Griz Record 2018

The place for news, information and discussion of athletics at "other" schools.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Cat Grad
Golden Bobcat

Re: Griz Record 2018

Post by Cat Grad » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:11 pm

grizgirl wrote:
Cat Grad wrote:Give Hauck credit whether you like it or not (and I personally enjoy trolling coaches like Spurrier was, Kiffin and Harbaugh are now) but Hauck will at least have his teams disciplined. He won't tolerate holding or procedure penalties inside the 20 by any lineman, his special teams won't screw up more than one game, and they'll be focused and motivated and chippy penalties that cost a defense will see that kid on the sideline if it costs the defense from several stops and games.

I think they at least make the semis next year. Great returning talent and he knows how to recruit, even if he has to hide behind the couch...
He’ll also have players in jail, the campus and community on lockdown, first round losses, and no big wins. I take that back he did win one big game at James Madison. I have no confidence in this guy’s ability to function as a head coach for any team out of middle school. I doubt we make the playoffs and I think under .500 is more likely than a playoff game.

No. Iowa, W. Illinois, S. Utah, Idaho and MSU are 90%+ losses.
UC Davis, Sac St., and N. Dakota are 50/50.
Poly, Drake and PSU are probably wins, but Poly can turn it around fast.

We’ll go 6-5 at best. I’m guessing 5-6/4-7.
Quite possible. But a more likely series of events would be somebody within academia on the east coast goes through the young Major's military works on say, counter-insurgency, and discovers volumes and volumes of plagerism within the body of the new president's written and published works.

cats2506
Golden Bobcat

Post by cats2506 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:23 pm

grizgirl wrote:
Cat Grad wrote:Give Hauck credit whether you like it or not (and I personally enjoy trolling coaches like Spurrier was, Kiffin and Harbaugh are now) but Hauck will at least have his teams disciplined. He won't tolerate holding or procedure penalties inside the 20 by any lineman, his special teams won't screw up more than one game, and they'll be focused and motivated and chippy penalties that cost a defense will see that kid on the sideline if it costs the defense from several stops and games.

I think they at least make the semis next year. Great returning talent and he knows how to recruit, even if he has to hide behind the couch...
He’ll also have players in jail, the campus and community on lockdown, first round losses, and no big wins. I take that back he did win one big game at James Madison. I have no confidence in this guy’s ability to function as a head coach for any team out of middle school. I doubt we make the playoffs and I think under .500 is more likely than a playoff game.

Oh Cmon, he will need at least 2 years to get "his" players in place before that starts happening

PlayerRep wrote:The point is not the record of the teams UM beat, it's the quality and record of the teams UM almost beat.

Placidlakegriz
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Placidlakegriz » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:55 pm

grizgirl wrote:

How did he get to 3 national championship games with no playoff wins????

Grizaddict
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Grizaddict » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:55 pm

grizgirl wrote:

Why do you keep saying "we" and "we'll" when referring to the Griz? Anyone with half a brain knows you are a Cats fan who posts as a Griz fan, which is strange as hell.

BozoneCat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by BozoneCat » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:09 pm

Grizaddict wrote:
grizgirl wrote:

Why do you keep saying "we" and "we'll" when referring to the Griz? Anyone with half a brain knows you are a Cats fan who posts as a Griz fan, which is strange as hell.
We’ll trade you grizgirl for Cat Grad, straight up. I think everyone would be more happy that way! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GO CATS GO!!!

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:23 pm

Hell's Bells wrote:
grizgirl wrote:

He will last two years, then either (a) get fired or (b) move on
Holy crap, a Hells Bells sighting... been a while, stranger!

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

Hell's Bells
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hell's Bells » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:09 pm

grizzh8r wrote:
Hell's Bells wrote:
grizgirl wrote:

He will last two years, then either (a) get fired or (b) move on
Holy crap, a Hells Bells sighting... been a while, stranger!
Yes it has been a while, it has been to long. I have been trying to keep looking at bobcatnation, but i have been mainly a lurker.

This space for rent....