He's Baaack

The place for news, information and discussion of athletics at "other" schools.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Re: He's Baaack

Post by grizzh8r » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:07 am

Go Scats Go wrote:
MSU Toddler wrote:
Go Scats Go wrote:
MSU Toddler wrote:
Go Scats Go wrote:The fear in here is great.
um is a mess and your fan base is a disgrace. Glad you over here telling us what we think. 31-23
My apologies, I forgot where I was posting. This is the place where 5-6 is great season. I’m so happy that UM has a goal of playoffs and championships not below .500. I’m convinced that most state fans would be just fine being 1-10 as long as the win was UM.
No my apologies, I forgot about the griz playoff and championship runs of late that trump it all. I can see why you are on here bragging about them and not caring about the griz Pioneer League schedule, no legit wins against teams with winning records, and most of all - the consecutive loses against a rival who is rebuilding. I also apologize to your parents as I may have hurt the feelings of their snowflake raised child who believes in dreams so much they are convinced they are real.

Please forgive me for it has been shown this week by griz fans, you have every right to say anything what you want on message boards. Let me help the healing: You are not embarrassing yourself here - please carry on...you're a funny kid, Johnny but I like you.
Like I said. The fear in here is great
You're a fool if you think the MSU fanbase "fears" the UM program now that Bobbi is back at the helm. If it weren't such a blatant "grasping at straws" move to try to get back to the glory days of UM football, I might actually pity you.

However, because it's Bobbi - an immature, classless joke of a poser coach, I think the feeling is closer to glee. Glee that he'll probably run an already unstable program into the ground for good. Glee that we get to see his "Joker-from-Batman" face twisted into a vitriolic snarl when Choate and Co. run UM out of their own stadium next November in Missoula. Glee that he makes it even easier for Cat fans to justify the extreme dislike of all things maroon and silver. Glee that you and the rest of your arrogant, egotistical, spoiled, entitled fanbase get the coach who is the perfect embodiment of a typical myopic Griz fan. Glee that Bobbi is hated by most high school coaches in MT, making it even easier to maintain the in-state recruiting dominance that MSU has enjoyed of late. Glee that you are getting exactly what you deserve.

Now if it were Joe Glenn they hired, then I might truly be on edge.

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

MSU Toddler
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by MSU Toddler » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:56 am

Go Scats Go wrote:
MSU Toddler wrote:
Go Scats Go wrote:
MSU Toddler wrote:
um is a mess and your fan base is a disgrace. Glad you over here telling us what we think. 31-23
My apologies, I forgot where I was posting. This is the place where 5-6 is great season. I’m so happy that UM has a goal of playoffs and championships not below .500. I’m convinced that most state fans would be just fine being 1-10 as long as the win was UM.
No my apologies, I forgot about the griz playoff and championship runs of late that trump it all. I can see why you are on here bragging about them and not caring about the griz Pioneer League schedule, no legit wins against teams with winning records, and most of all - the consecutive loses against a rival who is rebuilding. I also apologize to your parents as I may have hurt the feelings of their snowflake raised child who believes in dreams so much they are convinced they are real.

Please forgive me for it has been shown this week by griz fans, you have every right to say anything what you want on message boards. Let me help the healing: You are not embarrassing yourself here - please carry on...you're a funny kid, Johnny but I like you.
Illusory truth effect. You may want to arm yourself with the definition. While you're at it - help BH and the griz fan base define "respect" and "apathy" - see yesterday's presser. Be good Johnny.

Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

BozoneCat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by BozoneCat » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:18 am

grizzh8r wrote:
Go Scats Go wrote:
MSU Toddler wrote:
Go Scats Go wrote:
MSU Toddler wrote:

You're a fool if you think the MSU fanbase "fears" the UM program now that Bobbi is back at the helm. If it weren't such a blatant "grasping at straws" move to try to get back to the glory days of UM football, I might actually pity you.

However, because it's Bobbi - an immature, classless joke of a poser coach, I think the feeling is closer to glee. Glee that he'll probably run an already unstable program into the ground for good. Glee that we get to see his "Joker-from-Batman" face twisted into a vitriolic snarl when Choate and Co. run UM out of their own stadium next November in Missoula. Glee that he makes it even easier for Cat fans to justify the extreme dislike of all things maroon and silver. Glee that you and the rest of your arrogant, egotistical, spoiled, entitled fanbase get the coach who is the perfect embodiment of a typical myopic Griz fan. Glee that Bobbi is hated by most high school coaches in MT, making it even easier to maintain the in-state recruiting dominance that MSU has enjoyed of late. Glee that you are getting exactly what you deserve.

Now if it were Joe Glenn they hired, then I might truly be on edge.
Bravo, sir. Bravo! [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GO CATS GO!!!

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:05 pm

Go Scats Go wrote:
This is hilarious. Scats comes to BN to somehow find justification for the hire of Beavis. He only sees us laughing at the hire as a desperate grasp for the glory days. So funny that a Griz fan has to come to BN to find justification. Especially when you look at ejizz and find people dishing out threats. It would seem that a moderator for ejizz (like Scats) would have plenty to watch instead of spending so much time on BN.

seataccat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by seataccat » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:59 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Go Scats Go wrote:
This is hilarious. Scats comes to BN to somehow find justification for the hire of Beavis. He only sees us laughing at the hire as a desperate grasp for the glory days. So funny that a Griz fan has to come to BN to find justification. Especially when you look at ejizz and find people dishing out threats. It would seem that a moderator for ejizz (like Scats) would have plenty to watch instead of spending so much time on BN.
I can't wait to see the same memes go up with Choate and Hauck as we've seen with Choate and Stitt. Gonna be fun... Who's yer daddy..

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."
Voltaire