Griz dirty?

The place for news, information and discussion of athletics at "other" schools.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Griz dirty?

Post by Cataholic » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:54 am

My first thought was Connor Strahm must have done something dirty again. The article is pretty interesting. Regardless of accuracy (or intent), the team looks bad and gets another black eye. Phenicie clearly has no love for Stitt.

http://mtstandard.com/sports/college/bi ... 5110e.html

Grizaddict
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Re: Griz dirty?

Post by Grizaddict » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:18 am

Cataholic wrote:My first thought was Connor Strahm must have done something dirty again. The article is pretty interesting. Regardless of accuracy (or intent), the team looks bad and gets another black eye. Phenicie clearly has no love for Stitt.

You must have missed Stitt's perfect response in yesterday's presser and the video evidence he mentioned that showed an ISU player, in taking down a Griz after the whistle, landed on his own ISU teammates arm and hurt him. You must have also missed Phenecie's classless and unprofessional comments leading up to the game. You must have also missed his whiny comments afterwards. Oh and you probably missed how his player flipped off the Griz crowd on national tv and was reprimanded by the Big Sky. But, yea, the Griz look bad haha. Glad they are always on your mind.

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:23 am

Grizaddict wrote:
Cataholic wrote:My first thought was Connor Strahm must have done something dirty again. The article is pretty interesting. Regardless of accuracy (or intent), the team looks bad and gets another black eye. Phenicie clearly has no love for Stitt.

You must have missed Stitt's perfect response in yesterday's presser and the video evidence he mentioned that showed an ISU player, in taking down a Griz after the whistle, landed on his own ISU teammates arm and hurt him. You must have also missed Phenecie's classless and unprofessional comments leading up to the game. You must have also missed his whiny comments afterwards. Oh and you probably missed how his player flipped off the Griz crowd on national tv and was reprimanded by the Big Sky. But, yea, the Griz look bad haha. Glad they are always on your mind.
a little butt hurt are we? You are not even addressing what the original poster went after.

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:47 am

"We're a very aggressive football team and we're gonna play the game within the rules and I'm a stickler on, we don't talk. We don't do anything that could cost our team with a penalty."

http://406mtsports.com/college/big-sky- ... 479a6.html

:-^

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:17 pm

Hawks86 wrote:"We're a very aggressive football team and we're gonna play the game within the rules and I'm a stickler on, we don't talk. We don't do anything that could cost our team with a penalty."

Somebody said Stitt was also whipping some SH** to ISU players or maybe fans after the game? Stitt comes off kind of acting like a baby IMO. Same with Phen tho.

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:45 pm

If Stitt is a stickler for the rules you'd never know it. What he is, is galling. Took a victory lap after beating ndsu, then lost the next two games. Said he was going to hang 80 on the Cats and Gregorak last year, got 17.

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Post by 91catAlum » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:38 pm

Hawks86 wrote:"We're a very aggressive football team and we're gonna play the game within the rules and I'm a stickler on, we don't talk. We don't do anything that could cost our team with a penalty."

Lol!!!

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:04 pm

Grizaddict wrote:

What? No sand in the vagina comment? Come one man. Was your 3rd period math teacher looking over your shoulder and you did not have time to include that?

Stitt’s perfect response? Do you mean this part: “We're a very aggressive football team and we're gonna play the game within the rules and I'm a stickler on, we don't talk. We don't do anything that could cost our team with a penalty."? He is a true wordsmith! Clear as mud!

As far as whiny comments, you only have to look at your post. WHINY!!!

And for your last comment, not sure the Griz are always on my mind. As for you though, you spend an awful lot of time on Bobcat Nation.

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:41 pm

catatac wrote:

Somebody said Stitt was also whipping some SH** to ISU players or maybe fans after the game? Stitt comes off kind of acting like a baby IMO. Same with Phen tho.
Could it be that is where Phen learned how to act?

msubobcats@outlook.com
Audiatur et altura pars: Let both sides be fairly heard.
Audi alteram partem: listen to the other side.

Grizaddict

Post by Grizaddict » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:44 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:

What? No sand in the vagina comment? Come one man. Was your 3rd period math teacher looking over your shoulder and you did not have time to include that?

Stitt’s perfect response? Do you mean this part: “We're a very aggressive football team and we're gonna play the game within the rules and I'm a stickler on, we don't talk. We don't do anything that could cost our team with a penalty."? He is a true wordsmith! Clear as mud!

And for your last comment, not sure the Griz are always on my mind. As for you though, you spend an awful lot of time on Bobcat Nation.
Nope, the part where he said "it's over. We won the game and we're moving on, but when you become a head coach, you've gotta act like a head coach. You're not an assistant coach anymore and you have to represent your program."

It was a mic drop statement. Similar to your diatribe a couple weeks ago about a thinned out Wa-Griz stadium and how I should watch the Cats and how true fans represent and show up....only with actual truth.

So laughable by the way as I have watched the last couple home games and it's half empty!! If that's how true fans show up then what is it like when for the bandwagons. It's so bad you guys have threads on it haha.

HelenaCat
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by HelenaCat » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:47 pm

Grizaddict wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:

Nope, the part where he said "it's over. We won the game and we're moving on, but when you become a head coach, you've gotta act like a head coach. You're not an assistant coach anymore and you have to represent your program."

It was a mic drop statement. Similar to your diatribe a couple weeks ago about a thinned out Wa-Griz stadium and how I should watch the Cats and how true fans represent and show up....only with actual truth.

So laughable by the way as I have watched the last couple home games and it's half empty!! If that's how true fans show up then what is it like when for the bandwagons. It's so bad you guys have threads on it haha.
Geez, you are pathetic. I have finally blocked you since you just keep coming back. Man, get a life.....

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:07 pm

https://twitter.com/ShaunRainey/status/916845406092369921

Grizaddict

Post by Grizaddict » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:19 pm

Hawks86 wrote:https://twitter.com/ShaunRainey/status/916845406092369921
Yep and I loved that too, especially after these comments leading up to game from Phenecie:

“We’re playing the flagship team in the conference,” said Phenicie during a weekly press conference in a very sarcastic tone. “They have the best facilities. They have the offensive genius as a head coach. They come out of the tunnel with all these neat flags. And we’re just lucky to be on field with them. Like I said, we’re just poor little Idaho State, and we don’t have a big old stadium. Our stadium is old, and they’ve got this neat double-deck. We’re just lucky to play them. That’s all. We’re going to go out and give our best, and hopefully keep it close.”

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:30 pm

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:07 pm

Grizaddict wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:

I am actually starting to enjoy when you come post over here. Your posts never fail to show just how stupid you really are. I actually liked Phen’s comments when he sarcastically referred to Stitt as the “offensive genius”. Funny how it is so wrong when Phen makes such a statement but Griz nation loved it when Bobby Hauck made those same type of comments. I will bet there are 20 threads at ejizz to bring Bobby back.

Regarding your half filled stadium comment above, you are just flat out lying. Everyone here knows that I absolutely hate the half filled crowds after halftime and have called it an issue for years. Don’t make up sh1t.

Please keep coming back and posting. It makes Griz fans look whiny and pathetic.

Grizaddict

Post by Grizaddict » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:58 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:

I am actually starting to enjoy when you come post over here. Your posts never fail to show just how stupid you really are. I actually liked Phen’s comments when he sarcastically referred to Stitt as the “offensive genius”. Funny how it is so wrong when Phen makes such a statement but Griz nation loved it when Bobby Hauck made those same type of comments. I will bet there are 20 threads at ejizz to bring Bobby back.

Regarding your half filled stadium comment above, you are just flat out lying. Everyone here knows that I absolutely hate the half filled crowds after halftime and have called it an issue for years. Don’t make up sh1t.

Please keep coming back and posting. It makes Griz fans look whiny and pathetic.
Um, nope not lying. Here is your exact quote on the topic that you can find when you look through your posts:

"Before I forget, it looked like "white out" was another UM marketing disaster. You have some "great" fans in Missoula that really embrace the school spirit. If you need an sample, come to Bozeman next week and see what "Gold Rush" is all about. It was also comical to see all the empty seats at Washington Griz. Maybe Denny Washington can put manequins in the seats next year so it is not so obvious."

This is so so so awesome now that your stadium has been half full the last two games, so bad that you guys started threads on it. Maybe you shouldn't talk ****** so much as it always blows up on you.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:23 pm

Grizaddict wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:

Um, nope not lying. Here is your exact quote on the topic that you can find when you look through your posts:

"Before I forget, it looked like "white out" was another UM marketing disaster. You have some "great" fans in Missoula that really embrace the school spirit. If you need an sample, come to Bozeman next week and see what "Gold Rush" is all about. It was also comical to see all the empty seats at Washington Griz. Maybe Denny Washington can put manequins in the seats next year so it is not so obvious."

This is so so so awesome now that your stadium has been half full the last two games, so bad that you guys started threads on it. Maybe you shouldn't talk ****** so much as it always blows up on you.
Like I said, keep posting!!! Makes you look incredibly dumb!! If you actually went to UM, it does not speak well for the education you received. But then again, a liberal arts degree does not require you to be a Rhodes Scholar.

Thanks for bringing up that post. As you can plainly see, I was referring to your marketing disaster “white out” game. It was just as successful as your “slate” game last year. WHAT A SAD TURNOUT!! Heck, you had fans complaining about having to wear a white shirt to the game. I can’t make that stuff up.... that is solid gold! I did say you should check out Gold Rush and see how a real fan base shows up for those events. We were a sea of gold!!!! I did say it was ALSO comical so see all the empty seats (and it was at the self proclaimed “Mecca of FCS”). I did not say MSU does any better in that area. I just mentioned that it was comical that some of the most arrogant and egotistical fans in college football did not come back for the game. Given your 4th grade reading comprehension, I can see how you were confused with my post. Next time, I will try to be clearer for your feeble mind.

Speaking of bringing up earlier posts.... oh heck, there is just too much material to use with you. We could use the vagina stuff, the DUI stuff, the $1,000 bet, etc, etc, etc. Please keep posting!!! You are great material!

Grizaddict

Post by Grizaddict » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:03 pm

Wow, you back tracked so quickly there I should get a hold of Ty so you could get out on the field with the DBs to work on drop steps and back pedals. Lord knows they'll need it this weekend.

golden77
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by golden77 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:03 am

Even though the griz have not been relevant for a long time their fan base is still considered the most annoying, entitled, arrogant fans in the Big Sky conference. Everything the Idaho State coach said before the game is really what everyone else in the conference thinks of the griz. And no, it's not because your so good, you haven't been for a very long time.

PapaG
Golden Bobcat

Post by PapaG » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:25 am

iaafan wrote:If Stitt is a stickler for the rules you'd never know it. What he is, is galling. Took a victory lap after beating ndsu, then lost the next two games. Said he was going to hang 80 on the Cats and Gregorak last year, got 17.
Stitt has facilities and fan/booster support that most FCS programs can only dream of having, yet he's struggling to beat Idaho State and gets in the dumbest and most unnecessary of verbal slap fights with Griz boosters and opposing coaches. I hope he's there for a decade.

Seattle to Billings to Missoula to Bozeman to Portland to Billings

What a ride