Savannah State vs. um

The place for news, information and discussion of athletics at "other" schools.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Re: Savannah State vs. um

Post by Cataholic » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:49 pm

go96griz wrote:
Mr Lisle wrote:
Hawks86 wrote:We'd be sitting at 2-1 with that schedule. We would also be wondering how good we actually are. Just like them.
Sagarin (USA Today) ranks every one of the 254 FBS/FCS football programs. This week (9-18) Savannah is ranked #248. The previous griz opponent Valparaiso is #250.
Not exactly sure what your point is, but the same Sagarin has MSU at 167, UM at 149, WSU at 24, SDSU at 77, and UW at 8. Now that you have all the numbers tell me what that means.

I agree with Hawks86, both teams would be 2-1 and wondering how good they are. We will know quite a bit after this weekend!
Not sure that any explanation should be necessary, but UM appears to have scheduled two of the worst teams in Division I football. Maybe you can schedule a game against Butte Central next year. Heck, maybe you are just getting ready for Division II football opponents when enrollment falls below 5,000.

Grizaddict
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Grizaddict » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:19 pm

Cataholic wrote:
go96griz wrote:
Mr Lisle wrote:
Hawks86 wrote:We'd be sitting at 2-1 with that schedule. We would also be wondering how good we actually are. Just like them.
Sagarin (USA Today) ranks every one of the 254 FBS/FCS football programs. This week (9-18) Savannah is ranked #248. The previous griz opponent Valparaiso is #250.
Not exactly sure what your point is, but the same Sagarin has MSU at 167, UM at 149, WSU at 24, SDSU at 77, and UW at 8. Now that you have all the numbers tell me what that means.

I agree with Hawks86, both teams would be 2-1 and wondering how good they are. We will know quite a bit after this weekend!
Not sure that any explanation should be necessary, but UM appears to have scheduled two of the worst teams in Division I football. Maybe you can schedule a game against Butte Central next year. Heck, maybe you are just getting ready for Division II football opponents when enrollment falls below 5,000.
you do realize the Griz were scheduled to play McNeese and they backed out on us? The Griz were left scrambling to find an FCS opponent and that's what they got. I'll take an all FCS schedule with an FBS play up all day.

It's funny you're spouting off as you guys have played East Tennessee St, Bryant, Fort Lewis, and Western Oregon the last 2 years. Now that's some legit competition, too. Don't be dumb. I know that's hard for you.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:38 pm

Grizaddict wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
go96griz wrote:
Mr Lisle wrote:

you do realize the Griz were scheduled to play McNeese and they backed out on us? The Griz were left scrambling to find an FCS opponent and that's what they got. I'll take an all FCS schedule with an FBS play up all day.

It's funny you're spouting off as you guys have played East Tennessee St, Bryant, Fort Lewis, and Western Oregon the last 2 years. Now that's some legit competition, too. Don't be dumb. I know that's hard for you.
Let me guess.... I have sand in my vagina too.... you never fail to amaze me. Some jizz homer asked some stupid question about Savanah State and Valpos Sagarin rating. I provided an explanation. It seems that MSU has scheduled some pretty good teams this year. The jizz have not. As for the past, the jizz have played St Francis and a Mississippi school that hasn't won in forever. Not sure what you are trying to point out, but Maybe you can get Butte Central on the schedule next year.

By the way, you have never answered the question why you spend so much time on BN. Mom won't let you out of the house??? Maybe things are so bad in jizzville that you need a new team????

Grizaddict
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Grizaddict » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:41 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
go96griz wrote:
Mr Lisle wrote:

Let me guess.... I have sand in my vagina too.... you never fail to amaze me. Some jizz homer asked some stupid question about Savanah State and Valpos Sagarin rating. I provided an explanation. It seems that MSU has scheduled some pretty good teams this year. The jizz have not. As for the past, the jizz have played St Francis and a Mississippi school that hasn't won in forever. Not sure what you are trying to point out, but Maybe you can get Butte Central on the schedule next year.

By the way, you have never answered the question why you spend so much time on BN. Mom won't let you out of the house??? Maybe things are so bad in jizzville that you need a new team????

See that's where you're always full of ******. You claim to act all innocent and that all you did was answer a question. Yet you completely bash the poster and go into attack mode. You just did that here as well. It's still awesome how I get PMs from posters here saying you're an idiot and to ignore you. Your own kind can't stand you.

Oh and St Francis won their conference and made the playoffs by the way. So that was a bad example. Of course you wouldn't know that though as you live in your little snowflake bubble.

John K
Golden Bobcat

Post by John K » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:48 pm

cats2506 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
bpcats20 wrote:My general impression is that they are a little stonger in their offensive and defensive lines from last year. In long run at end of season might be a little more dangerous with Jansen running the ball at qb position. More talented at wr position. Still trying to establish who they aretrying
Not sold on their offensive line. Savanah State is horrible and their D-line was still getting to the QB. I thought I heard the announcers say that SS has lost something like their last 27 road games.... hard to tell anything about the Griz from their opponents, but the Griz have not been impressive.
I think their secondary is suspect also, especially deep, 2 cupcake teams have averaged almost 250 yards passing, many big plays. will be interesting to see how they perform against BSC teams that like to throw the ball.

EWU game will be interesting but their offense doesn't look like the EWU of old.
After watching yesterdays game @ ISU could be an eye opener for the fizz, ISU has their own version of JLM (Dean)
Does that speak to the brilliance of Cooper Kupp? I mean they have the same QB as the previous two seasons, and I presume they still have at least a couple of good receivers and a strong O-line, just because they always have good receivers and a strong O-line. Or is it more of a reflection of the greatness of Beau Baldwin as a head coach?

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:06 pm

Grizaddict wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
go96griz wrote:
Mr Lisle wrote:

See that's where you're always full of ******. You claim to act all innocent and that all you did was answer a question. Yet you completely bash the poster and go into attack mode. You just did that here as well. It's still awesome how I get PMs from posters here saying you're an idiot and to ignore you. Your own kind can't stand you.

Oh and St Francis won their conference and made the playoffs by the way. So that was a bad example. Of course you wouldn't know that though as you live in your little snowflake bubble.
I wasn't acting all innocent. I was giving you the facts. A blowhard jizz fan was being a Dick. I responded. You are being a dick. I responded. When you can post without your jizz agenda, I leave you alone.

You constantly bash Cat fans here and I take issue with that. A recent example is the $1,000 bet you wanted to wager. I called you out on that and you went and hid in your hole.

As for the PM's you get, just forward them to me. I bet you can't send one. It is funny how people have called you out numerous times for being an idiot. They don't PM me, they just post that you are an idiot.

cats2506
Golden Bobcat

Post by cats2506 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:36 pm

go96griz wrote:
Mr Lisle wrote:

Mm mm cupcakes

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

PlayerRep wrote:The point is not the record of the teams UM beat, it's the quality and record of the teams UM almost beat.

go96griz
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by go96griz » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:08 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
go96griz wrote:
Mr Lisle wrote:

I wasn't acting all innocent. I was giving you the facts. A blowhard jizz fan was being a Dick. I responded. You are being a dick. I responded. When you can post without your jizz agenda, I leave you alone.

You constantly bash Cat fans here and I take issue with that. A recent example is the $1,000 bet you wanted to wager. I called you out on that and you went and hid in your hole.

As for the PM's you get, just forward them to me. I bet you can't send one. It is funny how people have called you out numerous times for being an idiot. They don't PM me, they just post that you are an idiot.
You need to grow up. I asked a legit question about what Sagarin has to do with anything. Then you commented that I asked a stupid question. Then you go on to call me a blowhard jizz fan. You certainly don't have to like my question and you may think it's stupid, but I sure as hell wasnt being a blowhard.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:33 am

go96griz wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
go96griz wrote:
Mr Lisle wrote:

You need to grow up. I asked a legit question about what Sagarin has to do with anything. Then you commented that I asked a stupid question. Then you go on to call me a blowhard jizz fan. You certainly don't have to like my question and you may think it's stupid, but I sure as hell wasnt being a blowhard.
Maybe you are right. I don't really know you, but your post did seem snarky to me. Lisle posts that of the 254 Sagarin ranked D1 schools, UM has played #248 and #250. Your "legit" question was "what does that mean"? If your question was legit and you couldn't comprehend that he was making a reference to your patsie wins, you may be a little slower than I gave you credit for.

As far as growing up, I am not the one on a rivals site challenging a post made about his team. Imagine that, a Cat fan on Bobcat Nation making a post about their rivals two cupcake wins. Talk about growing up 8-[

luckyirishguy25
Golden Bobcat

Post by luckyirishguy25 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:12 pm

Cataholic wrote:
go96griz wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
go96griz wrote:
Mr Lisle wrote:

Maybe you are right. I don't really know you, but your post did seem snarky to me. Lisle posts that of the 254 Sagarin ranked D1 schools, UM has played #248 and #250. Your "legit" question was "what does that mean"? If your question was legit and you couldn't comprehend that he was making a reference to your patsie wins, you may be a little slower than I gave you credit for.

As far as growing up, I am not the one on a rivals site challenging a post made about his team. Imagine that, a Cat fan on Bobcat Nation making a post about their rivals two cupcake wins. Talk about growing up 8-[
That right there my friend is spot on. grizaddict/hookedongriz is actually the worst offender, he makes broad sweeping incendiary comments on egriz and then comes over here posses it slightly different and wonders why he gets called out. At least Payton doesn't try to act like he's some unbiased observer, he at least gives it to you straight.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:30 pm

Grizaddict wrote:It's a bird, it's a plane, oh my it's Ace and Gary!! So glad you could come to defend your boyfriend. You two make a cute couple. I hope you have a blast at the Snowflake Ball together.
I'm speechless. I will have to wait until the morning to match your wit. My grade schooler is already in bed and I need someone who thinks at your level.

catscat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by catscat » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:17 am

Cataholic wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:It's a bird, it's a plane, oh my it's Ace and Gary!! So glad you could come to defend your boyfriend. You two make a cute couple. I hope you have a blast at the Snowflake Ball together.
I'm speechless. I will have to wait until the morning to match your wit. My grade schooler is already in bed and I need someone who thinks at your level.
Never argue with a fool. Don't even let your grade schooler argue with a fool. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Can't make up my mind as to which is better - 55-21 or 48-14.