He's Baaack

The place for news, information and discussion of athletics at "other" schools.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

60's Cat
BobcatNation Team Captain

Re: He's Baaack

Post by 60's Cat » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:15 pm

Catfanatic84 wrote:My thought is we quit wringing our hands over the Griz hiring Hoax. Let's concentrate on what we have control over....filling the stands and writing checks to get the facilities upgraded!! Go Cats!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

60's Cat
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by 60's Cat » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:15 pm

Catfanatic84 wrote:My thought is we quit wringing our hands over the Griz hiring Hoax. Let's concentrate on what we have control over....filling the stands and writing checks to get the facilities upgraded!! Go Cats!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:30 pm

He made good use of being an asshole. He got in people's heads. Just look t all of the posts in Bobcat football. He's already in a lot of heads around here.

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

77matcat
Member # Retired

Post by 77matcat » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:47 pm

Saw an Allcat plate moving toward Lowes in Helena today. You planning on hitting the opening of Pizza Ranch??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

aucat
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by aucat » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:13 am

Anytime an institution starts putting athletics ahead of academics, you know there are shenanigans
going on behind the scenes. This coaching "search" was way way too short and was not transparent.
Given all the of the many serious problems that the U of M is currently facing, the last thing they needed
to do was bring back Hauck. His track record regarding the culture of thugs was well established. Hauck's
track record of taking pride in being a classless jerk was also.

This will not end well IMO for the institution, but hey, it was self-inflicted. I know one thing, I'm going to stop feeling sorry for UM's
pathetic problems of declining enrollment, the institution complaining of being broke, losing top
faculty, etc. etc.

But as for football, I say bring it on! I always want to beat the Griz but now I want to beat THE HELL OUT OF THE GRIZ!
Just seeing Hauck's smirking face is enough to get me fired up.

Go Cats!

p.s. Someone better sit down and talk to Leon Costello about what to expect with coming Cat-Griz games. Robin Phlugrad knew how to win with class, but
Hauck never knew the definition of the word "class" when it came to the MSU-UM rivalry

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:26 am

77matcat wrote:Saw an Allcat plate moving toward Lowes in Helena today. You planning on hitting the opening of Pizza Ranch??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Nope that's my wife's car. I bought it, but only get to drive it when she needs a chauffer. I'll probably skip the opening, I hate those type of crowds. I would actually rather go across the street and get one of the Papa Murphys take home pizzas.

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

KittieKop
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by KittieKop » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:27 am

Every overture, promise, action toward changing that cesspool culture in the university after firing Phlugrad was BS. Robin should be sitting at home today wondering what the hell just happened. Its a joke. UM - you get exactly what you deserve after hiring back this asshat. I've always joked about Missoula being a footbal program that happens to have a university attached to it. Looks like it wasn't a joke. Good luck, you idiots.

"It was like a coordinated effort by the Missoulian and the police to bring UM Football program down..." eGriz 11/30/12

Now where did I leave my tinfoil hat?

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by CelticCat » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:16 pm

I wonder what happens when the Griz start 1-3 next year:

Sep 1 UNI at home, tough game.
Sep 8 Drake at home, classic UM cupcake.
Sep 15 @ Western Illinois, very tough game on the road.
Sep 22 Sac State at home, Sac ain't no slouch.

There is a decent chance they Griz go 1-3, I see at best 2-2.

Problem is their Big Sky schedule after that is softer than a baby's buttocks. Poly on the road (W), PSU home (W), UND road (how will UND rebound?) (tossup), Davis home (W), SUU road (L), Idaho road (tossup), Cats home (tossup).

I think the worst finish for the Griz next year is 4-7, but 7 or 8 wins is pretty attainable with that conference schedule.

R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:36 pm

CelticCat wrote:I wonder what happens when the Griz start 1-3 next year:

Sep 1 UNI at home, tough game.
Sep 8 Drake at home, classic UM cupcake.
Sep 15 @ Western Illinois, very tough game on the road.
Sep 22 Sac State at home, Sac ain't no slouch.

There is a decent chance they Griz go 1-3, I see at best 2-2.

Problem is their Big Sky schedule after that is softer than a baby's buttocks. Poly on the road (W), PSU home (W), UND road (how will UND rebound?) (tossup), Davis home (W), SUU road (L), Idaho road (tossup), Cats home (tossup).

I think the worst finish for the Griz next year is 4-7, but 7 or 8 wins is pretty attainable with that conference schedule.
Ya, see my prediction thread for them. No way in hell they get 8 wins.

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

Lydell
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Lydell » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:58 pm

Looks like he just got the keys to the.......... EDSEL! Take a spin little bobbie

Go Scats Go
Member # Retired

Post by Go Scats Go » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:06 pm

The fear in here is great.

CelticCat wrote:Well it's because the Griz are the only program in Montana of course.

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Post by 91catAlum » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:10 pm

Go Scats Go wrote:The fear in here is great.
Keep dreaming. I'd take Choate over Hauck every time.

cats2506
Golden Bobcat

Post by cats2506 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:13 pm

if you believe that then you are delusional.

I personally am jumping for joy, it is going to be so fun watching BH burn that program to the ground, you think you felt demoralized after a 2nd consecutive loss to the Cats, just wait until you start next season 1-3. Your fan base will turn on him in a minute and Bobbys classless personality will show itself once again.

PlayerRep wrote:The point is not the record of the teams UM beat, it's the quality and record of the teams UM almost beat.

bobcat92
Member # Retired

Post by bobcat92 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:27 pm

With Kermit the Coach and Fuzzy the DC gone maybe the Griz can give the Cats a better game next year in Missoula. I think Choate goes 3-0 against the Griz. Bobby in the press conference played down that the BSC as a whole has gotten better. I think he is in for a surprise by the level of play. Now he has to put in place the offense he wants to play with the required players. A team with all WRs doesn't fit with his style of ball. I see some players leaving as they don't fit into the new scheme. No different when Choate took over at MSU.

MSU Toddler
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by MSU Toddler » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:18 pm

um is a mess and your fan base is a disgrace. Glad you over here telling us what we think. 31-23

Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

BozoneCat

Post by BozoneCat » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:53 am

Short of a lifetime contract for Stitt, this is fantastic news! Stitt would keep the losses coming, but Bobby will do that as well along with throwing gas onto the dumpster fire that cesspool in Missoula already is. I love it, and I can’t wait to see the look on Bobby’s face when he’s listening to the “Poooooooooooooor grizzlies” chant midway through the 4th quarter in his own stadium.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GO CATS GO!!!

Go Scats Go
Member # Retired

Post by Go Scats Go » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:41 am

MSU Toddler wrote:
um is a mess and your fan base is a disgrace. Glad you over here telling us what we think. 31-23
My apologies, I forgot where I was posting. This is the place where 5-6 is great season. I’m so happy that UM has a goal of playoffs and championships not below .500. I’m convinced that most state fans would be just fine being 1-10 as long as the win was UM.

CelticCat wrote:Well it's because the Griz are the only program in Montana of course.

MSU Toddler
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by MSU Toddler » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:30 am

Go Scats Go wrote:
MSU Toddler wrote:
My apologies, I forgot where I was posting. This is the place where 5-6 is great season. I’m so happy that UM has a goal of playoffs and championships not below .500. I’m convinced that most state fans would be just fine being 1-10 as long as the win was UM.
No my apologies, I forgot about the griz playoff and championship runs of late that trump it all. I can see why you are on here bragging about them and not caring about the griz Pioneer League schedule, no legit wins against teams with winning records, and most of all - the consecutive loses against a rival who is rebuilding. I also apologize to your parents as I may have hurt the feelings of their snowflake raised child who believes in dreams so much they are convinced they are real.

Please forgive me for it has been shown this week by griz fans, you have every right to say anything what you want on message boards. Let me help the healing: You are not embarrassing yourself here - please carry on...you're a funny kid, Johnny but I like you.
Last edited by MSU Toddler on Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

BozoneCat

Post by BozoneCat » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:36 am

Go Scats Go wrote:
MSU Toddler wrote:
I’m convinced that you are as gigantic of a douchey idiot as your coach and your Alpha-brethren. You all deserve each other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GO CATS GO!!!

Go Scats Go
Member # Retired

Post by Go Scats Go » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:35 am

MSU Toddler wrote:
Go Scats Go wrote:
MSU Toddler wrote:
No my apologies, I forgot about the griz playoff and championship runs of late that trump it all. I can see why you are on here bragging about them and not caring about the griz Pioneer League schedule, no legit wins against teams with winning records, and most of all - the consecutive loses against a rival who is rebuilding. I also apologize to your parents as I may have hurt the feelings of their snowflake raised child who believes in dreams so much they are convinced they are real.

Please forgive me for it has been shown this week by griz fans, you have every right to say anything what you want on message boards. Let me help the healing: You are not embarrassing yourself here - please carry on...you're a funny kid, Johnny but I like you.
Like I said. The fear in here is great