Bobby Hauck

The place for news, information and discussion of athletics at "other" schools.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

grizatwork
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Re: Bobby Hauck

Post by grizatwork » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:33 pm

Yoda,
I don't know why you have such hatred? I count few things sacred in my life. First and foremost is my faith. Second is my family. Both my family of origin (3 siblings are cat graduates), and my family of choosing. I would do anything for my wife, kids and grandkids. I would say next on the list would be my degree from the University of Montana. It has allowed my to prosper financially and bless my family and my faith. The sports teams at the University are not even on the list. I am a fan and booster and regardless of the outcome of the game, I can sleep at night because I am aware that it is just a game played by young adults. Not too long ago, we had a lead in enrollment and had a huge building boom on campus as well. Never once did I think that MSU was any lesser of a school because the roles were switched at that time. I would suggest you do some self examination. Humility will open your eyes to a lot of things. Don't judge a person, college, or a community over some internet trolls. Don't let the trolls control you, because then they win. Good luck to you sir. God bless.

Darth Yoda
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Darth Yoda » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:38 pm

Holy hell. Actually you guys do need Hauck.

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:33 pm

They fired a Titt and hired a Booby. \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:37 pm

It is obvious that Bobby was the glue keeping them together over there. When he was there UM had about 2,000 more students than us. They have lost 4,000 students, we have gained 5,000.

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

Joe Bobcat
Member # Retired

Post by Joe Bobcat » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:51 pm

allcat wrote:It is obvious that Bobby was the glue keeping them together over there. When he was there UM had about 2,000 more students than us. They have lost 4,000 students, we have gained 5,000.
If ever there was a case of correlation does not imply causation. Of course anyone with half a brain or more already knew that.

If you're looking for someone with a little authority, I'm your man. I have as little as anyone!

Cat Grad
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cat Grad » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:02 am

Joe Bobcat wrote:
allcat wrote:It is obvious that Bobby was the glue keeping them together over there. When he was there UM had about 2,000 more students than us. They have lost 4,000 students, we have gained 5,000.
If ever there was a case of correlation does not imply causation. Of course anyone with half a brain or more already knew that.
That's pseudoscience at it's finest...not even publication bias nor is it testable, replicable or parsimonious. He just pulled those numbers out of his ass...as usual.

Joe Bobcat
Member # Retired

Post by Joe Bobcat » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:05 am

Cat Grad wrote:
Joe Bobcat wrote:
That's pseudoscience at it's finest...not even publication bias nor is it testable, replicable or parsimonious. He just pulled those numbers out of his ass...as usual.
I thought something smelled bad. Now I know what it was.

If you're looking for someone with a little authority, I'm your man. I have as little as anyone!

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:16 am

Nope he's the glue, he is also the cause of global warming. Anybody that can't see these correlations are just not looking.

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

PDXGriz
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by PDXGriz » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:21 pm

This Yoda person is very hurt about something.

seataccat

Post by seataccat » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:24 pm

PDXGriz wrote:This Yoda person is very hurt about something.
I think he’s had a belly full of these pompous grizzly fans that think because they bought a sweatshirt at Walmart that they are somehow superior.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."
Voltaire

grizatwork

Post by grizatwork » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:35 pm

seataccat wrote:
I think he’s had a belly full of these pompous grizzly fans that think because they bought a sweatshirt at Walmart that they are somehow superior.
Just from experience, but the griz fans I know that bought their shirts from Walmart are significantly more superior to any cat fans I know. Family included.

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:29 pm

" I would suggest you do some self examination."

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:56 pm

grizatwork wrote:
seataccat wrote:
Just from experience, but the griz fans I know that bought their shirts from Walmart are significantly more superior to any cat fans I know. Family included.
Ironic. The guy who just posted this, also posted the thread earlier that contained this: “I would suggest you do some self examination. Humility will open your eyes to a lot of things. Don't judge a person, college, or a community over some internet trolls. Don't let the trolls control you, because then they win.”