So UM really wants their classless jerk back?

The place for news, information and discussion of athletics at "other" schools.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

catsrback76
Golden Bobcat

Re: So UM really wants their classless jerk back?

Post by catsrback76 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:43 am

AlphaGriz1 wrote:
Catsrgrood wrote:I was thinking there was a chance they were going a different direction with how public the anti-Hauck stuff has been in recent days. But obviously I was wrong. Things will definitely be interesting now...

I'm not about to go about making predictions that we'll still beat the Griz the next few years regardless of the coach, or anything like that. I didn't do that before Hauck was announced and I won't do it now that it's official. But I think we can all agree how sweet it will be if the Cats can continue to beat them the next few years. The general sentiment among Griz fans seems to be their savior just came back. They'll be the class of the big sky and have no problem with little ol MSU again now that Hauck is here to save the day.

This certainly makes a win on Cat/Griz next year and the following years that much sweeter. (and a loss that much more unbearable)
The real reason there was a delay in announcing Hauck was a stipulation in his contract about who he wants to be his next DC.........................
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Catsrgrood
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Catsrgrood » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:23 am

AlphaGriz1 wrote:
Catsrgrood wrote:I was thinking there was a chance they were going a different direction with how public the anti-Hauck stuff has been in recent days. But obviously I was wrong. Things will definitely be interesting now...

I'm not about to go about making predictions that we'll still beat the Griz the next few years regardless of the coach, or anything like that. I didn't do that before Hauck was announced and I won't do it now that it's official. But I think we can all agree how sweet it will be if the Cats can continue to beat them the next few years. The general sentiment among Griz fans seems to be their savior just came back. They'll be the class of the big sky and have no problem with little ol MSU again now that Hauck is here to save the day.

This certainly makes a win on Cat/Griz next year and the following years that much sweeter. (and a loss that much more unbearable)
The real reason there was a delay in announcing Hauck was a stipulation in his contract about who he wants to be his next DC.........................
He wants to bring Semore back?!?!

Sorry, you’ve lost a lot of credibility on here lately. I used to not mind most of your posts. Usually you brought something to the conversation, but you’ve clearly been trolling harder as of late. Not saying there is no chance you’re right. But to say I’m skeptical is an understatement

Buckaroo Bonzi
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by Buckaroo Bonzi » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:19 am

AlphaGriz1 wrote:

Are you going two for two and saying you get both of your favorite coach’s back ?

Where ever you go , There you are .... Protect the Rock ~ Create TurnOvers ~ Execute on every Play

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Post by 91catAlum » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:40 am

Buckaroo Bonzi wrote:
AlphaGriz1 wrote:

Are you going two for two and saying you get both of your favorite coach’s back ?
He's too scared to directly say it, and be wrong again. So he hints at it, then he can claim he called it if it happens, and if not, he never actually said it so he's not technically wrong.

Rich K
Golden Bobcat

Post by Rich K » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:22 am

Hauck's not the first Montana head coach to do a second term.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_M ... ll_coaches

Doug Fessenden Illinois 1935-41 32 25 4 .561
Doug Fessenden Illinois 1946-48 14 15 0 .482
Fessenden served two separate stints as Montana's head coach, from 1935 to 1941 and again from 1946 to 1948.

The 1937 season included a then school record of six consecutive victories. Fessenden resigned as Montana's football coach after the 1948 season and received his doctors degree in physical education from Columbia University in 1949. Fessenden concluded his coaching career with Montana's best win and loss record.
If Hauck wants to end up with Montana's best win and loss record he has some serious coaching to do. He's currently in 2nd place to Joe Glenn.
Joe Glenn S. Dakota 2000-02 39 6 0 .867
Bobby Hauck Montana 2003-09 80 17 0 .825

Fessenden was named the Kaimin Man of the Year in 1935. Personally, I think their is a much better chance of Lisa Davey being named a future Kaimin Man of the Year than Hauck. (Far be it from me to be doing any gender presumptions..... )

Favorite name of a law: Millstone Act

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:58 am

I wasnt implying anything and as far as trolling thats just utter hogwash.

I told everyone on October 12th what was going to happen with Stitt and Hauck. It was a done deal and there was nothing Haslam could do about it.

The only reason I even played around with you guys a bit is because PapaG tends to be a bit............well you know. (He was wrong again, but Im not keeping score)

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com
www.championshipsubdivision.com

Catsrgrood
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Catsrgrood » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:01 am

AlphaGriz1 wrote:I wasnt implying anything and as far as trolling thats just utter hogwash.

I told everyone on October 12th what was going to happen with Stitt and Hauck. It was a done deal and there was nothing Haslam could do about it.

The only reason I even played around with you guys a bit is because PapaG tends to be a bit............well you know. (He was wrong again, but Im not keeping score)
I have no doubt you have sources and you get some serious inside info. But when you mix in your serious info with the stuff “just to mess around” then no one is going to believe any of it.

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:03 am

Catsrgrood wrote:
AlphaGriz1 wrote:I wasnt implying anything and as far as trolling thats just utter hogwash.

I have no doubt you have sources and you get some serious inside info. But when you mix in your serious info with the stuff “just to mess around” then no one is going to believe any of it.

I am extremely worried about that................I promise I will try harder next time.

I love you guys,

Cordially,

AG1

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com

Rich K
Golden Bobcat

Post by Rich K » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:09 am

AlphaGriz1 wrote:
Catsrgrood wrote:

I am extremely worried about that................I promise I will try harder next time.

I love you guys,

Cordially,

AG1
I hereby nominate Alpha as Kaimin Man of the Year.

Favorite name of a law: Millstone Act

exppi
Member # Retired

Post by exppi » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:40 pm

AlphaGriz1 wrote:
Catsrgrood wrote:

I love you guys,

Cordially,

AG1
The Missoulian loves you too. :lol:

http://missoulian.com/sports/college/bi ... ign=LEEDCC

CatBlitz
Golden Bobcat

Post by CatBlitz » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:07 pm

exppi wrote:
AlphaGriz1 wrote:
Catsrgrood wrote:

I love you guys,

Cordially,

AG1

Holy hell you guys are some real quality human beings.

Don't let this distract you from the fact that the griz blew a 22-0 lead.

WolfPtCat
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by WolfPtCat » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:09 pm

exppi wrote:
AlphaGriz1 wrote:

I love you guys,

Cordially,

AG1

I'll recap for everyone: (good read though) Internet bada$$ (AG1)gets the light of day shone on him....can't break "character", is too dumb to realize that there is no such thing as "off the record", then reveals in comments to Missoulian reporter that he can't help it, he is actually a real life douchebag...not just playing one on message boards.

Absolutely classic. I wish all internet jerkoffs would get their actual names and actual quotes broadcast for the world to see.

I wonder if he's lost the right to spew his venom here?

CatBlitz
Golden Bobcat

Post by CatBlitz » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:16 pm

#-o
Last edited by CatBlitz on Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

CatBlitz
Golden Bobcat

Post by CatBlitz » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:19 pm

WolfPtCat wrote:
exppi wrote:
AlphaGriz1 wrote:

I love you guys,

Cordially,

AG1

I'll recap for everyone: (good read though) Internet bada$$ (AG1)gets the light of day shone on him....can't break "character", is too dumb to realize that there is no such thing as "off the record", then reveals in comments to Missoulian reporter that he can't help it, he is actually a real life douchebag...not just playing one on message boards.

Absolutely classic. I wish all internet jerkoffs would get their actual names and actual quotes broadcast for the world to see.

I wonder if he's lost the right to spew his venom here?
He's just a Trump emulator. Can't decide whose internet presence, or just existence is general, is more pathetic. :-k

HelenaCat
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by HelenaCat » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:26 pm

exppi wrote:
AlphaGriz1 wrote:
Catsrgrood wrote:

I love you guys,

Cordially,

AG1

Wow, you are one classy guy Mike :roll:

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Post by MSU01 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:53 pm

Disgusting. This should not be accepted as just "that's what we do" on message boards, as Alpha states in the article. Thank goodness most people are so much better than that.

bobcat99
Golden Bobcat

Post by bobcat99 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:14 pm

Not a good look Mike.

cats2506
Golden Bobcat

Post by cats2506 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:14 pm

exppi wrote:
AlphaGriz1 wrote:
Catsrgrood wrote:

I love you guys,

Cordially,

AG1

Good read, I laughed =D^ =D^

PlayerRep wrote:The point is not the record of the teams UM beat, it's the quality and record of the teams UM almost beat.

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:16 pm

Wow! Outed for all to see and read.

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:18 pm

I don't hide from people and it's not hard to find me. This was planned.

Don't think for a minute that reporter is being honest here. But I will own it even though he is intentionally being misleading.

He didn't even get my arrest record correct

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

www.maroonblood.com