ
http://goo.gl/A6rsSA

Grizaddict
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Grizaddict » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:59 am

DriscollCat wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:00 am
Grizaddict wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:18 am
91catAlum wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:01 pm
Grizaddict wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:12 pm
I’m always shocked at how high and mighty some cats fans get about crime and legal issues with the Griz. Your team was in sports illustrated for murder and drugs, and that wasn’t that long ago. Seriously, how can you talk any ****** after that? Also it is very very very interesting how DUIs like Yates (this year) and Lasane (last year) go unreported entirely and they don’t end up in arrest records or jail rosters, and a 1 game suspension is the punishment? Straaaaaaange.
Lasane was suspended for 1 game, eh? Not in the arrest record, eh?
Interesting info, thanks so much.
Nice twist job. Lasane had back to back incidents (both arrests) that led to his 4 games. Please show me where the Yates dui is public knowledge. Most cats fans didn’t even know he was suspended or why. Why no public record? Same with Lasane. Show me the details.

Skyline broke the story on Lasane months after his dui and had to obtain court documents to do so. There was nothing public about it until they did the detective work. That is very very strange. Same with Yates dui, like it’s swept under the rug. Also very strange. Both schools have their player issues. My point was those on here acting high and mighty (plenty of you) have no room to talk ******.
Look, I'm not trying to excuse drinking and driving, but it's not exactly rape.

I am embarrassed when the sports teams representing our school are associated with serious drug charges. I am appalled to hear that ex players ended up being murderers, and I don't want to have anything to do with them and I DO want them to see justice.

Are you not embarrassed at all with the way that the whole town of Missoula turned on the victims of rape and shielded one of the rapists (tried to shield the other) from justice so that he could COME BACK to play for the school?

Are you not embarrassed that your school chose to win at all costs by hiring back the same coach who established the culture both in the team and in the city of Missoula which enabled all of that to happen?

From the outside, it seems like griz fans genuinely don't care if the charges were true. The stakes were too high for their FCS football team.
I’m embarrassed by all of it. But I’m also not naive or hypocritical to think this stuff only happens at UM and nowhere else, especially MSU. I think Bobby had a few bad apples just as Choate has had a few bad apples. I think both coaches are trying to run a disciplined, accountable, and clean program.

My bigger issue is it seems like every other post here takes some kind of jab at Griz football or its players for crime or rape or jail. I just find that very surprising and very hypocritical given what MSU has been through in the past (sports illustrated, murder, drugs) and even recently (dui, Xanax sales, assault, etc). I would have a very hard time making fun of your school or any other when it comes to that stuff. It’s like folks here have amnesia with some of the insane stuff that took place here. It absolutely wreaks of hypocrisy.

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:03 am

Hypocrisy on a message board.

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

Grizaddict

Post by Grizaddict » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:11 am

91catAlum wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:33 am
Grizaddict wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:37 am
BozoneCat wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:07 pm
91catAlum wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
I’m always shocked at how high and mighty some cats fans get about crime and legal issues with the Griz. Your team was in sports illustrated for murder and drugs, and that wasn’t that long ago. Seriously, how can you talk any ****** after that? Also it is very very very interesting how DUIs like Yates (this year) and Lasane (last year) go unreported entirely and they don’t end up in arrest records or jail rosters, and a 1 game suspension is the punishment? Straaaaaaange.
Typical. Deflect any and all blame on yourself (or “your” institution), bring up someone else’s problem (from over a decade ago, btw), all the while having your “facts” wrong. Sounds about right for a Griz fan with his head so far in the sand he’s seeing spring in Australia.

The key point with MSU’s problems, and maybe you should write this down, is that MSU owned the problem, let go of the people who were involved, and took many, many steps to change the culture that led to those problems occurring in the first place. UM, on the other hand, blames everyone else for their problems, REHIRES the coach who was in charge during the worst of those times, and has not done jack diddly squat to change anything about the toxic culture at that campus or city at large. I’m embarrassed to be an alum of that school. I will never contribute another dime to that university, and I would never send any female I care about anywhere near Missoula.
Holy ******, trigger much? You must not remember the head coach and athletic director getting fired. Or the self imposed loss of 4 scholarships for 4 years over a recruit eating a hot dog at a tailgate. If you’re worried about sending anyone you know near Missoula, take a dive into the crime and rape stats at MSU. Here’s a clue, they’re the same or worse.
More #fakeNews. The UM punishment was due to alot more than a hot dog. Nice twist job.

Rather than admit there are issues at UM, you deflect to the 2006 case where MSU was deeply embarrassed over 2 former players becoming drug dealers, and then murderers. Nice twist job.
Soooo no comment on why these recent Cats DUIs aren’t in the paper or the news? I’ll take it that you also find that strange as hell then.

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Post by 91catAlum » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:35 am

Grizaddict wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:11 am
91catAlum wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
BozoneCat wrote:
91catAlum wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
Typical. Deflect any and all blame on yourself (or “your” institution), bring up someone else’s problem (from over a decade ago, btw), all the while having your “facts” wrong. Sounds about right for a Griz fan with his head so far in the sand he’s seeing spring in Australia.

The key point with MSU’s problems, and maybe you should write this down, is that MSU owned the problem, let go of the people who were involved, and took many, many steps to change the culture that led to those problems occurring in the first place. UM, on the other hand, blames everyone else for their problems, REHIRES the coach who was in charge during the worst of those times, and has not done jack diddly squat to change anything about the toxic culture at that campus or city at large. I’m embarrassed to be an alum of that school. I will never contribute another dime to that university, and I would never send any female I care about anywhere near Missoula.
Holy ******, trigger much? You must not remember the head coach and athletic director getting fired. Or the self imposed loss of 4 scholarships for 4 years over a recruit eating a hot dog at a tailgate. If you’re worried about sending anyone you know near Missoula, take a dive into the crime and rape stats at MSU. Here’s a clue, they’re the same or worse.
More #fakeNews. The UM punishment was due to alot more than a hot dog. Nice twist job.

Rather than admit there are issues at UM, you deflect to the 2006 case where MSU was deeply embarrassed over 2 former players becoming drug dealers, and then murderers. Nice twist job.
Soooo no comment on why these recent Cats DUIs aren’t in the paper or the news? I’ll take it that you also find that strange as hell then.
I don't live in Bozeman and I don't have a subscription to the Chronicle, so I can't state with any certainty whether those DUIs were in the paper. But since there are psychotic griz fans who follow that stuff, listen to police scanners etc, yes it does seem curious that it didn't first appear on egriz. But I'm also not ready to don a tinfoil hat and call it a conspiracy with you.

Are you going to comment on the Missoula article that was actually posted here, or just continue to deflect to problems in MSU's history?

Htowngriz

Post by Htowngriz » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:38 am

catatac wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:38 am
Htowngriz wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:47 pm
catatac wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:23 pm
Htowngriz wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:03 pm
UC Davis is at home, and is the only game left that we're in any real danger of dropping.
You guys sure gain a lot of confidence after beating mediocre teams! You have several tough games left - trust me.
If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. And you guys can bump this and get as much enjoyment as I did from seeing the OP today. :)
OP?
Original post.

Grizaddict

Post by Grizaddict » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:12 am

91catAlum wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:35 am
Grizaddict wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:11 am
91catAlum wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
BozoneCat wrote:
91catAlum wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:

I don't live in Bozeman and I don't have a subscription to the Chronicle, so I can't state with any certainty whether those DUIs were in the paper. But since there are psychotic griz fans who follow that stuff, listen to police scanners etc, yes it does seem curious that it didn't first appear on egriz. But I'm also not ready to don a tinfoil hat and call it a conspiracy with you.

Are you going to comment on the Missoula article that was actually posted here, or just continue to deflect to problems in MSU's history?
I didn’t know you were needing a comment on that. Sure then, The Butcher played that perfectly at the perfect time too. I would have done that same so he’s winning. I was pretty flabbergasted when I read that yesterday given what the UM has been through. I want some accountability and I want some heads to roll or at least some feedback on wtf is going on with that specifically. It’s not like UM just has 1 million bucks laying around for these fines either so it’s a big deal.

As for the lack of paper and social media coverage for players getting in trouble, it really is fascinating to me. It seems a Um player can’t sneeze wrong without the media and social media blasting it everywhere. Doesn’t seem the same in bozeman. Maybe that is why many here blast UM players while forgetting their own problems, because they aren’t publicized as much or at all. Makes one think for sure. Just off the top of my head:

UM players who got misdemeanor charges for trespassing in that house that was being built - mug shots plastered all over the Missoulian and other media as well as social media. (All served 1 game suspensions)

Joey Counts DUI - mug shot all over Missoulian, other media and social media (2 game suspension)

Jeremy Calhoun bar fight - had a Missoulian crime reporter break the story instantly and then a different one live tweeted the trial and video of the fight (3 game suspension)

Contrast that to a few Cats issues:

Yates DUI - crickets from media and social media (1 game suspension)

Lasane DUI and bar fight - crickets from media and social media. Skyline and Colter dug it up months after and made it public (had to request court documents for any info) otherwise no one would have known much. (4 game suspension)

Hale and Gardenhire selling drugs - that one became pretty public and involved the federal drug task force

Marino - kicked off team and no one really knows why. Mothing ever really made public. Got a dui a week later that was public and in media.

Anthony Knight - didn’t he get kicked off the team for beating up his girlfriend? I can’t remember if that one became public at all or not

Seems very strange to me, and I’m sure even some here could agree on some level, that a few of these aren’t much more public.

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Post by 91catAlum » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:46 am

GA, glad to hear that.

Couple things.
1) The Jeremy Calhoun incident was public, but his name was not attached to it until months later. All we knew for months was there was a bar incident involving a griz player. It wasn't until football started that the public found out who it was. Do you find that strange?
2) Marino was booted for in-house reasons, not legal reasons. Why would that be on the news? You're simply trying to make your list longer.
3) Counts was suspended 2 games but also got his trial moved to after football season, likely in order to avoid a more harsh punishment for being a repeat offender, after his trespassing incident. Compare that to Lasane who had 2 incidents and was suspended 4 games.

Anyway, I don't want to argue anymore. Yes I agree that bad things happen at all schools. But this is an MSU board, where most of us hate um and everything about it. So yes, there is going to be talk about how bad um is, and not as much talk about MSU. Sorry to break that to you. Um seems to have more than their fair share these days, though. But that's from the perspective of an MSU fan (and most MSU fans, I'd say).

Grizaddict

Post by Grizaddict » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:17 pm

91catAlum wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:46 am
GA, glad to hear that.

Couple things.
1) The Jeremy Calhoun incident was public, but his name was not attached to it until months later. All we knew for months was there was a bar incident involving a griz player. It wasn't until football started that the public found out who it was. Do you find that strange?
2) Marino was booted for in-house reasons, not legal reasons. Why would that be on the news? You're simply trying to make your list longer.
3) Counts was suspended 2 games but also got his trial moved to after football season, likely in order to avoid a more harsh punishment for being a repeat offender, after his trespassing incident. Compare that to Lasane who had 2 incidents and was suspended 4 games.

Anyway, I don't want to argue anymore. Yes I agree that bad things happen at all schools. But this is an MSU board, where most of us hate um and everything about it. So yes, there is going to be talk about how bad um is, and not as much talk about MSU. Sorry to break that to you. Um seems to have more than their fair share these days, though. But that's from the perspective of an MSU fan (and most MSU fans, I'd say).
Well at least you are fair and rational in your arguments and feedback. I can appreciate that.

BozoneCat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by BozoneCat » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:47 pm

DriscollCat wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
91catAlum wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
Nice twist job. Lasane had back to back incidents (both arrests) that led to his 4 games. Please show me where the Yates dui is public knowledge. Most cats fans didn’t even know he was suspended or why. Why no public record? Same with Lasane. Show me the details.

Skyline broke the story on Lasane months after his dui and had to obtain court documents to do so. There was nothing public about it until they did the detective work. That is very very strange. Same with Yates dui, like it’s swept under the rug. Also very strange. Both schools have their player issues. My point was those on here acting high and mighty (plenty of you) have no room to talk ******.

I am embarrassed when the sports teams representing our school are associated with serious drug charges. I am appalled to hear that ex players ended up being murderers, and I don't want to have anything to do with them and I DO want them to see justice.

Are you not embarrassed at all with the way that the whole town of Missoula turned on the victims of rape and shielded one of the rapists (tried to shield the other) from justice so that he could COME BACK to play for the school?

Are you not embarrassed that your school chose to win at all costs by hiring back the same coach who established the culture both in the team and in the city of Missoula which enabled all of that to happen?

From the outside, it seems like griz fans genuinely don't care if the charges were true. The stakes were too high for their FCS football team.
Exactly. Whether these issues become public knowledge or not isn't really my concern. It's that they are happening in the first place, and from my unique perspective as someone who has degrees from both schools, I feel very strongly that MSU has been very proactive in addressing the things that led to the problems, while UM has been poorly REactive and has done little to change the culture that has ended up with so many issues. Let's face it, young men can be stupid and will always make mistakes. Some are worse than others, and personally, I would put rape/abuse on a far higher level of seriousness than DUI, not that I'm condoning either. And don't think I don't care about the drug stuff, I'm involved with the DUI task force here in Idaho and I feel extremely strongly about that issue. That MSU has had multiple issues with players and coaches selling drugs is a huge embarrassment to me, but I am happy that they dealt with it in a way that not only punished the offenders, but took steps to change the culture that led to those problems. Doesn't mean it won't ever happen again, but I feel it's less likely than before. Look at what MSU did this last week to help bring attention to female victims of abuse and the steps the coaches are taking to educate the team on how to not go down that road. That's progress in my book. I've seen nothing of the sort from UM. They deflect and take no blame, pass the buck, and seem shocked when the same problems continue to happen. It disgusts me, not as a Bobcat fan, but as a human being.

GO CATS GO!!!

Grizaddict

Post by Grizaddict » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:01 pm

BozoneCat wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:47 pm
DriscollCat wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
91catAlum wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:

Exactly. Whether these issues become public knowledge or not isn't really my concern. It's that they are happening in the first place, and from my unique perspective as someone who has degrees from both schools, I feel very strongly that MSU has been very proactive in addressing the things that led to the problems, while UM has been poorly REactive and has done little to change the culture that has ended up with so many issues. Let's face it, young men can be stupid and will always make mistakes. Some are worse than others, and personally, I would put rape/abuse on a far higher level of seriousness than DUI, not that I'm condoning either. And don't think I don't care about the drug stuff, I'm involved with the DUI task force here in Idaho and I feel extremely strongly about that issue. That MSU has had multiple issues with players and coaches selling drugs is a huge embarrassment to me, but I am happy that they dealt with it in a way that not only punished the offenders, but took steps to change the culture that led to those problems. Doesn't mean it won't ever happen again, but I feel it's less likely than before. Look at what MSU did this last week to help bring attention to female victims of abuse and the steps the coaches are taking to educate the team on how to not go down that road. That's progress in my book. I've seen nothing of the sort from UM. They deflect and take no blame, pass the buck, and seem shocked when the same problems continue to happen. It disgusts me, not as a Bobcat fan, but as a human being.
Are you referring to Brenda Tracy? Well UM brought her in prior to MSU to do the exact same thing. It was all over social media. So there’s more progress than maybe you’re paying attention to.

On top of that, maybe you’re not aware of all the required hours upon hours of sexual assault and code of conduct training that every UM athlete must participate in. Those are all steps UM has put in place in the last few years to become more proactive and progressive.

Oh and one cannot forget the panel discussion that UM, Haslam, and Hauck did when he got rehired to address questions and concerns from Lisa Davey and her anti Hauck group. Those are all progressive moves in my opinion.

BozoneCat

Post by BozoneCat » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:36 pm

Grizaddict wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:01 pm
Are you referring to Brenda Tracy? Well UM brought her in prior to MSU to do the exact same thing. It was all over social media. So there’s more progress than maybe you’re paying attention to.

On top of that, maybe you’re not aware of all the required hours upon hours of sexual assault and code of conduct training that every UM athlete must participate in. Those are all steps UM has put in place in the last few years to become more proactive and progressive.

Oh and one cannot forget the panel discussion that UM, Haslam, and Hauck did when he got rehired to address questions and concerns from Lisa Davey and her anti Hauck group. Those are all progressive moves in my opinion.
Despite what it probably looks like from reading this thread (LOL), I actually don't pay too much attention to anything that goes on in UM athletics, other than following their results the same as I do for most other Big Sky programs. I don't follow UM on any social media platforms. So, I was not aware of any of those things, but I am glad to hear that some steps are being taken. That's progress indeed. =D^ I think there's clearly more that can be done, and I'd like to see the university take more ownership and responsibility for all their problems (I could say the same for society in general... damn millenials!), but I'm glad to hear that something positive is happening over there.

GO CATS GO!!!

Grizaddict

Post by Grizaddict » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:48 pm

BozoneCat wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:36 pm
Grizaddict wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:01 pm

Despite what it probably looks like from reading this thread (LOL), I actually don't pay too much attention to anything that goes on in UM athletics, other than following their results the same as I do for most other Big Sky programs. I don't follow UM on any social media platforms. So, I was not aware of any of those things, but I am glad to hear that some steps are being taken. That's progress indeed. =D^ I think there's clearly more that can be done, and I'd like to see the university take more ownership and responsibility for all their problems (I could say the same for society in general... damn millenials!), but I'm glad to hear that something positive is happening over there.
I agree there’s always more that can be done. I hope they are constantly looking at ways to improve and get better on those fronts. Let’s hope this stuff is a step in the right direction.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:12 am

Grizaddict wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:59 am
DriscollCat wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
91catAlum wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:

I’m embarrassed by all of it. But I’m also not naive or hypocritical to think this stuff only happens at UM and nowhere else, especially MSU. I think Bobby had a few bad apples just as Choate has had a few bad apples. I think both coaches are trying to run a disciplined, accountable, and clean program.

My bigger issue is it seems like every other post here takes some kind of jab at Griz football or its players for crime or rape or jail. I just find that very surprising and very hypocritical given what MSU has been through in the past (sports illustrated, murder, drugs) and even recently (dui, Xanax sales, assault, etc). I would have a very hard time making fun of your school or any other when it comes to that stuff. It’s like folks here have amnesia with some of the insane stuff that took place here. It absolutely wreaks of hypocrisy.
I know you will get all huffy and probably tell me that “I have sand in my vagina” or that I am a “snowflake”, but to claim hypocrisy is ridiculous. Have you read your fan forum Egriz and how the Cats are regularly categorized? To get upset over any comments made about the Griz at our Bobcat Fan Forum is truly hypocritical. If you want “fair and balanced” opinions, you probably need to find a neutral website (if one existed).

As far as the topic at hand, it is probably not fair, but you have a very vocal group in Missoula that make Griz fans look bad. Just look at Egriz. You have a respected poster at egriz defending Counts dui by claiming that old women talking on cell phones while driving are more dangerous than a dui. ](*,) You hired back a coach that was the face of arrogance and athletic entitlement despite a critical need to refresh the university’s image on such issues. You have a public controversy over the coaches hiring (a blind person could have predicted that would happen) and in response, a vocal Griz poster posts the address of the female organizer and says that she should go down.... I don’t see any of that happening in Bozeman. Not with coaches, players or fans. It is your fan base that has turned UM into the easy target regarding such issues.

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Post by 91catAlum » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:54 pm

Placidlakegriz wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:39 pm
Rich K wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:30 am
Five win seems about right for this season.
Right now I can see the GRIZ going undefeated in conference play.
Well this aged well 😂 a whole 5 days.

BozoneCat

Post by BozoneCat » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:05 pm

BozoneCat wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:58 pm
Placidlakegriz wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:03 am
BozoneCat wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:33 pm
Placidlakegriz wrote:
Put down the bong. Clearly, they will win more than 5 games. Undefeated in conference? Not a chance. Griz haven’t been a good road team for years, you will likely get beat at UC Davis and who knows if you’ll drop another one unexpectedly, and I think if Cat/Griz was tomorrow, you’d like your odds there, but I think we’ll be a much tougher team by then and I still like the way we match up against your team.
If coach can continue to move this very young team forward it's possible. And if they leave UC Davis with a win then it's highly probable they go undefeated in conference play. We all know couch wont lose to the bobcats.
I'm down if you want to make a wager on whether the griz go undefeated in conference. We all know GoScats doesn't pay his bets, but you seem like a more honorable guy. Bottle of whiskey/bourbon, or whatever else you want.
Good for you that you were too big of a pussy to put your money where your big mouth was. Good god, even I didn’t think it would have ended this week! #RTD indeed.

GO CATS GO!!!

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:08 pm

Never thought he could not miss five wins but this defeat is SO SATISFYING...

msubobcats@outlook.com
Audiatur et altura pars: Let both sides be fairly heard.
Audi alteram partem: listen to the other side.

D-Wreck

Post by D-Wreck » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:58 pm

griz5700 wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:55 am
Be happy to put some $$ on the Griz going undefeated in Conference play.
I'm a few days late, but... I'll go like $25?

DriscollCat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by DriscollCat » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:28 pm

BozoneCat wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:05 pm
BozoneCat wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:58 pm
Placidlakegriz wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:03 am
BozoneCat wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:33 pm
Placidlakegriz wrote:
Put down the bong. Clearly, they will win more than 5 games. Undefeated in conference? Not a chance. Griz haven’t been a good road team for years, you will likely get beat at UC Davis and who knows if you’ll drop another one unexpectedly, and I think if Cat/Griz was tomorrow, you’d like your odds there, but I think we’ll be a much tougher team by then and I still like the way we match up against your team.
If coach can continue to move this very young team forward it's possible. And if they leave UC Davis with a win then it's highly probable they go undefeated in conference play. We all know couch wont lose to the bobcats.
I'm down if you want to make a wager on whether the griz go undefeated in conference. We all know GoScats doesn't pay his bets, but you seem like a more honorable guy. Bottle of whiskey/bourbon, or whatever else you want.
Good for you that you were too big of a pussy to put your money where your big mouth was. Good god, even I didn’t think it would have ended this week! #RTD indeed.
BozoneCat, you are brutal bewahahaha!!!

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:11 pm

Htowngriz wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:47 pm
catatac wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:23 pm
Htowngriz wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:03 pm
UC Davis is at home, and is the only game left that we're in any real danger of dropping.
You guys sure gain a lot of confidence after beating mediocre teams! You have several tough games left - trust me.
If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. And you guys can bump this and get as much enjoyment as I did from seeing the OP today. :)
Good call.... bump! No worries, maybe you'll end up with just one leagues loss, or not. :lol:

Great time to be a BOBCAT!